(request) Poet Follower without clothes

vikik

I think she could be considered as adult teen (albeit short) with the boobs and all, but she could as well seen as underage so it's forbidden by rules of LL.

Besides, the only nude mod that exists (as far as I know) alters her to look even younger, leaving no doubt about acceptance of such mod.

I've scrolled past so many young-looking follower screenshots and mods both here and on Nexus that an acceptable version of what you want must be out there.

Natalie Wellington (Control My Girlfriend mod) looks pretty young if you don't install all the required piercings etc and is pretty short but adult but there's loads of others both anime-looking and human-looking.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So I tried putting the new meshes in, but now the game CTDs. Tried the same with CBBE Slim and same result.  The one time I did manage to load a game, Poet was completely motionless, and trying to talk to her resulted in a CTD. Can anyone confirm whether putting in these meshes is incompatible with Poet v.2 3, and does the same occur with the 1.4.5 versions?

Well, fiddling around eventually caused my game to start CTD'ing even without Poet installed, so I had to reinstall Skyrim. Now, reinstalling the mod back causes CTDs, which is causing me to have to abandon Poet.

@gvman3670 haven't tried unp top model , but will do so when I have the time. When you say pasting a skeleton, how exactly did you go about doing so?

I don't see how Poet can cause you to explicitly CTD seems as she's been in my game for about 600 hours and not done anything wrong.

If you want to change Poet's Skeleton the directory is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\_Okrace

Replace the 'skeleton_female.nif' file with one of your choosing.

• 2 weeks later...

Copy the 2 .nif files into your "Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/_Okrace" folder and over write all.

You might want to make a back up of your current femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif if you wish to revert the change later on.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2x1k8mczk6ndgu/Poet_new_meshes.rar

Thanks, but does anyone know how to get her nude by telling her? I used UFO to trade items with her but she still fully clothed.. Only way for me to get her nude is by using sex labs.

EDIT: Nevermind, Haven't played skyrim in so long I forgot how to use UFO LOL

It was under "You could dress better" then it spawns their clothes in their inventory for you to remove.

Archived