(request) TBBP or HDT conversions for the MCBM body.

tallbloke55

i love the MCBM female body replacer by M4rth.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57789/?

with the latest xp32 skeleton and HDT physic extentions installed after MCBM, i got full jiggle straight out of the box at slider 100.

my request is, could someone please look into converting some TBBP or HDT clothing or armor for it?

M4rth has uploaded a selection of his own conversions on the nexus. but he doubts his modding skills are up to more.

i tried to learn how to do it, but i'm old and slow and i can't get my head around bodyslide.

if someone could give me the idiots step by step guide to conversion, i will have another go myself. i want to convert the eilhart dress!

i can't believe no one has been shouting about MCBM on LL yet.      

one of it's many gifts i have discovered, is that i haven't ever had to realign any sex animations yet.  all cocks look like they are actually going in one of her holes and even when buried balls deep in my girl, there's no clipping. 

here she is with M4th's companion Sethira.  yes they are elewin's pumps.  

post-537977-0-33036900-1412188483_thumb.jpg  

i love the MCBM female body replacer by M4rth.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57789/?

with the latest xp32 skeleton and HDT physic extentions installed after MCBM, i got full jiggle straight out of the box at slider 100.

my request is, could someone please look into converting some TBBP or HDT clothing or armor for it?

M4rth has uploaded a selection of his own conversions on the nexus. but he doubts his modding skills are up to more.

i tried to learn how to do it, but i'm old and slow and i can't get my head around bodyslide.

if someone could give me the idiots step by step guide to conversion, i will have another go myself. i want to convert the eilhart dress!

i can't believe no one has been shouting about MCBM on LL yet.      

one of it's many gifts i have discovered, is that i haven't ever had to realign any sex animations yet.  all cocks look like they are actually going in one of her holes and even when buried balls deep in my girl, there's no clipping. 

thank you for supporting my mesh. :)

But, I think this is posted in the wrong section :P   maybe some Moderator can move it to the adult section please?

It's a UNP Bodyslide preset, if he just released the preset files you could convert armour yourself via bodyslide.

I can't release them cause I dont have them. I created this like 1 or 1 1/2 Years ago. The only thing that is left is the body itself, I am sorry.

I only started uploading it and make imo crappy conversions for it because the people watching my stream and youtube asked for it.

But I still have hope that someone who is actually a real modder could easy work with this.

Archived