Does anyone know of any nipple piercings that work without using a different nude top? I'd like to use one with Geck.O's if that's possible.

I have seen nipple rings I think they were by bloom but I don't know if they work with Geck.O's

Thanks I'll look into it and see if I can round them up.

is there a way to control more then 8 sims in your family household ?, looked into nraas master but can't find any option to enable more then 8, sample if you add like 10 to household only 8 show up into the lil vensters, means you can't controll all 10

there was something once over at MTS but I don't know if its still there

Does anyone have these? The fishnet thigh highs by VonFrege. I lost these a while ago and the package file on the blog is borked only 2kb and no answer on whether it's going to get fixed. I doubt it as it looks like the creator has moved on to sims 4....Here

Does anyone have these? The fishnet thigh highs by VonFrege. I lost these a while ago and the package file on the blog is borked only 2kb and no answer on whether it's going to get fixed. I doubt it as it looks like the creator has moved on to sims 4....Here

I have just removed all my VonFrege stuff due to looking for what was interfering with Oniky's accessory knickers  but I have these files (see pic) if you want them

post-582749-0-51165100-1434560083_thumb.jpg

I have just removed all my VonFrege stuff due to looking for what was interfering with Oniky's accessory knickers  but I have these files (see pic) if you want them

Thanks LungPaul, I'd love to have those but one we're looking for is named ejestockingsaf.package I believe. I'm not turning down anything but my collar if you're offering.... ;)

Are they interfering with onikis mod? If not i would love to have them :)

I don't think they interfered but I did not use them so as I was doing a clear out I removed them along with a lot of other stuff and the problem disappeared but here they are if any one wants them

How about The Sims 4's nude mods? Everywhere I found one, it's either a paysite thing, or a survey trap. I don't wanna pay for a fucking mod. Halp?

EDIT: And I mean the ones with detail, not that, like, painted on penises and nippleless breast BS.

you will find some nice ones on SexysSims but you will need to register first

von.zip

I don't think they interfered but I did not use them so as I was doing a clear out I removed them along with a lot of other stuff and the problem disappeared but here they are if any one wants them

How about The Sims 4's nude mods? Everywhere I found one, it's either a paysite thing, or a survey trap. I don't wanna pay for a fucking mod. Halp?

EDIT: And I mean the ones with detail, not that, like, painted on penises and nippleless breast BS.

What the hell  is "SexysSims?" Google presents me with a Twiter Hashtag and some info site. Link, please?

What the hell  is "SexysSims?" Google presents me with a Twiter Hashtag and some info site. Link, please?

try this

http://sexysims.info/forums.php

Does anyone know which skin this is and where to get it. I've searched the downloads on that tumblr but, no luck there.

http://eroticsim.tumblr.com/post/106499354209/i-just-like-this-skin-a-lottt

That's a tough one, that person should have tagged the creator in their Tumblr post unless they were just testing. I'm grasping at straws but based on the texture aound her midrift I would take a guess and maybe say something by Navetsea. But there are so many edits and skin blends there's no telling. Have you tried messaging the Tumblr page and asking directly?

Yes i have, sorry for this late reply been a bit busy. So.. fingers crossed lets hope for an answer. :shy:

Mod to remove the 'ew' reaction every single time a ghost appears?

attachicon.gifScreenshot.jpg

Really sick and tired of ghosts getting in the way. Even if it's someone they know they'll stop everything that they're doing, even putting out a fire, just to go 'ew'.

"No Reacting To Ghosts" by Twoftmama at Naughty Sims Asylum (Registration required).

I believe there's one similar at MTS but it stopped working with the latest patch, at least on my game.

Eh.. The ones I've found are better, but thanks anyways.

if you have found better then why aren't you sharing the info after all others might be interested in them

Fair point. I lost my Steam account yesterday, so when I'm... In less of a grumpy mood, I'll check my history.

They don't interfere per se, but some of the textures she used had transparency issues.  I had problems with her panties in particular making my sims look as if their heads had been grafted onto a completely different body.  A pity, since her work is so gorgeous!