SlaveCollection (Obsolete)

Guest tomm434

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tomm434

Ahem. There's a new feature I wanted to implement long time ago - kidnap feature! (see screenshots on main page)

Basicly I coiped it from SexLab Defeat (one of the earlier versions allowed to put people in bags.)

EDIT:

Also I use new undress system which removes any dress from NPC (even quest items). That might cause problems when you release slave. Usually it can be fixed with "disabling-enabling" actor.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomm434

No, I didn't plan this. The whole idea was about that sccret hideout. I mean that people in Goodsrpigs should not react normally if you bring them enslaved Trudy.

• 1 month later...
Guest tomm434

Sexout aftermath is optional as it mentioned in mod description. You can use it or use the other way of capturing.

I don't think my mod os the reason for NPC dissapearing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tomm434

New update - mandatory. Fixes possible issue with restoring actor values (I forgot to clean up formlists after each restoring that's why there's savegame bloat and possible issue).

Free all slaves before updating.

Guest tomm434

Woah - last update which needs clean save I think. No more save bloating, no more issues with restoring values. better compability with Sexout Submit (see "Change log")

Clean save needed.

NVSE 4.6 Beta 3 Needed also.