LF Japanese translation

Toatedsnow

Because Google translate is...something else. Basically, I was knocking about and found something vaguely interesting - unfortunately I can't read a lick of Japanese.

If anybody'd be willing to oblige, cheers. A full translation isn't necessary either, feel free to summarize the important bits. Mostly I'd like to know if the link is actually for the race and its requirements (if any).

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-358.html

Cheers again

This is what my translator shows. Followers of mod character DOA5. The http://www.mediafire.com/download/3s66xoz33di3ynu/DOA5.rar good person is UNP Yes dark overwrite Unzip basic CBBE Body Type Body Type UNP but also because it is shipped. I can make a ring in the category of accessories manufacturing. Ring call the followers chose DOA Ring ring extinguish a follower chose DOA RingD ring revive a follower chose DOA Ring Resurrect Ayane Christi Elena Rey Juan Tina Kasumi and Tina You can change the costume by a dedicated conversation. Heart Hitomi Kasumi It seems to mod you convert the data of DOA5 eye but does not fit. There is a place a little disappointing texture of the inner corner and per or not deviate basic eyelashes or not deviate. Spiritual eyes fan mind and Ssu terrible especially. Because it is a good feeling problems other than those there was no undue importance ('· ω · `)

...I assumed that my request heavily implied that I was not looking for a google translate job. Evidently not.

So I'll state directly - Not interested in google translate reposts. I'd prefer something coherent

Suppose I should have written -tor instead of -tion. Oh well

Cheers

Archived