Need help with Outfit Studio - Removing parts with brush/mask tool

Shonen Bato

I'd like to remove/hide some parts of a mesh with Outfit Studio and then export it to a .nif file. (BTW, is it possible ?)

I've already followed the [unofficial] Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials by blabba (Guide 8: Adding configurable options to your BodySlide Outfit Mesh (AKA: Zap Sliders))

But this part of the tutorial is not clear for me...

If someone can provide me some explanations or a link, i'd appreciate !

And... Sorry for my english !

You can't add zap sliders in Outfit Studio and make them directly export to the NIF, as that is primarily a BodySlide feature.

You will have to save it as a BodySlide project, select the slider set in BodySlide, enable the zap slider and click "Build" while holding the CTRL key.

A reference shape has to be loaded so you can save it as a project, and make sure you're setting the check boxes correctly in the Save As dialog.

You can't add zap sliders in Outfit Studio and make them directly export to the NIF, as that is primarily a BodySlide feature.

You will have to save it as a BodySlide project, select the slider set in BodySlide, enable the zap slider and click "Build" while holding the CTRL key.

A reference shape has to be loaded so you can save it as a project, and make sure you're setting the check boxes correctly in the Save As dialog.

Thanks for your answer !

Problem solved.

Archived