[Req] Safe desktop change scheduler

TiredGerman

Hello guys and gals.

I am currently on the lookout for a safe sheduler programm that can change my desktop wallpaper according to the computers internal clock.

What I mean by that is a programm that is absolutely free of Malware, Adware, Trojans and the like that can run in the back and change my desktop from a SFW wallpaper to a NSFW wallpaper at 10 pm to 2 am.

I'd be even willing to pay for the software if necessary. But not to much, I am just asking for a skript after all.

So do any of you know of such a programm? Then please reply and share your thoughts.

Sincerly,

TiredGerman.

Thanks. This looks very good. I'm gonna test trial out later today.

I also have a Mac that I like to use for general browsing. It would be nice to have the same functionality there. So far the only topics I could find on the subject were for computer newcomers that detailed how to change the rotation interval between Images.

Batch files are just text files that hold the commands you would type at the command prompt. So if you put up a certain image at a certain time, in the batch file, you'd just copy it You can get a lot more complicated with things like powershell (which is what I'd do personally) but my point is simply that the think you asked for -- some way to schedule a task at certain times of the day in windows -- is built in to the OS (and every 'real' OS, actually).

I think it's silly to pay for software to do something like that, or run the risk of malware/adware/etc in looking for a free one.

Archived