I was wondering this myself honestly. Have not been able to find one yet. I just assume one has not been made yet.

Well, from what I found digging up other forums, one is on the way, Julie J is working on one that is gonna work with wickedwoohoo.

I hope she gets it working, when she made one for sims 3 it was just for pics and not really functional. I was able to rework and shape to match Crammyboy's penis and make it functional for animations but the method I used won't translate to Sims 4 but you never know. We got a sex mod and animations faster than anyone thought we would... ;)

Just have to wait and see I suppose. Im also waiting for the extended pregnancy mod to be updated. I check every few days for an update but with no promise. To me a single day for each trimester is just too short.

Guest Redabyss

Is there a way to keep the hot tub as it is, when start WW interaction, in TS4? I mean, without hazy water, to see what's actually going on down there XD

Guest Redabyss

In TS4, is there a way to keep the modded stuff on a Sim after an update, without having to re-put that on?

Example: I have modded hair for a lot of Sims, but everytime the game updates, my Sims becomes bald and I have to re-put the modded hairs on.

Is there a way to keep these modded stuff on even with updates?

Guest Redabyss

Can anyone share a copy of the super nude patch for sims 4 from pandorasims? Or is there is a better alternative free mod out there?

The super patch is a stolen version of stuff made here (WickedWhims)!

Can anyone share a copy of the super nude patch for sims 4 from pandorasims? Or is there is a better alternative free mod out there?

The super patch is a stolen version of stuff made here (WickedWhims)!

Really? Glad I didn't spend any money then!

Gonna ask it again: is there a way to prevent EA updates to turn off mods?

When you update the game it disables all mods, so just go into the options menu and turn mods back on and restart the game, before you load your sims.

I've never had updates remove sims' hair or any other CC, i'm pretty sure that even if they load without hair or whatever then restarting with mods re-enabled should fix that.

Guest Redabyss

Gonna ask it again: is there a way to prevent EA updates to turn off mods?

When you update the game it disables all mods, so just go into the options menu and turn mods back on and restart the game, before you load your sims.

I've never had updates remove sims' hair or any other CC, i'm pretty sure that even if they load without hair or whatever then restarting with mods re-enabled should fix that.

I will try it. Thanks!

I had this thought about social media in sims 4 and the picture thing. I wonder if there is/could be a mod that adds an option to select something like "post nude" and then your character gets out of the chair and takes a nude and posts it or something. To me I think that it would give them a lot more followers than a regular picture.