[Sims 4] Elerneron's Female Nude Skins (Updated)

Elerneron

as i said if you use tattoos you use up a tattoo slot and won't be able to put a tattoo of that type (say you use the upper right arm slot) on your sim anymore. you can only put 1 type of tattoo per slot on your sim. even if there is a cheat to allow more slots you still have to enable that cheat it's still compromising.

Yeah that makes sense, but I personally wouldn't mind sacrificing a tattoo slot for this! Just my two cents, I have no programming or artistic ability to contribute lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much, your skin is the best compared to all. (also the paied)

A wish for v4.0

# Is it possible to raise the niples a bit up ?  they are positioned like niples on elder females  :) I tried to lift the breasts to compensate, but that doesn´t help much.

# Changing definition of the butt like implementing the -> LumiaLoverSims_ButtocksDefined <- would be awesome !

# Navel with more deepness and details.

I would love to offer help, but i am a noob on Photoshop / Gimp and work on Skins is much harder than on Clothes...

(sorry for bad english i still work on)

Thank you so much, your skin is the best compared to all. (also the paied)

A wish for v4.0

# Is it possible to raise the niples a bit up ?  they are positioned like niples on elder females  :) I tried to lift the breasts to compensate, but that doesn´t help much.

# Changing definition of the butt like implementing the -> LumiaLoverSims_ButtocksDefined <- would be awesome !

# Navel with more deepness and details.

I would love to offer help, but i am a noob on Photoshop / Gimp and work on Skins is much harder than on Clothes...

(sorry for bad english i still work on)

Thanks for the praise.  I'm glad you like the skins.

I can try to make a skin with a higher nipple.  the thing is that I put them at the apex of the curve of the breast.  Much higher and they will basically be on top of the breast, not at the "point" of the breast.  Moving the point of the breast higher would entail modifying the mesh, which is not in my skill set I'm sorry to say.

The other things that you are asking for would entail more than just adding bits.  I am not confident in my ability to do that, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

how do we exactly use it? in cas it still uses clothes and etc.

I was very explicit on how to see my skins in the OP (opening post).  Please read it again.  I have posted links to the mods one needs to fully enjoy my mod.  You need those third-party mods remove then censor blur and / or add naked clothing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have a pink nipple version?

it's hard to get pink nipples this time since the skin tones are just an overlay over a grey image texture. i had a crack at trying to get pink nipples a few times and couldn't get it right. but i don't know maybe someone knows a trick i don't?

It's easy - you have to use a nude package to see the nipples anyway so what you do, is add "clothing" that places nipples on the right places. Using this method, you can overlay body parts in colour onto the body like pubes, body hair, pink nipples. If you want those parts to match in all colours, you add them on the base skins and then use "clothing" with transparant colour areas. For the nipples you'd use a transluscent red zone, the size of the nipples, for example.

When I finish my skin, I'll demonstrate what I mean.

EDIT: here's a sample of the skin I'm working for. Lemme know if you got any remarks or ideas.

Looking good. I recommend cloning one of the moles in skin features instead of clothing so that it shows when they are bathing. You can't use freckles because they are grayscale. Alternately you can use a tattoo layer. Keep in mind that whatever you clone will not be available for the sim. Also, if you don't want it to mess with the weight and muscle sliders you need to make sure you have a proper alpha channel on you DDS.

I'll mess with overlays later. For now I made a package for the skin I made - you can find it attached for anyone who's interested.

EDIT: just to clarify: this replaces the default skin completely. I've added more detail to the following areas of the body:

- nails

- butt (there's a defined crack now instead of the ugly one before)

- nipples (obviously)

- there's more cleavage

- the belly button has been replaced

- there's a "dimple" above the ass now

- pubic hair (my preference :P I may make a skin without pubic hair if there's a big enough demand - it's a lot of work saving all the different skin types)

Love the pubic hair you added for the girls, may I know if you can add more realistic pubic hair to the girls. Here is an example..

http://sims4paradox.tumblr.com/post/104156259850/sims-4-18-realistic-adult-nude-female-skin

If you can make one like that that will be really good .

• 2 weeks later...

Wrong thread. majestic1234 started his own thread for his skins here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37914-sims-4-majestics-female-nude-skins/

Thanks for pointing me to the right thread man, Will you do underwear bush for your mk3 mod?

Sorry, no.  I'll leave the further modding of the Sims 4 to more skilled artists than myself.  I only did these skins in the first place because there were no nude skins at the time.  Since the floodgates are open, I will leave it to the professionals.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys!

Does any one know of a way to get neighbours naked (ie replace a particular outfit set with nude like swimsuit or underwear)?

You can console it:
Press Ctrl+Shift+C to bring up the cheat console.
Type in the bar that appears on top of the screen "testingcheatsenabled true" (without the quotations).
Shift-click the Sim that requires editing and select "Edit in CAS".
Make whatever changes are desired.
Make sure to save your changes.

Or use a mod like MC Command Center.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived