[Advice Request] Best Skyrim Mods for Sex

lurk525

So, I've been messing with skyrim mods for a while now, and I've grown weary of all the CTDs and reinstalling mods in a particular order. I'm reset my Skyrim back to vanilla, and starting from scratch.

What mods would you recommend to make this the ultimate Adult Skyrim experience? What body replacers? What outfits, followers, locations, quests? 

Looking up the "Most Popular" sections on sites doesn't give me much insight into what would make this thing awesome. So give me some insight. What mods would/do you use? What settings? What are your HDT settings?

Thanks!

Check the SexLab Index post for a comprehensive list of the most popular mods. Click on the spoilers to get a brief description of the mod. They are sorted by, um... flavour ;)

Personally I use Spouses Enhanced (in case you are/ want to get married), Submit, Attraction, Romance, Aroussal and Random Sex. But basically it all depends on what you are into. I don't use custom armours, followers, etc. Followers tend to get in the way (lydia anyone?), besides as in life I am more of a loner in Skyrim.

So browse the index and pick the mods that work best for you.

- V.

Check the SexLab Index post for a comprehensive list of the most popular mods. Click on the spoilers to get a brief description of the mod. They are sorted by, um... flavour ;)

Personally I use Spouses Enhanced (in case you are/ want to get married), Submit, Attraction, Romance, Aroussal and Random Sex. But basically it all depends on what you are into. I don't use custom armours, followers, etc. Followers tend to get in the way (lydia anyone?), besides as in life I am more of a loner in Skyrim.

So browse the index and pick the mods that work best for you.

- V.

Here's a good question: What's the real difference between Submit and Defeat? I've used defeat before, but submit seemed like it kinda does the same stuff?

Also, amazing resource. Had no idea about the Index. Thank you.

Submit is more for raping(makes it much easier with a shout) with added chat to have casual sex with any NPC after a speech check. Defeat is more focused on getting raped or having NPCs rape each other during combat.

Latest version of Defeat is bugged and you can no longer grab an enemy NPC during combat or stealth.

Just grab them both, they do not conflict. Turn off the victim setting for one of them if you do.

Archived