Secret Sanctuary v1.69

Yes vexy has "unplayable" clothes. So you can not see and remove the clothes. If you use Set body target spell she has the new body....but she wears the unplayable body-clothes.

Delete the clothes in the esp ( NPC inventory). Very easy with TES4Edit.

aavaVexysPussy "Vexy's Pussy" [CLOT:01044B98]

aavaVexysTinyTits "Vexy's Tiny Tits" [CLOT:01044B99]

aavaVexysSexyFeet "Vexy's Sexy Feet" [CLOT:01044B9A]

aavaVexysBlackNails "Vexy's Black Nails" [CLOT:01044B9B]

----------------

If you don't have the spell...you don't have the spell script. Therefore she does not disappear after 80 seconds.

You are right; it is the script that was "broken"; I tried again with an old savegame; and the spell works properly. I think I had to make a wrong maneuver at some point (probably when I removed the mod that turned Martin female

Yes; I found; I wonder to what extent it would be possible to change your nif and your basic dds to exchange with those of my demon armor . It's crafts but if it works I should no longer needed the armor esp (With 211 modules that work together; every time I remove one .esp it's a small victory for the stability of the game   ^_^  )

Yes Vexy is a own race, with head , ears, eyelashes and eyes meshes. You can change the meshes or only the textures.

You can remove her unplayable clothes from her inventory and add a playable armor ( so you can remove the armor and see her SetBody body )

And there are many containers to add more clothes and armor ( and delete many armor-clothes Mod ESPs )

---------------------

211  esm esp ? You should merge your armor clothes Mods. All in one. ( I have only 4 armor-clothes esp , sorted: One for Neco_skeleton armor and 3 with different cup sizes for my different player characters )

...she "breaks" my prostitution game....

I dont see a prostitution Mod in your Load order

That's not your load order !!!!

Sorry; I had not read the last part (not, in fact, I only indicated the  companions mods and their order in my load order)

In fact i play with Lovers lapf - Lovers creature - Lovershooker (one of my preferate) - Lovers Bitch go wild (my second preferate - But then I had big problems with better cities; and I had to move the wolves cave and install the dog shop elsewhere. I have a screenshot if you want to see) - LoversSlavetrader - Bravil Underground and bravil underground addon (but I haven't yet gone to Bravil; to test the last three)

Yes Vexy is a own race, with head , ears, eyelashes and eyes meshes. You can change the meshes or only the textures.

You can remove her unplayable clothes from her inventory and add a playable armor ( so you can remove the armor and see her SetBody body )

And there are many containers to add more clothes and armor ( and delete many armor-clothes Mod ESPs )

---------------------

211  esm esp ? You should merge your armor clothes Mods. All in one. ( I have only 4 armor-clothes esp , sorted: One for Neco_skeleton armor and 3 with different cup sizes for my different player characters )

In fact; I don't use many separate armor set; I: Apachii godesses store - HTBBottleShop - MegaOppaiCostumeSet (and I merged with some armor separated like that of Sophitia for example) - and for A and AA cup; The Barrelshop FLY HGEC and children annuad.

In fact; which increases enormously the number; these are all patchs for better cities - for Unique Landscape and Roads of Cyrodiil (33 patchs only for these 3 mods )

Better city and wolf cave ? Thought Better cities make chances in the city ( at least the few I use. But not Chorrol)

I made the Wolf cave UL compatible.  I would never play Oblivion  without Unique Landscapes.

Someone wanted  to make a LoversBitch Better City version, but I do not know if he finished it.  Glad to hear you can use the CS.

Better city and wolf cave ? Thought Better cities make chances in the city ( at least the few I use. But not Chorrol)

I made the Wolf cave UL compatible.  I would never play Oblivion  without Unique Landscapes.

Someone wanted  to make a LoversBitch Better City version, but I do not know if he finished it.  Glad to hear you can use the CS.

I can't longer use CS since I changed the location of oblivion on my HD ( It ctd when I launch ) - I tried to repair but to no avail (I think it should completely reinstall the game but it's not an option that I like because  I used very very few CS)

To move the store and the cave; I simply used Redecorator. The only worry is that your doors must be close to their original location because it's impossible to move the trigger in this way.

EDIT :  Important; those uses Better Cities full AND Unique Landscapes; must remove xulChorrolHinterland.esp and replace with UL Chorrol Hinterland  Better Cities Release v1.2.4-11189-1-2-4   http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/11189/?  (in optional files) not both at the same time (this is not a patch; it's the replacement esp for better cities; the only one that works without error

post-722912-0-54064300-1466693773_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-36206700-1466693797_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-44726300-1466693820_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-92252600-1466693842_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-21725600-1466693862_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-27604700-1466693883_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-94718800-1466693909_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-63211300-1466693931_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-01954400-1466693953_thumb.jpg

Redecorator...

Yes moving doors with it is shit. And you can also move no Markers.

The two markers for "Correcting Concerns" quest

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.jpg

Maybe the NPCs can not reach the markers in your game.

I just made a 90 ° rotation and offset of +/- 1 meter to the left. Therefore triggers are just across the new location.

In the morning, I see the owner come and evening; exit ; so it looks okay

Lol! With better cities - Chorrol; now; there is so much free space behind the catle that you could even put a racetrack for girls Pony ^^ :D :P

post-722912-0-71489500-1466706836_thumb.jpg

post-722912-0-44364300-1466707955_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

After 85 seconds she say "Shorel'aran....Farewell" and then she disappears.

Actually, no; she said nothing and now this is three days ingame she follows me.

She really love me ^^

She follows me as a companion but the difference is that I have no control her (neither  CM partners nor companion share recruit  don't work with her)  By cons ; I can use my inventory opening spell and in the meantime, I offered her a beautiful demon armor; with great wings and flaming hands.

Pending a solution; it's better than to see her follow me in every city completely naked and where she "breaks" my prostitution game.

I have the impression that I have less customer with her next to me; to believe that she has an aura of terror :P :P :P

is there an console command to revoke her ? (I tried to kill her to restore her IA to zero; but no luck, she's immortal)

\m/ :D \m/ Awesome Pics Hun \m/ :D \m/ 

...what mods do you use?

<---*drippingly intrigued*

~ Vexy

• 4 years later...

The secret sanctuary is really great mod. Than's a lot!

But I  stand in front on statue and look at the book between her legs and can't understand how to use the diary to fix the book and get the key to open the chest. I am completely newbie in this game. Any suggestion ?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 12:40 AM, whiteboi19 said:

The secret sanctuary is really great mod. Than's a lot!

But I  stand in front on statue and look at the book between her legs and can't understand how to use the diary to fix the book and get the key to open the chest. I am completely newbie in this game. Any suggestion ?  

You must have the Torn Out Diary Page.

See first picture at the download page ,  this picture

Spoiler

2f45e9724d2548642c76cdf0345c6f29-se0.jpg

In the boat when you leave the start dungeon (north-east of the Imperial city)

When you activate the diary in the sanctuary , with the missing page in your inventory, the diary will be fixed.

You can cheat if you can't not find the torn Out Diary Page.

open the console, and add

Player.additem xx018AD8 1

xx is the Loadorder  Number, check your Modmanager to find the right  number. Or just open the console and click on the statue or the book in the treasure chamber, the FIRST TWO numbers is the Loadorder number of the secret sanctuary esp.  If you see C701D5B3  you use the C7

So you add in the console

Player.additem C7018AD8 1

EDIT: also see post 29