Miosotis follower finally fixed, thank gawd!

MissyB

Hola! So I've currently been working on making a new follower for Skyrim that plays off of the relationship of the previous follower I made. While messing around with Miosotis "Mio" for short I was setting up Ai configs, relationships and all that other good stuff, then BAM my CK crashes. As if that isn't annoying enough, it continues to crash, I've read that its a constant problem for most users of the CK and they should save often cuz it is prone to crash, but its to the point where I can't even make progress anymore :/ So I was seriously wondering if any of you huns can give me advice or something, or if anyone is capable of converting her into a follower for me. I'd be super appreciative of either one, cuz I'm going bonkers. lol so thanks anyways or in advance, and have an uber day/night/afternoon or whatever your timezone is right now.

Pictures Of Miosotis

Once I upload Katreena Darkmoore follower companion.  You can take my mod and just replace Katreena with your follower.  Then you can modify the dialogue to suit your vision of the hot elf you made. I'll even help you.

Katreena does not rely on any of the existing follower factions in the vanilla game, she is a completely stand alone follower using her own script logic.

My creation kit never crashes.  I suggest reinstalling everything from scratch. Get skyrim updated to the latest version, install creation kit, install skse.  Then go from there.

Hola! So I've currently been working on making a new follower for Skyrim that plays off of the relationship of the previous follower I made. While messing around with Miosotis "Mio" for short I was setting up Ai configs, relationships and all that other good stuff, then BAM my CK crashes. As if that isn't annoying enough, it continues to crash, I've read that its a constant problem for most users of the CK and they should save often cuz it is prone to crash, but its to the point where I can't even make progress anymore :/ So I was seriously wondering if any of you huns can give me advice or something, or if anyone is capable of converting her into a follower for me. I'd be super appreciative of either one, cuz I'm going bonkers. lol so thanks anyways or in advance, and have an uber day/night/afternoon or whatever your timezone is right now.

Pictures Of Miosotis

Once I upload Katreena Darkmoore follower companion.  You can take my mod and just replace Katreena with your follower.  Then you can modify the dialogue to suit your vision of the hot elf you made. I'll even help you.

Katreena does not rely on any of the existing follower factions in the vanilla game, she is a completely stand alone follower using her own script logic.

My creation kit never crashes.  I suggest reinstalling everything from scratch. Get skyrim updated to the latest version, install creation kit, install skse.  Then go from there.

Miosotis is standalone aswell, I just thought it would be cool setting her AI to turn aggressive when encountering specific people like Ulfric and to turn friendly when near Thalmor. Also sadly I've done all this and more hun, even reinstalled the whole steam directory its a huge pain in the bum. Also I didn't know follower files were so easily replaceable I'd seriously love it if you did help me with that hun..

I honestly wish I knew how to help !! Are you still having no luck getting the CK to work properly ? I suppose that's a very silly question as if you could get CK to work you'd be able to match up the textures :-(   There must be some way of doing it without the CK ?  I'll see what I can find out as I'm desperate to have her as a follower !

Edit : Apparently , if she is CBBE there is a 'textblend' function in the 'Caliente Tools' folder ? I've never used it so can't really offer much help with that.

I've manage to change mio skin color by setting  the face tinting color to custom in stead of the white skin it not the shade of color but hopefully this help I'm still going keep trying see how close I can get it

Hun i trully appreciate your help. If you need help, i can look up the color code for the skin tint she uses, maybe that will make it easier to get it to match?

Archived