Kritta is wanting something feralistic but because of my generous nature, I plan to do a base generic model (a hybrid of sorts, humanoid and canine) along side the feral themed one and let her choose what she wants for the mod.

I realize it would be more work, but would it be possible to do both a "feral" and a "hybrid" and have both as separate downloads/plugins?

They'ed still need to be rigged and textured (if Kritta would be willing to do that)

Rigging and animating is an area I reserve for personal use rather than public because I'm not very good at it. Texturing... well, I'm implantation lol

With that said, I could make said models but you'd be responsible for finding someone to texture them, rig it, then implement it into a mod/add-on

What exactly is the "hybrid" going to look like, I.E how will it differ from the feral (which I presume is a representation of an actual canine member)?

It would be a bit odd to suddenly have a human wang swoosh out of the sheath :L

You also mentioned that KrittaKitty would be choosing for the mod. Would this be the same one going through the process of animation with the SoS team?
I know that Kitty said that the Lykaios on Nexus on the next update would feature static parts, and the optional animated SoS version would feature on the "site which shall not be named", hahah! This place is like the Voldemort of the internet... ;)

I've not given up guys! (And gals).

Me schedule has been changed (working open till close) and dealing with some financial matters with a local retailer (and we all know how Johnny Law likes to drag slowly) so work on this has been put off to weekends only for now until further notice!

I'll continue to do what I can to continue progress but my computer access times will be very limited (if only I could do this sort of stuff from my Note IV xD)

I've seen things like this happen where time had to be cut, and then it fizzled out to nothing; a certain "race" mod on Nexus which hasn't seen updates in about 2-3 months, despite mention from the dev that the delayed release would only be a week or two. :(

I can't see this happening here though as there's a dedicated team working on this, and the updates have been huge! Appreciate your time on this mod, and I hope that things get a little less stressful in the near future. :)

I've seen things like this happen where time had to be cut, and then it fizzled out to nothing; a certain "race" mod on Nexus which hasn't seen updates in about 2-3 months, despite mention from the dev that the delayed release would only be a week or two. :(

I can't see this happening here though as there's a dedicated team working on this, and the updates have been huge! Appreciate your time on this mod, and I hope that things get a little less stressful in the near future. :)

Oh trust me, this isn't dead and it would take a lot to kill it. I also design mesh for Second Life and the curiosity I have within that alone is part of what keeps me motivated.

Things have just slowed down due to the stress of trying to make some extra money and as of recently, fighting this store that ripped me off.

Plus, you wouldn't believe how ungodly difficult it is to find reference pictures of dog willies XD So unless you know of a source, SHARE! lol

I may take up trying to animate it slightly with shape-keys if that makes it any easier for B3l

a certain "race" mod on Nexus which hasn't seen updates in about 2-3 months, despite mention from the dev that the delayed release would only be a week or two. :(

Which race are you talking about.. if you don't mind me asking! :o

Ahhh, I don't want to name and shame per say.

I think it was said that the author hit a rough patch, but obviously that didn't iron out.

The main mod hadsn't been touched in a long time, but it was the release of a gnoll or hyena race that was in the works, which was to be "delayed by a few weeks". Aye... but like I said, I don't know what went on in his/her life, so I don't exactly want to start ranting and raving about a non-release :P

They were a great modder (still are), and it was a shame just to see activity fizzle out.

OI!
Why can't I live a happy and peaceful life WITHOUT OCD! ;_;
Anyway, I cracked and scrapped everything then restarted with this. Now that I have a favorable base-model, I'll begin adding subtle details :)

post-105294-0-52050400-1414952706_thumb.png

Also, going to have to figure out a way to add the animation keys like B3l mentioned. For an animator novice such as myself... well, it's brian surgery to me but what I need to figure out is how to make this 'morph' into the final shape you see now. Which means from tiny pipsqueak flaccid to 'omg, the weapon of assdestruction' shown above.

Would it be possible to use a lattice with shape keys and armatures?

PS: Sorry for the lack of updates! Dun hert meh! ^^;;; *ducts from thrown veges and shoes!*

Aarrrrgghhhhhh, I feel your pain :(

I remember getting frustrated with my A Level Product Design.... product. I scrapped that half-way through the year, and started from scratch. That said, it was worth it, and the revised design produced very good results!

Glad to see progress is continuing; I don't have my gaming PC with me at Uni, so the only chance to play Skyrim is during reading weeks (if I go home, like I currently am) or end of Semester. I was refreshing the forums for updates for the past few months leading to this reading week hoping I'd be able to install it - wishful thinking :P
Fingers crossed there may be some advances approaching the Festive Season; what a present this would be, hahaha! :D

Appreciate all the hard work (and sorry that I'm clueless with animation) :blush:

OI!

Anyway, I cracked and scrapped everything then restarted with this. Now that I have a favorable base-model, I'll begin adding subtle details :)

Also, going to have to figure out a way to add the animation keys like B3l mentioned. For an animator novice such as myself... well, it's brian surgery to me but what I need to figure out is how to make this 'morph' into the final shape you see now. Which means from tiny pipsqueak flaccid to 'omg, the weapon of assdestruction' shown above.

PS: Sorry for the lack of updates! Dun hert meh! ^^;;; *ducts from thrown veges and shoes!*

Good work so far! I can't wait for the next week to be over (damn assigments!), so I can finish up some of my WIP mods (Final release for Lykaios!! yay!) and start on some of the textures for you.  Also, you don't have to put too much in the way of mesh details in, since most of that can get added with the right depth normal maps if you want to save polys and make the morphs easier :)

OI!

Good work so far! I can't wait for the next week to be over (damn assigments!), so I can finish up some of my WIP mods (Final release for Lykaios!! yay!) and start on some of the textures for you.  Also, you don't have to put too much in the way of mesh details in, since most of that can get added with the right depth normal maps if you want to save polys and make the morphs easier :)

Your Uni is kicking your arse while my OCD and life events (or in some cases, lack-there-of...) are kicking mine XD

Well, if you say so :P but I still need to shapen it a little more accurately then I'll leave it alone and start figuring out how to morph-n-stuff. I may have to call upon The All Might B3l for his wisdom down that path! But I don't think it would be toooo intimidating... unless.... I'd be forced to move each and every vertice... yikes @_@

Aarrrrgghhhhhh, I feel your pain :(

I remember getting frustrated with my A Level Product Design.... product. I scrapped that half-way through the year, and started from scratch. That said, it was worth it, and the revised design produced very good results!

Glad to see progress is continuing; I don't have my gaming PC with me at Uni, so the only chance to play Skyrim is during reading weeks (if I go home, like I currently am) or end of Semester. I was refreshing the forums for updates for the past few months leading to this reading week hoping I'd be able to install it - wishful thinking :P

Fingers crossed there may be some advances approaching the Festive Season; what a present this would be, hahaha! :D

Appreciate all the hard work (and sorry that I'm clueless with animation) :blush:

I don't give up so easily... even in times when I should. I couldn't tell you, honestly, if that is stubborn OCD-ness, idiocy, or blatant ignorance of the inevitable lol I should know, I've been working on a huge saga (novel form for now) for the past 6yrs and have only just begun the entry of chp.3! Dx But with this newfound motivation.. it will be set into mainstream motion soon enough! :D ...wait... where've I heard that before??? >___>;

Anyway, a little back to the topic, I'm a 'slight' perfectionist with a scosh of OCD and a repetitive ambition to see a project through so bad it would drive the Prince of Madness himself to conform to reason and logistics!

We can all still agree on 1 thing... There is still a lack of Lykaios NPCs and Followers. No males or females, nada. I am sure that to most of the modders out there, it wont be that hard... We just really need 2-3 of each sex <_> If any of you think he can make 1, pliz answer in the comment and make a thread once your done.

Now it would be rude to comment only on something else in this thread, so yeah, i really think its nice what you do. There IS already some ways to get a canine cock into them, but i presume once you'll done it will look... More decent, to say the least. Good job and keep it up!

We can all still agree on 1 thing... There is still a lack of Lykaios NPCs and Followers. No males or females, nada. I am sure that to most of the modders out there, it wont be that hard... We just really need 2-3 of each sex <_> If any of you think he can make 1, pliz answer in the comment and make a thread once your done.

Now it would be rude to comment only on something else in this thread, so yeah, i really think its nice what you do. There IS already some ways to get a canine cock into them, but i presume once you'll done it will look... More decent, to say the least. Good job and keep it up!

I'm waiting on my schedule to clear up before working on the newest (and hopefully FINAL) Lykaios race release. Once that is done I can set the race as an .esm and make stable NPC's and followers. I really have no experience in making NPCs or quests, so they won't be custom voiced or very interesting unless I get some help. I don't currently have time to work on this with all the other things going on, but that hopefully will change soon!

There will be new tails, (choice of 3 different shapes) Body overlays to give you better skin colour options, Static willies for the Boys for non SOS users (optional), Female body with 8 breasted mesh (optional), Hopefully a new foot mesh. Also I'm experimenting with a new 'true' digitigrade body and skeleton so they are less humanoid shaped and closer to the werewolf posture. so LOTS of things I need to finish before making NPCs... :/ and then if I have time beofre x-mas, will look into editing the facial morphs to get some better expressions.

Well, considering KrittaKitty just started this out, I doubt there will be NPCs just yet also considering this is just a race mod but most of that stuff is foreign to me anyway. However, I personally would like to make at least one NPC that is voice acted (by yours truly :D) and see about getting a few other mates of mine to join so there is at least some variety to what little Lykaios you'd run into. I may bring the topic up to KrittaKitty but for now, baby steps :) no use in setting so many goals and the main one is yet to be completely finished :P