Ran into a bit of a snag

richardbuck

Let's presume I installed a whole bunch of mods, following all the instructions, updating FNIS and all that and then  I decided to launch the game. However, theoretically, let's assume as soon as the game loads up the main menu for half a second, the whole game just closes in the blink of an eye. If this were to happen, in theory, what would the presumably hypothetical reason for that be? Cause I am having a hard time figuring out which plugin keeps making this happen... is it mod incompatability?

Let's presume I installed a whole bunch of mods, following all the instructions, updating FNIS and all that and then  I decided to launch the game. However, theoretically, let's assume as soon as the game loads up the main menu for half a second, the whole game just closes in the blink of an eye. If this were to happen, in theory, what would the presumably hypothetical reason for that be? Cause I am having a hard time figuring out which plugin keeps making this happen... is it mod incompatability?

The is issue most likely caused by one of two things-

1) There are conflicts listed when you update your FNIS Behavior. (i.e. One animation mod is incompatible with another)

2) Most commonly, you installed an animation mod that has triggered Skyrim's default PC Eclusive Animation Path.esp

(in which case, you must open the Skyrim launcher through Steam and select the [DATA] tab. Then look for [PC Exclusive Animation Path.esp] in the dropdown list and UNCHECK the box. Close the launcher and relaunch Skyrim like you normally do.

Also, some mods require SKSE, especially animation mods so make sure you have that installed if not already.

Possible missing requirement, if not try this. At the load screen, hit the tilde key (~) to open the command window and type in "coc qasmoke"

and hit enter. that should load a test screen and then, try to load your game from there. If this doesn't work, you need to get TESEDIT 5 and use that program to tell you what is wrong.

hope this helps

what you are saying sounds more like a bad load order to me.

either one or more is place wrong or you are missing a depended .esm  / esp. try run TESEDIT 5 and load it as it is... if you are missing a dependen file it will stop loading and tell you

::EDIT:: As and exsample I had resently begun using  Sexlab Approach. but it ctd as soon as I started the game up. I ran TESEDIT 5 as it was and it told me that I was missing attraction.esm after I install Sexlab Attractions it worked like a charm :lol:

The is issue most likely caused by one of two things-

1) There are conflicts listed when you update your FNIS Behavior. (i.e. One animation mod is incompatible with another)

2) Most commonly, you installed an animation mod that has triggered Skyrim's default PC Eclusive Animation Path.esp

(in which case, you must open the Skyrim launcher through Steam and select the [DATA] tab. Then look for [PC Exclusive Animation Path.esp] in the dropdown list and UNCHECK the box. Close the launcher and relaunch Skyrim like you normally do.

Also, some mods require SKSE, especially animation mods so make sure you have that installed if not already.

Only problem is, I don't really see [PC Exclusive Animation Path.esp], assuming that I am looking for that in the DATA FILES tab in the launcher

what you are saying sounds more like a bad load order to me.

either one or more is place wrong or you are missing a depended .esm  / esp. try run TESEDIT 5 and load it as it is... if you are missing a dependen file it will stop loading and tell you

::EDIT:: As and exsample I had resently begun using  Sexlab Approach. but it ctd as soon as I started the game up. I ran TESEDIT 5 as it was and it told me that I was missing attraction.esm after I install Sexlab Attractions it worked like a charm :lol:

Wait a minute... using my incredably restricted deduction capabilities, TESEDIT 5 showed me where I fucked up... I think I can fix it from here. Thanks for the help... No wait. - Scratch that, I even went through reinstalling everything and it still doesn't work, used BOSS and LOOT and update everything, checked everything, updated FNIS and still it refuses to work

[00:28] Background Loader: [sexLab.esm] Loading file

[00:28] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.

System can't find appointed file>

[00:30] Background Loader: finished

it keeps showing this, what does it mean?

Sorry to piggy back onto this thread a friend of mine via Deviant art told me that the folk on LoversLab are more helpful on Nexus site ..

I have a problem with my game crashing It normally happens when Im trying to test the sexlab mod or icha love or even removing armor

Silly as it sounds ... to be honest Ive asked around and not much help. Im not entirely sure whether to sort my load order or delete a few mods I don't know.

My Laptop model is an DELL Intel i5-4200U CPU @1.60GHz 2.30 GHz  8 GB of RAM

My load order is

(taken from LOOT)

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  • SMPC.esp
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  • SMPC_DG.esp
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  • SMPC_HF.esp
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  • hdtHighHeel.esm
  • RSkyrimChildren.esm
  • DynamicLoot.esm
  • SexLab.esm
  • SexLabAroused.esm
  • SMPC_DB.esp
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
  • Brawl Bugs CE.esp
  • MoreHeartsAndFlesh.esp
  • DynamicLoot_DG.esp
  • Crazy Sexy Cicero Imperial Male Preset.esp
  • NoNakedComments.esp
  • chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
  • skyrimaguas_Reforestation-Lore.esp
  • One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
  • DynamicLoot_DB.esp
  • RaceMenu.esp
  • RSChildren - Complete.esp
  • AFT_NoDances.esp
  • TrueEyes.esp
  • moveitLWT.esp
  • WetandCold.esp
  • AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
  • grass & ground fixes.esp
  • Helgen Reborn.esp
  • SexLabAroused_Example.esp
  • RichMerchants.esp
  • Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
  • Lively Followers.esp
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  • Nature Spell Pack.esp
  • AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
  • FollowerWander2.esp
  • FollowerWander2Serana.esp
  • tryagain.esp
  • Crazy Sexy Cicero.esp
  • Run For Your Lives.esp
  • Missing in Action - Dialog Condition Removed.esp
  • Purewaters.esp
  • RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
  • Pureweather.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
  • RaceMenuMimic.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • LoversComfort.esp
  • Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
  • FNISspells.esp
  • SMIM-Merged-All.esp
  • RiverwoodEnhancedPlugin.esp
  • Koor.esp
  • garm_black.esp
  • FGT.esp
  • SMPC_windows_fix.esp
  • When Vampires Attack.esp
  • zzzIchaLove.esp

Summary LOOT Version 0.5.0 Masterlist Version 2c4668a09 Masterlist Updating Enabled Total Number of Messages 5 Number of Warnings 4 Number of Errors 0

Any help would be nice

@richardbuck & DollyBelladonna : you should ask in technical support here : http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/. More chance to get help there.

Anyway :

@richardbuck => Skyrim crashing after logo means that you have a missing master . That's a mod (an esp file) depending on another esp or esm that you don't have. Uncheck your mods until you find the culprit.

@DollyBelladonna => Hard to say. I'd guess memory problems, do you run Sheson patch ? Look for skse.ini in Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\skse, see if you have something like

[Memory]
Enable=1
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

in it.

If not, download the latest SKSE at http://skse.silverlock.org/and follow instructions.

Also, try to run ENBBoost => http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38649/? (if not already using ENB).

If you "tweaked" your skyrim ini files, you can try to regenerate them and see if it's better (rename then to .old, then execute skyrim launcher to recreate them anew).

Sorry to piggy back onto this thread a friend of mine via Deviant art told me that the folk on LoversLab are more helpful on Nexus site ..

I have a problem with my game crashing It normally happens when Im trying to test the sexlab mod or icha love or even removing armor

Silly as it sounds ... to be honest Ive asked around and not much help. Im not entirely sure whether to sort my load order or delete a few mods I don't know.

My Laptop model is an DELL Intel i5-4200U CPU @1.60GHz 2.30 GHz  8 GB of RAM

My load order is

(taken from LOOT)

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  • SMPC.esp
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  • SMPC_DG.esp
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  • SMPC_HF.esp
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  • hdtHighHeel.esm
  • RSkyrimChildren.esm
  • DynamicLoot.esm
  • SexLab.esm
  • SexLabAroused.esm
  • SMPC_DB.esp
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
  • Brawl Bugs CE.esp
  • MoreHeartsAndFlesh.esp
  • DynamicLoot_DG.esp
  • Crazy Sexy Cicero Imperial Male Preset.esp
  • NoNakedComments.esp
  • chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
  • skyrimaguas_Reforestation-Lore.esp
  • One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
  • DynamicLoot_DB.esp
  • RaceMenu.esp
  • RSChildren - Complete.esp
  • AFT_NoDances.esp
  • TrueEyes.esp
  • moveitLWT.esp
  • WetandCold.esp
  • AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
  • grass & ground fixes.esp
  • Helgen Reborn.esp
  • SexLabAroused_Example.esp
  • RichMerchants.esp
  • Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
  • Lively Followers.esp
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  • Nature Spell Pack.esp
  • AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
  • FollowerWander2.esp
  • FollowerWander2Serana.esp
  • tryagain.esp
  • Crazy Sexy Cicero.esp
  • Run For Your Lives.esp
  • Missing in Action - Dialog Condition Removed.esp
  • Purewaters.esp
  • RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
  • Pureweather.esp
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
  • RaceMenuMimic.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • LoversComfort.esp
  • Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
  • FNISspells.esp
  • SMIM-Merged-All.esp
  • RiverwoodEnhancedPlugin.esp
  • Koor.esp
  • garm_black.esp
  • FGT.esp
  • SMPC_windows_fix.esp
  • When Vampires Attack.esp
  • zzzIchaLove.esp

Summary LOOT Version 0.5.0 Masterlist Version 2c4668a09 Masterlist Updating Enabled Total Number of Messages 5 Number of Warnings 4 Number of Errors 0

Any help would be nice

Your issue sounds like a skeleton problem. It may have gotten overwritten somewhere along the line (especially if you install mods manually or use Nexus Mod Manager). Try reinstalling your custom skeleton (assuming you do have one) and it should be OK.

[00:28] Background Loader: [sexLab.esm] Loading file

[00:28] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.

System can't find appointed file>

[00:30] Background Loader: finished

it keeps showing this, what does it mean?

It would appear that you have not installed Sexlab. Since you are using mods that depend on Sexlab your game crashes on startup because it can't find Sexlab ...

@Aleanne I have both Skse, Skse INI and CTD running

@Gvman36760 & @PsychoMachina I'll try and see if that works, If not is there another skeleton patch I could use alongside my. I have just re-looked on my load order list n here and there are a few missing Ie the Skeleton patch (its not on NMM either, which is very strange) and UNPK body mod, but its showing on NMM Id best re-install

@Rayblue I do use NMM .. pain in the ass like, I tried downloading Mod organizer but it came with a virus :/

I have another question about using sex lab.. I was wondering on how you take off the rape and the animal sex ?

And thanks for the replies by the way

@Aleanne I have both Skse, Skse INI and CTD running

@Gvman36760 & @PsychoMachina I'll try and see if that works, If not is there another skeleton patch I could use alongside my. I have just re-looked on my load order list n here and there are a few missing Ie the Skeleton patch (its not on NMM either, which is very strange) and UNPK body mod, but its showing on NMM Id best re-install

@Rayblue I do use NMM .. pain in the ass like, I tried downloading Mod organizer but it came with a virus :/

I have another question about using sex lab.. I was wondering on how you take off the rape and the animal sex ?

And thanks for the replies by the way

Go ahead and reinstall your body THEN your skeleton (in that order and allow overwrites).

In SexLab's MCM there is a option called "restrict aggressive animations". Make sure that's checked and there will be no rape. There's also an animal option. Not installing combat/rape sex mods or bestiality mods also prevents them.

I tried downloading Mod organizer but it came with a virus :/

Nope, it doesn't -- more likely a false positive (what antivirus you were using? I'd say those bloated thingies that were Norton and McAfee, and paranoiacs like AVAST).

Archived