[Sims 4] Elerneron's Female Nude Skins (Updated)

Elerneron

Could you possibly take this old skin from Sims 2 and add the nipples and bush to the sims 4 skin for default. I am not a huge fan of shaved genitals (in games), so would like a bit of a bush.

xRL3Zu6.png

I'm sorry, the way Sims 4 does skin textures I can't add pubic hair to the texture.  Textures in The Sims 4 are greyscale, all color is added by a separate skintone file.  Pubic hair needs to be added by a separate layer that can be colored such as a tattoo layer or a skin details layer (but not every skin detail layer would work, for instance the freckles are greyscale, and therefore colored by the skintone file).  I may take on pubic hair at some point, but I am not a great artist, and getting hair to look good is hard already, so it might be a while.  I know body hair has already been made for male sims, it's just a matter of time before someone gives us pubes for our hotties.

Edit:  If some talented artist is willing to make the hair as a .png with transparency, I could easily make the actual mod and / or instruct them as to how it is done.

Well then, heres hoping someone can add pubic hair as an accessory or something. Back in sims 2, someone made 3d pubic hair as a accessory that worked perfectly.

Thanks again, I've just downloaded the MK3 version with hidden clit. I would like to have please clearer areolas next time. Cheers!

Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say clearer areolas . . . maybe link to a picture even.

Thanks for your interest! What I meant was lighter areolas, sorry.

I've attached a pic of a TS3 skin which I loved. It's from http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=1713

post-565021-0-94363400-1411668624_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your interest! What I meant was lighter areolas, sorry.

I've attached a pic of a TS3 skin which I loved. It's from http://www.ladyfrontbum.com/?p=1713

I think I can manage this.  Would you prefer the MK3 with lighter nipples, or do you have a different preference?

You're lovely! Thanks for your reply!

I love the last MK3 with hidden labia although I prefer the imperfect nipple shape of the MK2 skin.

We (women) are complicated when it comes to take a decision :P

Thanks for your work and your attention!

You're lovely! Thanks for your reply!

I love the last MK3 with hidden labia although I prefer the imperfect nipple shape of the MK2 skin.

We (women) are complicated when it comes to take a decision :P

Thanks for your work and your attention!

I'll see what I can come up with ^_^

Beautiful work! Is there any chance of making a version with larger areola?

I'll see what I can do.

This isn't working for me. It is for The Sims 4 right? When they take a shower, the mosaic is still there.

You still need a mod to remove the censor blur.  I am not at home right now, so I can't give you a link, sorry.  I got mine from ModTheSims

please make the standard pink, are your nipples 3d?

I will be making lighter nipples, and they may end up looking more pink, but they will not end up truely pink.  The textures themselves are greyscale, so I cannot control the color of the skin, only how light/dark things are.  My nipples are not 3d, because I can't do meshes.

After installing mk3 I've noticed a very strange issue. When I go to change a Sim's appearance and return to the game, the camera ends up in some random location and I can't seem to center on my Sims or the lot in general. There are also lots floating off of the ground all around the neighborhood.

This seems like something that should have absolutely nothing to do with your skin, but it's the only thing I've added since the last time I played. 

Edit: I tested it out and it seems to only be a problem for a specific lot. It's probably on my end and you can disregard this. 

After installing mk3 I've noticed a very strange issue. When I go to change a Sim's appearance and return to the game, the camera ends up in some random location and I can't seem to center on my Sims or the lot in general. There are also lots floating off of the ground all around the neighborhood.

This seems like something that should have absolutely nothing to do with your skin, but it's the only thing I've added since the last time I played. 

Edit: I tested it out and it seems to only be a problem for a specific lot. It's probably on my end and you can disregard this. 

Let me guess . . . the Landgraabs . . . I have been having that issue with them, so it seems like a safe bet. 

My mod only changes skin textures, therefore problems that it creates can only be visual problems.

Help! How to remove all clothing in the editor? I can't evaluate texture :(

For the mod to work must you start a new game? Cuz when I loaded in with the mod the mosaic blur was still on

If you want to see the details when they are bathing, you need  a mod to remove the censor mosaic.  There are several of them out there.  I use moxiemason's Mod at MTS.

If you want the sim naked while they are not bathing, you need some invisible clothing.  You can use either Snaitf's or our own TornadoX's.  You can use any iteration of CAS to put them in the invisible clothing (creating a sim, planning clothes using the dresser, etc.).  You may need to click the x on the category type for the invisible clothes to show up (you do with Snaitf's, I haven't changed over to TornadoX's so I can't really say if you need to do that for his).

Archived