[Request] Cum Armor

I think it's Belisario's Pantyhose mod is UNP (all types) and consists of texture overlays but equips as an item, could just replace one of those textures with the extreme cum texture and change the type in CK to armour.

I have both of these installed but have no idea where on here they came from but they're here somewhere.

Oh, this won't work at all. See, the cum would just fall off... unless you enchanted a soul gem or something to hold it on the body. But then where would the soul gem go? There just has to be a place where a soul gem could be, I don't know, inserted or something, to keep the enchantment in place... If only I knew where...

And this could even be animated, for a given value of "animated." Something like the "bound armors" mod, maybe... not really animated, but an animated-looking moving overlay, or maybe just with an added effect like oakflesh or something...

Isn't there an animated specular map mod out there for an animated wet body texture? I think it triggered whenever you entered water... or am I confused? It might not even have been this game I'm thinking of...

See, now, you're complicating matters.  A texture replacement I could do,...

Actually, thinking about it, if the texture could be added as a new magic visual effect it might be easy enough to create a new type of plug that creates this effect as an add-on ESP for DD.

Anyone here competent with the CK rather than vaguely groping around in the dark like I am?  And have access to a truly disgusting (in a good way) buckets o' jizz texture, obviously, the Sexlab one is good but more messy sex than the bukkake kind of thing this should be.

That's it! Those were the words I was trying for! Visual effect. Yep, that's a great idea too... a soulgem plug that creates a visual effect... not the standard soulgems, because device events only activate every 1.5 hours (configurable), but a new item that acts as armor using the same mesh and placement of DD soulgems.

I tried to create a jizz texture a while back for the new animated bathtub that comes with the new zaz (it is zaz, right?) because someone mentioned something like that on some forum or other... Ergh, I'm useless at remembering things that happened only a few days ago unless I write them down. Anyway, the texture didn't work out right, but I'm sure the principle is sound.

Well that worked well.

This jizz is an equippable item:

attachicon.gif2014-09-19_00018.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-09-19_00019.jpg

Needs whatever those DDS files that aren't the texture are and to be an item in itself rather than replacer but simple enough to do visually.

I like it... I don't know if it was what sybian had in mind or not, but I'd go for it.

I didn't know you were using an equippable item mod... I thought it was just the overlays from slavetats. Do you remember where you got it?

Admittedly not the clever custom-plug-visual-effect idea but it is half one in the morning.

Scotland Drama happening on the radio.  First count in is a No.  Who'd have have thunk it?

I wish I knew more about the economic repercussions of such a vote. Because that's really what the deciding factor is going to be, I feel... though I really don't know much about it, to be honest. I'm just basing that supposition on the way the world works in general. Like, every so often in the U.S. they have a vote about Puerto Rico becoming a state, and it never happens, because they're actually better off economically as a territory. I think...

Well that worked well.

Needs whatever those DDS files that aren't the texture are and to be an item in itself rather than replacer but simple enough to do visually.

I like it... I don't know if it was what sybian had in mind or not, but I'd go for it.

I didn't know you were using an equippable item mod... I thought it was just the overlays from slavetats. Do you remember where you got it?

Admittedly not the clever custom-plug-visual-effect idea but it is half one in the morning.

Scotland Drama happening on the radio.  First count in is a No.  Who'd have have thunk it?

I wish I knew more about the economic repercussions of such a vote. Because that's really what the deciding factor is going to be, I feel... though I really don't know much about it, to be honest. I'm just basing that supposition on the way the world works in general. Like, every so often in the U.S. they have a vote about Puerto Rico becoming a state, and it never happens, because they're actually better off economically as a territory. I think...

You have to write scripts or text files or somesuch for Slavetats.  Toooo confusing. 

Used the equippable Pantyhose mod from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/?hl=belisario

Opened the BSA, looked for the texture path for my current default outfit item (pantyhose chainmail bronze) created that path and copied "CumAnalOralVaginal.dds" from the Sexlab textures folder, renaming it to replace the file from the BSA upon load.

When SL equips it includes some on the face too but this has resized it a bit, ideally one would want it ALL OVER.

No opinion or really idea about Scotland.  Being English some of the Yes campaigners have me abundantly aware of how much of my life I've apparently spent oppressing Scots.  Alex Salmond sounds like a power-crazy nutter though, even if Yes wins he needs replacing immediately.  Rule 1, you don't keep your revolutionary leader, you replace them straight away with a post-revolution government.

Orkney now...

No too, 2-1 margin.  Well.

nice pics all it needs doing is making a ring have a active spell like some rings have % increase to skills it would need tweaking to be self maybe illusion spell

As it's a wearable item it can be enchanted.  In fact this one is +50 health, stamina and magicka.  Enchantment from an enhanced loot mod on Nexus that I currently can't find or remember.

Oh, this won't work at all. See, the cum would just fall off... unless you enchanted a soul gem or something to hold it on the body. But then where would the soul gem go? There just has to be a place where a soul gem could be, I don't know, inserted or something, to keep the enchantment in place... If only I knew where...

And this could even be animated, for a given value of "animated." Something like the "bound armors" mod, maybe... not really animated, but an animated-looking moving overlay, or maybe just with an added effect like oakflesh or something...

Isn't there an animated specular map mod out there for an animated wet body texture? I think it triggered whenever you entered water... or am I confused? It might not even have been this game I'm thinking of...

Thus the idea of making it "slime" or "alive" modified by magic no doubt.

Well that worked well.

Finally found it. Sheesh that took forever to find.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2011/9/16/11/jet-puffed-marshmallow-creme-girl-is-slightly-nsfw-9957-1316186085-27.jpg

Sorry for the outside link. But yeah this is what I was thinking about.

And another great look.

http://gesell.deviantart.com/art/ECTOPLASMIC-203466066

And one last one.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_a2Ac_i7cQNk/S5a5sgWtFLI/AAAAAAAASjU/uXuVI7TDqYI/s320/mud_06.jpg

Exchange the mud for the white stuff.

It just so happens that cum armor also keeps body heat in, this would be perfect for frostfall.  I'll go make a post on the frostfall thread on nexus and inform them of the good news.

"Hey guys, CUM ARMOR keeps body heat in."

*Screenshot*

If someone can give me a basic, basic run down of how to create armor for skyrim, I'd be happy to take on this project.  I need a solid cum solution for the current mod I'm working on.

I have 3d studio max, knowledge of skinning, rigging, modeling. Once I have a .nif file I know how to make armor and armoraddon objects in the creation kit.

I just need more information on the skinning process and how to export a nif file? What body type to use? Just a general walk through would be perfect of getting armor into NIF format for use in creation kit.

Well, those that do know how to do it, just might not be interested in such a thing.

Just cause we know how to do it, doesn't mean we should do it. Modders create what interests them. You can't expect them to just start work on a project they have no desire to do. Otherwise it would come out terrible with no "heart" to it. It just wouldn't be up to your standards, and then good luck getting that modder to tweak it or update it or do anything else with it, when it isn't something they want to do in the first place.

Sure we can say it is easy, cause it is an easy thing to do. But you gotta find someone who is actually interested in doing it and finds this type of thing to be their "thing". Thus why we offer suggestions on how to do it yourself, to help push those non-modders to start modding and learning to do these things that they want.

Yeah it would be nice to have a modder on demand when you want one, but it's not a perfect world. ;)

never asked for a modder on demand but now that you mention it, think we could get one? :P

was simply saying you guys make it all out to sound so easy. but for people like me who have no skills in making this sort of thing, despite how easy it may sound... prefer someone else make it. :)

and its not like there was any sort of deadline.

Yeah sorry if I came out sounding like a jerk about it, wasn't my intention. ;)

Yeah I get to the "unknowledgable" people that don't understand Photoshop and the CK and stuff, that it seems like an impossible feat. And that you guys would like someone to do it for you, instead of learning all that stuff just to make one "armor" mod. I was just saying that, it might be quite awhile to wait for a modder to pick up something like this. Cause you're waiting for the one modder who is actually interested in this, and wants to take the time to make it, actually show up. Which is the equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack, so to speak.

By the time that one specific modder shows up to even consider making it, someone could of learned how to edit a texture in Photoshop/Gimp and applied it to any of the mods mentioned, to get that effect already. :P

Yeah I suck at this whole, try to find a nice way to say it, thing. lol

Just trying to say, you'd be better off learning to make the texture yourself than waiting for some modder to do it for you. Plus in the end, you learn how to do it yourself and can make your own stuff in the future when you want, instead of making requests all the time (which by the way, we already have a thread for this kind of stuff here).