How to remove strap-ons?

Hi did anyone get a mod that added these black strap-ons to all the female NPCs?

Now everything is running ok but I found all the female NPCs are wearing black strap-ons over their clothes.  How do you remove these strap-ons?  Can someone tell me?  Is there a setting I can goto to remove strapons or was it installed in one of the mods like the SexoutLegion mod?

My female PC does not have a strap-on but I found I can ask female NPCs for strap-on sex which is something I did not have before installing the Tryout mod.

I did not install SexoutStraponSex but I found all these strapons on all the female NPCs appear after installing the Tryout mod and plugins and the BnB 35047 mod from Nexus.  How do I turn that option off?  I don't want the strap-ons.  I prefer not to uninstall anything.

Hi did anyone get a mod that added these black strap-ons to all the female NPCs?

Now everything is running ok but I found all the female NPCs are wearing black strap-ons over their clothes.  How do you remove these strap-ons?  Can someone tell me?  Is there a setting I can goto to remove strapons or was it installed in one of the mods like the SexoutLegion mod?

My female PC does not have a strap-on but I found I can ask female NPCs for strap-on sex which is something I did not have before installing the Tryout mod.

I did not install SexoutStraponSex but I found all these strapons on all the female NPCs appear after installing the Tryout mod and plugins and the BnB 35047 mod from Nexus.  How do I turn that option off?  I don't want the strap-ons.  I prefer not to uninstall anything.

I'm having a similar problem, except it's with my character. After having sex "Strapon 03" got stuck equipped. It's listed in the inventory in such a way that I can't remove it!

There will be a bug in one of the mods you are using. If you can figure out which one, you should report it. (They probably did 'equipitem strapon03, 1' when they meant 'equipitem strapon03, 0, 1')

You can fix it via console clicking on the actor (eg: you) and typing

inv

Look through the items for the strap on which will be marked 'worn', and there will be a code next to it something like "150410C0", then enter:

removeitem XXXXXXX 1

• 4 weeks later...

my charictor also has a recurring strap-on....thank you for the consol advice....however the strap-on re-equipts right away and i get this consol message: " SSSFuck: WARNING! 0C0410C0 added to Red AGAIN!"

i remove it... it reequipts and i get the warning message again.... 

is there a consol command to destroy an item!

thanks for any help    john

;

Archived