(2018-06-05 UPDATE) The Painted Lady *REDONE* - Color Matching Pubic Hairs

Looks interesting.  I won't be able to test it right away, but I'm curious if it will work with beautified NPCs.  The reason I'm asking is that I got permission from rxkx22 to make modifications to his Bijin mods and wonder if your PL skyproc patcher will have any adverse affects.

Right now it would have the adverse affect of attaching pubic hair to men and animals and children.... so maybe wait for the next version. I literally threw this prototype together in 15 minutes while waiting for DynDoLod to finish generating its ESP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6w6mcwvrjgtj2j/UNOProc.jar?dl=0

This is UNOProc. It's a SkyProc patcher that does several things.

1) It replicates some of the features of "Everybody's Different" -- namely, correcting gender animation flags, allowing NPCs to swim, correcting race models (like Orc females), and ensuring that Essential/Protected flags are preserved. EBD is open source so there's no permissions issue.

2.) If you have Ultimate NPC Overhaul installed (preferably near the top of your load order), it will copy all of it's appearance related settings. That way you can have the nice appearances from UNO without needing a whole bunch of patches. No resources from UNO are included, you have to install it yourself.

3.) If you have Painted Lady installed, it will assign pubic hair to every female NPC. No resources from Painted Lady are included, you have to install it yourself.

Number 3 is the one that might interest y'all.

It works fine for me but it could definitely benefit from testing.

The version of SkyProc that's included is slightly more advanced than the others that are floating around, so make sure the UNOProc is the last SkyProc patcher in your load order.

• 4 months later...

Does this work with the custom races mod?

Painted Lady or Markdf's patcher?

If the custom race uses the same race form list as the vanilla races then the pubes will appear in the customization menu.  If not, you will need to add the custom race's race form to the list.

I think I have a script that adds a custom race to the form list.  I'll have to test it on a custom race, maybe the Castanics.

If you are referring to Markdf's patcher, I do not know, but I'll test that one also with the Castanics.  I have mentioned modifying Bijin Warmaidens to make them Castanics (I have permission, if anyone is wondering).

If the custom race uses the same race form list as the vanilla races then the pubes will appear in the customization menu.  If not, you will need to add the custom race's race form to the list.

I think I have a script that adds a custom race to the form list.  I'll have to test it on a custom race, maybe the Castanics.

If you are referring to Markdf's patcher, I do not know, but I'll test that one also with the Castanics.  I have mentioned modifying Bijin Warmaidens to make them Castanics (I have permission, if anyone is wondering).

This mod right here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/? I wanted to know if it was compatible  

This mod right here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/? I wanted to know if it was compatible  

I was going to say the Custom Races mod is not compatible, but one of the Nexus posts claims that hair packs work with the mod.  Hair packs use the vanilla race forms so I'm going to say that it's likely the Painted Lady is compatible.

I'm guessing because I have not tested for compatibility, but the Painted Lady is safe to use (the non-DLL version)(the DLL version causes problems with your mouse if installed with SOS).

EDIT

If anyone who has already test and knows whether they are compatible or not, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Question, I am currently trying to set this up standalone for a follower. Only want it on one single follower. 

I tried to edit the texture so that it is the colour I need it to be, but it stays jet black. What options would I need to change in the nif for this to work? 

Question, I am currently trying to set this up standalone for a follower. Only want it on one single follower. 

I tried to edit the texture so that it is the colour I need it to be, but it stays jet black. What options would I need to change in the nif for this to work? 

What else did you edit besides the textures?  Are you adding a pube to your follower without adding the Painted Lady as a dependency? 

If you have not edited the mesh's shader properties then leave them alone.

What else did you edit besides the textures?  Are you adding a pube to your follower without adding the Painted Lady as a dependency? 

I got it to work by editing the hair colour field in the nif. Wanted to add it without a dependency as my follower is the only person in the game using it. Thank you ^^.

I got it to work by editing the hair colour field in the nif. Wanted to add it without a dependency as my follower is the only person in the game using it. Thank you ^^.

Really.  I was thinking the problem was an error with the headpart form which prevented the game from registering the pubes as tintable hair. 

1) It replicates some of the features of "Everybody's Different" -- namely, correcting gender animation flags, allowing NPCs to swim, correcting race models (like Orc females), and ensuring that Essential/Protected flags are preserved. EBD is open source so there's no permissions issue.

2.) If you have Ultimate NPC Overhaul installed (preferably near the top of your load order), it will copy all of it's appearance related settings. That way you can have the nice appearances from UNO without needing a whole bunch of patches. No resources from UNO are included, you have to install it yourself.

3.) If you have Painted Lady installed, it will assign pubic hair to every female NPC. No resources from Painted Lady are included, you have to install it yourself.

The version of SkyProc that's included is slightly more advanced than the others that are floating around, so make sure the UNOProc is the last SkyProc patcher in your load order.

thanks for the proc. Any chance you could make a patcher that allows us to patch custom npc and custom npc replacers too? 

File Name: (2016 August 18 - Added Link to Darker Texture Options) The Painted Lady *REDONE* - Color Matching Pubic Hairs

File Submitter: PsychoMachina

File Submitted: 17 Oct 2014

File Category: Body Replacers

Requires: SKSE

The Painted Lady

X5px897l.jpg

62798.jpg

UPDATES

2016 August 18 - Posting Link to Z0mBieP00Nani's Darker Texture Replacers

2014 October 21 - MAIN_PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.1-20141021.7z

• This contains the files from REDONE v1.0 + the missing textures.
- MAIN_Textures for PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.0.7z
  • This only contains the textures.
  • Download this if you have 'MAIN_PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.0' which was missing the textures.
PART 2 - Added New Instruction on How to Add Pubic Hairs to an NPC.

- With Painted Lady REDONE, you can now give different NPCs different pubic hairs.

- INSTRUCTIONS

2014 October 20 - MAIN_PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.0-20141020.7z

• I have made an alternative method of adding the pubic hairs into the game. The hairs are accessible from ShowRaceMenu via HAIRS ADDITIONAL slider under the HAIRS category.
  • SKSE is not required.
  • Works with the vanilla slider and ECE and should be compatible with RaceMenu.
  • Added an optional Master file for Beast races.
  • OPTION_PaintedLady_REDONE_BeastRaces_MasterFileOnly.7z
  • SCREENSHOTS.

=============================================================================================

=============================================================================================

ABOUT - The Painted Lady REDONE v1.0

Changed the way the pubic hairs are added into the game. The hairs can now be selected in ShowRaceMenu, but each pubic hair is still compatible with certain bodies.

What is new?

Pubic hairs are now selected via the HAIRS ADDITIONAL slider under the HAIR category in the character creation menu. No SKSE plugin.

Adding the pubic hairs to NPCs has become a little easier.

NPCs can use different pubic hairs without affecting the player and other NPCs.

What remains the same?

The pubic meshes are still compatible with certain bodies. See ABOUT - The Painted Lady v1.0 (original).

The pubic hairs will still clip through underwear and form-fitting clothes so the solution to this remains unchanged.

The pubic hairs still matches color with the main hair and retains that color.

ABOUT - The Painted Lady v1.0 (original)

This adds color-changing, pubic meshes to various body types by way of an SKSE plugin. Based on the same pubic meshes by DorkDiva and NuclearSatan which had problems retaining the assigned colors when reloading a game save or restarting the game.

I found a way to fix this by adding the meshes as additional headparts to whichever hairs are present in the game.

Pros:

The pubic hairs matches the color assigned to the main hair.

The pubic hairs retain the assigned color.

Works with vanilla and most hair mods (does not work with the Elin hairs, but does work with custom hairs for that race).

Can wear certain types of outfits (i.e. crotchless) and labia jewelery without the pubic hairs disappearing, however...

Cons:

The meshes are not part of the body and when wearing underwear or form-fitting outfits, the pubic meshes are not replaced so they will peaking through. This does not happen with bulky clothes or armors.

Solution:

Use Outfit Studio or 3D modelling program of choice to make alterations to that part of the clothes or armors affected.

See INSTRUCTIONS.

What Hairstyles are Available? (see SCREENSHOTS)

Works nicely with CBBE, ADEC, and UNP

• Bush
  • Wild (bushier version)
  • Landing Strip
Body specific
  • Untamed - CBBE
  • Untamed - UNP
  • Untamed - UNP Skinny
Bodies Tested
  • CBBE/CHSBHC/Manga/ADEC
  • UNP/UNPB/UNPC/Dreamgirl/7base Bombshell
Can Followers and NPC Replacers use These Pubic Hairs?

Yes. See INSTRUCTIONS.

2014 October 17

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS. I forgot to add the part where you need to add the pubic hair form to the NPC's Character Gen Parts.

Caveat. At this moment, the follower/npc replacer can only use the same pubic hairs as your own character. The reason is if you give them a different pube style, one plugin will override the other.

FILES AVAILABLE - Painted Lady REDONE

• MAIN_PaintedLady_REDONE_v1.0-20141020.7z
  • OPTION_PaintedLady_REDONE_BeastRaces_MasterFileOnly.7z
FILES AVAILABLE - Painted Lady Original
  • MAIN_PaintedLady_ColorMatching_PubicHairs_v1-0-20141017.7z
  • Contains the core files + Pubic Hairstyle Options.
REQUIREMENTS
  • SKSE (only for Painted Lady Original)
INSTALLATION

Painted Lady REDONE

Simply install with a mod manager or extract the archive, open the main folder and copy the contenst and paste into your DATA folder.

Painted Lady Original

Version 1.0 is simple, the core files are installed automatically, you just need to choose a pubic hairs option that will fit the body you are using.

CREDITS

DorkDiva and NuclearSatan (Bush/Wild/Landing Strip hair meshes)

B3lisario (SKSE plugin and mod plugin)

Vioxsis "Venu Vio, ftw!" (Untamed hair meshes)

Thanks to Camila, JaFinmongrab, and Xuniana for helping with testing.

PERMISSIONS

A link to this post is a welcome addition, but not mandatory.

You are permitted to upload this mod to another site provided credit is given to the authors here.

You are permitted to use assets from this mod provided credit is given to the authors here.

You are not permitted to claim it as your own work.

You are not permitted to re-upload to another site as an exclusive.

download.png

Click here to download this file

nice

nice

• 5 weeks later...

where the hell do i put this Jar file & how do i install  it, that info would be very helpful, trying to get it working with Painted Lady

where the hell do i put this Jar file & how do i install  it, that info would be very helpful, trying to get it working with Painted Lady

A JAR file is an executable like a Windows '.exe' except a JAR requires the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to work.

https://www.java.com/en/download/

An alternative is to use a portable JRE which does not need to be installed.  Since the Proc Patcher is 32-bit, you will need to download the 32-bit portable JRE.

The file comes as an installer, but all you need to do is decide where to install it and it will dump the files in that folder.  If you want to uninstall the JRE, simply delete the folder containing the files.

https://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/java_portable

You can also download a portable launcher used for launching the JAR file again, it comes as an installer, but the files are installed where you want it to be installed and removal is simple as deleting the folder.  You will need the 32-bit launcher.

https://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/java_portable_launcher

INSTALLATION

In your Skyrim Data folder you will need to create a TOOLS folder.  If you have FNIS or Bodyslide installed in your Data folder then you will already have a TOOLS folder.

Now to install the portable JRE, double-click the file and follow the instructions.  You will need to tell it to install the files in the TOOLS folder (it will automatically create a subfolder named "CommonFiles"; this is where the files will be dumped).

Do the same with the launcher; select the TOOLS folder as the destination and it will install the files in a new "Java PortableLauncher" subfolder.

The Painted Lady patcher (JAR) is dropped in it's own folder within the TOOLS folder.

Use this Method if you have the Painted Lady installed in the Data folder.

To launch the patcher you will need to first use the Java launcher.  Go to the jPortable Launcher subfolder and double-click 'JavaPortableLauncher.exe'.  A window will pop-up.  Go to where the Painted Lady patcher is installed and select the JAR file.

Use this Method if you are using Mod Organizer.

If you know how to run an executable from MO then all you need to do is configure MO to launch the jPortable launcher.

I don't use NMM, but you basically do the same; have NMM execute the jPortable launcher and have the launcher execute the PL patcher (JAR).