I'm sorry if this has been already answered (which probably has) but I'm having some issues with the Sexout mods (Load order down below) and yes I have done clean saves, at least 3 times already. Only my companions can have sex and be raped. When ever someone wants to (I think) rape me they walk very strangely, they move quickly left and right while walking slowly. But after I move away from them they walk normally and continue to follow me, but if I get closer to them they slowly, stutteringly (?) walk away. Sometimes there's random conversations without me interacting with them and they just greet me, the conversation ends and they usually continue following. And whenever I ask to have sex with someone I pay them and there's no sex or actions. But if I ask them to have sex with my companion(s) they have sex. Any ideas? Yes, I know this is complicated ._. Maybe it would be best if I recorded it? This wasn't a problem before.

I have a similar issue, i use both sexout tryout and sex assault, and they used to both work fine on the save i play right now, but then they stopped doing anything for some reason. For example, powder gangers will start approaching me (tryout fashion) but when they get slightly close they will turn away and stop following me. Also the Stalkers from sex asault have stopped following me entirely but they still try to rape any female followers i have, this is really frustrating. I have tried uninstalling those mods, doing a save and then reinstalling them, no help.

Here is my load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm