sexout issues

so i opened this becouse i need help getting sexout to work were to begin some facts i have no other mods on fallout nv other then the dlc and then sexout content i use fmod i have nvse and mcm ,and spunk problem is sexout telss me my nvse is missing (its there)mcm detect is at first it didnt then i moved the nvse folder to the directory with the nv exe. the spunk mod tells me nx15 and nvse is missing so now im lost. ok i dont have that what ever it is how can i get it and i have all the req exept that at least im pretty shure also the sexout and common resorces both show up at the mcm menu the dialogie to start the sex anims are there but the animations  dont begin and finally i have microsoft visual redistributable c + + 2014 so i don think thats the problum last but not least yes its on a clean save and yes it on a clean install  the compatabillyty skele i have and the resorce packs i have zaz recorce and sexout common recorce please help

I think you should have post this in the fallout technical support.

?

This is the Fallout / Sexout tech Support.

?

so i opened this becouse i need help getting sexout to work were to begin some facts i have no other mods on fallout nv other then the dlc and then sexout content i use fmod i have nvse and mcm ,and spunk problem is sexout telss me my nvse is missing (its there)mcm detect is at first it didnt then i moved the nvse folder to the directory with the nv exe. the spunk mod tells me nx15 and nvse is missing so now im lost. ok i dont have that what ever it is how can i get it and i have all the req exept that at least im pretty shure also the sexout and common resorces both show up at the mcm menu the dialogie to start the sex anims are there but the animations  dont begin and finally i have microsoft visual redistributable c + + 2014 so i don think thats the problum last but not least yes its on a clean save and yes it on a clean install  the compatabillyty skele i have and the resorce packs i have zaz recorce and sexout common recorce please help

Follow this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16277-sexoutng-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners/

First you need the most recent NVSE (The New Vegas Script Extender Version 4.5b7), as written in the guide I've liked it has to be unzipped and the files have to be copied to The New Vegas Main Folder (where the FalloutNV.exe is)

And second you need NX 15 (The New Vegas Script Extender Extender Version 15). This is a fomod and it shoud be installed with the package manager of FOMM (The Fallout Mod Manager).

• 6 months later...

i was needing help i look at the treads but i couldn't fine what i was doing wrong but what happen is my spunk keep closing my game out saying it need them 3 thing but i got them and if i unchecked spunk it work and that still if lust is checked  like it still active but spunk detective and i was wandering if you could help me and when i did the debug thing it was saying something about no aurrys or something like that and i did the log but i couldn't make since of it sorry im a Noob when it come to this kind of stuff.

If you have them, and spunks says, that they are missing, maybe you realy have them, but you have them in the wrong place ... or you have the wrong version.

But ...

Actually there are a couple of dozen posts and topics about issues with installing spunk, and evey time the answer is very simple: Do you realy have the most recent version of the requiremet installed in the propper place?

OK, once again:

1. NVSE from here http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1512847-new-vegas-script-extender-nvse-v4/ Take the current BETA 5.0b1! Has to be installed manually! Follow the instructions!
  2. NX 16 from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24656-nvse-extender-aka-nx/ - Install with FOMM
  3. SexoutNG at least this version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24614-sexoutng/ - Install with FOMM

Archived