View File

whiterun stables, the first emty horsebox, find the trapdoor and see for yourself..............

Now you have outside the stables some more barrels to put your items in.

Lakeview manor 3 barrels outside... 2 urns on the road to "Captured Dream Shop" to put some key's in.

Inside more nice items to make it cozy... and make you filthy rich.

Behind the secret doors I have Added a Jail for slaves or animals.

Added two Followers , One inside and one outside in the stable. Twins.....

follower friendly....... Well, most of it......

Thanks

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/14/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm and my file
  • Special Edition Compatible

Glad I read this. Unless sleeping in those beds leads to the most amazing set of Sexlab related quests in the history of this forum, I doubt this will be active in this category long.

Or active in anyone's load orders, for that matter.

Well I DO suppose we should not bash the mod entirely for being so nondescript, but instead give advice as to how the uploader can improve the description with more detail and more pictures. The original mod description makes it sound shady and untrustworthy. 

Also a better title would be greatly appreciated, and not the actual .esp name, haha

How about this:

Name of the mod: "Tndvrs's storage"

Description: "This little mod adds a basement to the stables in Whiterun. It has a lot of of chests and cupboards where you can store all your loot."

Short and clear I guess.

Not if those containers respawn.

So far it's just a mod to get high level armor and lots of valuable to sell in the early game and therefore is nothing special.

I admit being disappointed in finding that was all it did, there was a hope for something new and interesting but its possible there are plans to make this mod into something that will meet that hope yet and this was just a first rough draft.

We'll have to wait on the author to confirm or deny any future plans for the mod.