Player character schlongless

Kasg

For some reason my character is unable to grow a schlong, even though I have SOS UNP installed. And I know it's working because I've tried creating a new character and they get schlongified no problem.

Here's the stats window if it is of any help.

64bBYU5.jpg

I'm currently working on part 4 of my story which you can find here, which is why I'd love to remedy this problem as soon as possible. :)

Alrighty, so I checked out my inventory as you instructed and I found this.

1 - (41000d77) (100, 100.00%) - Worn

---> BAD EDITOR ID (41000D6F)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (41000D70)

---> BAD EDITOR ID (41000D71)

etc

But I've no idea what this item is and unequipall doesn't seem to work. Is there any way I can remove this item specifically via the console command?

malegenitalsf_0...........124 kB

malegenitalsf_1...........124 kB

werewolfgenitals_0........98 kB

werewolfgenitals_1........98 kB

I'm using your double penis files for the UNP version. And it works just fine on other saves as I mentioned. :/

Reasons that explain equipped invisible armor I can think of:

- missing or wrong nif files

- issues with armor / armor addon race configuration

- textures transparency

- camera states, for example equipping armor while the camera is in free mode

You can confirm that 41***d77 is really the schlong if the SOS UNP is the 66th mod in your load order (41 = 65 in hex + 1 because the mod list starts with zero)

I ran out of ideas.

After many reinstallations and fucking around I seem to have randomly fixed the issue. Don't ask me how as it was one of many desperate attempts that happened to work, but my character has been blessed with a visible schlong.

I do have one other question regarding the schlongs. Is there a way to make the appendage's color the same as the character's body? Since I'm using RaceMenu my Dunmer has an altered skin color and the penis' color is really mismatched.

You might need to poke around in the race menu (try saving your skin color, changing it to something else, and then reloading your skin color).  I've had characters with skin colors from frost queen blue to fire lord red to jaundiced elf yellow, and their schlongs have all shaded with them, and I've been using RaceMenu since it came out.  If that doesn't work, maybe try removing the schlong from your character and reapplying it?  Or removing it, futzing with skin color, then reapplying it?

For some reason my character is unable to grow a schlong, even though I have SOS UNP installed. And I know it's working because I've tried creating a new character and they get schlongified no problem.

Here's the stats window if it is of any help.

64bBYU5.jpg

I'm currently working on part 4 of my story which you can find here, which is why I'd love to remedy this problem as soon as possible. :)

I apologize for offtopic, but where do you get such cool tattoos? :D

Archived