How do I have a threesome?

Well first you get your boyfriend/girlfriend to agree, then you two figure out if you want a mmf, or a mfm, or a ffm... Then you find someone you both agree on (chances are you already have someone in mind) and then... Oh wha? Oh, ooooh you meant with sexlab! haha :3

I don't think you can with Romance, but with Matchmaker(I don't use but seeing many posts it points to ways you can) I think you can set it up. I use romance and haven't ever seen that.

I think you can with Romance, or perhaps it's another mod i've installed that does this... I've got too many, but i can definitely use dialogue to get there. All i do is find one partner and instead of selecting the 'i want you right here' option, i select the 'follow me somewhere more private' one. Go seduce another willing participant using the dialogue 'excuse me handsome blah blah blah', and then if they say yes, there should be the option to have a threesome with both of them.

• 9 months later...

I think you can with Romance, or perhaps it's another mod i've installed that does this... I've got too many, but i can definitely use dialogue to get there. All i do is find one partner and instead of selecting the 'i want you right here' option, i select the 'follow me somewhere more private' one. Go seduce another willing participant using the dialogue 'excuse me handsome blah blah blah', and then if they say yes, there should be the option to have a threesome with both of them.

This is what i've been looking for, seriously...

been wondering for a while, why didn't i think of that

So you make 2 people follow you with the Romance mod,

and ask one of them to trigger the animation. here's the option...

post-457416-0-48330700-1439692170_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Archived