[REQ] More male voices.

darkminxi

Hiya, I've searched the forums but cannot find what I need I was wondering if anyone could make or has already made a plug-in or something that replaces some of the female voices with more male ones?

Or could someone tell me if it's possible to maybe just overwrite some of the female voices in folders to custom male ones?

I'm a female player and married to Farkas in-game and he's just a bit too quiet, I'd love to hear more grunts/groans, expressions from him. :P

Check out:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52019/?

There is also a mod on the nexus that reduces the frequency of dialog for ALL npcs,  It is a patch to some variables and they could also be set to increase the frequency.  For the live of me, I can't find it again, but I have seen it.

If you PM me about what you would like him to say and when, I'll see what I can do, should be pretty easy.

Archived