Happy Thanksgiving from Canada

Molevalence

I just wanted to say to the community Happy Thanksgiving. Right now my life is hitting quite a rough patch but one thing I am thankful for is being a member of this community. I signed up over a year ago and never seen such a group of mature, helpful and entertaining people in a forum community.

Molevalence

Man, I wish it was Thanksgiving right now here too! It's one of the two days a year I get to make a turkey, which is probably my favorite thing to cook because it's so much work. My recipe is about a 30 hour process and it's totally worth it.

Guest Plastrader

I think us Europeans should steal this holiday!

The autumn sucks arse, it's been raining on and about for almost two weeks now and no end in sight, soon if you blink between 11:00 and 11:00:001 you miss the only bright part of the day...

Happy thanksgiving to you lot!

Man, I wish it was Thanksgiving right now here too! It's one of the two days a year I get to make a turkey, which is probably my favorite thing to cook because it's so much work. My recipe is about a 30 hour process and it's totally worth it.

So...why can't you make turkey at other times? They're generally sold all year long.

So...why can't you make turkey at other times? They're generally sold all year long.

It's too much of an expensive (by my standards anyway) and long process to just make any time, and besides, having it only twice a year makes it more special! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but it is by far the best turkey I've ever had at least.

Archived