Sexout Intimacy

4 hours ago, t3589 said:

So you're using V7c correct?  Also, if you could try the test build in the second post and upload a debug dump during the 'run away' that might be helpful as well.

EDIT: Just a quick glance at Hayes AI packaging tells me he is set to sandbox at his editor location by default.  I suspect that when SOI releases him from packaging, he goes back to that package which would make him head back to his editor location to sandbox.

If RCC doesn't check NPCs to keep its own packaging set on him, not sure what I can do other than edit other peoples mods.  Do you use RCC on vanilla companions?  If so, a work around might be to set Hayes/Scrambler to player teammates by issuing the 'setplayerteammate 1' command on them.

I might be able to create a special setting that resolves this issue, but I would need to know what RCC command you are giving them when they run off?  Follow?  Sandbox?  Let me know.

I will!  The RCC has a set player to teammate option and it also has a remove script package and I use them but I don't think they're working.  That or they are overridden by something.  And no, I don't use the RCC on the game companions like Boone and Jericho.  I am using TTW but I don't think that has anything to do with what is happening.  Damn, if this is something that could be fixed I'll never stop playing and your mod makes it all worth it!  I'll get back to you soon.

21 hours ago, LadyM said:

I will!  The RCC has a set player to teammate option and it also has a remove script package and I use them but I don't think they're working.  That or they are overridden by something.  And no, I don't use the RCC on the game companions like Boone and Jericho.  I am using TTW but I don't think that has anything to do with what is happening.  Damn, if this is something that could be fixed I'll never stop playing and your mod makes it all worth it!  I'll get back to you soon.

Okay so... when they run off, what do you want them to do instead?  Stand there?  Follow the player?  Sandbox the current location?  This is what I need to know.

9 hours ago, t3589 said:

Okay so... when they run off, what do you want them to do instead?  Stand there?  Follow the player?  Sandbox the current location?  This is what I need to know.

I want them to stay with me and continue 'chatting' in SOI.  I don't want them to run away from me after we've interacted.  I have been playing with Billy Creel and I just can't keep him around so I'm giving up on him but I did more testing.  Now, he did run out of my home in Megaton after he fucked me.  That had nothing to do with SOI.  Before I installed your newest version I had enabled Crow and he worked great.  He wanted to fuck and we had a great time in SOI.  Since he was not a companion but someone I was just walking slowly with, we had a great time and SOI performed as needed.  After I installed the new update, I tried it with Doc Hoff.  He wanted sex but wanted privacy.  Because of the guard we tried to get privacy but the bull and the guard followed us everywhere.  When I tried END the Doc teleported with me and remained following me.  I could not get out of the follow loop with him.  That was a huge problem for me and I'm starting over now.  I'll do it with Crow but not Hoff and see if it continues.  Crow was more ready to fuck on the spot.  Because I had  Billy with me and evidently he's jealous.  I've given up I'll have to just play with Billy in the town.  I'm actually going to try Niner yet, he's a different kind of companion and he might work with SOI.  My heart is still with Billy, Scrambler and Lt Hayes though.

35 minutes ago, LadyM said:

I want them to stay with me and continue 'chatting' in SOI.  I don't want them to run away from me after we've interacted.  I have been playing with Billy Creel and I just can't keep him around so I'm giving up on him but I did more testing.  Now, he did run out of my home in Megaton after he fucked me.  That had nothing to do with SOI.  Before I installed your newest version I had enabled Crow and he worked great.  He wanted to fuck and we had a great time in SOI.  Since he was not a companion but someone I was just walking slowly with, we had a great time and SOI performed as needed.  After I installed the new update, I tried it with Doc Hoff.  He wanted sex but wanted privacy.  Because of the guard we tried to get privacy but the bull and the guard followed us everywhere.  When I tried END the Doc teleported with me and remained following me.  I could not get out of the follow loop with him.  That was a huge problem for me and I'm starting over now.  I'll do it with Crow but not Hoff and see if it continues.  Crow was more ready to fuck on the spot.  Because I had  Billy with me and evidently he's jealous.  I've given up I'll have to just play with Billy in the town.  I'm actually going to try Niner yet, he's a different kind of companion and he might work with SOI.  My heart is still with Billy, Scrambler and Lt Hayes though.

Well a test fix is already in the second post for you to try.  This should override their default packaging.  Though you should only use it on the NPCs that give you problems.  This will only activate when SOI releases them from packaging.  So just setting it shouldn't do anything until you interact.  I'm pretty sure the reasons I gave in the reply above is why they're running off.  Let me know how it goes.

Spoiler

ref.NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Pkg:Default" ;1 = Stand, 2 = Follow, 3 = Sandbox

T, this is what happened when I put the code in.  I interacted with Billy and he immediately turned and left.  I hit the tilde and included him when I typed out the code.  The errors are on the screenshot.  I also downloaded the file from the 2nd post.  Thank you!

Spoiler

ForT.jpg

48 minutes ago, LadyM said:

T, this is what happened when I put the code in.  I interacted with Billy and he immediately turned and left.  I hit the tilde and included him when I typed out the code.  The errors are on the screenshot.  I also downloaded the file from the 2nd post.  Thank you!

Reveal hidden contents

Billy IS the ref.  Ref is short for reference.  So you would open the console, click on Billy, and begin typing at NX.  The 'ref.' is not needed because you've clicked on Billy.

Spoiler

ForT1.jpg

OK T, I tried a different code I found on  your thread and I just can't get them to work.  I'm using TTW so could that be affecting all of this?  And Billy still runs away.  Now when was drinking (not for soi) he stayed while I did small talk with him with SOI but as soon as he was finished drinking, he talked to Wadsworth then left the house.

1 minute ago, LadyM said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OK T, I tried a different code I found on  your thread and I just can't get them to work.  I'm using TTW so could that be affecting all of this?  And Billy still runs away.  Now when was drinking (not for soi) he stayed while I did small talk with him with SOI but as soon as he was finished drinking, he talked to Wadsworth then left the house.

NX_SETEVFL "SOI:Pkg:Default" 1

If you want him to follow you by default, change the one to a two.

23 minutes ago, t3589 said:

NX_SETEVFL "SOI:Pkg:Default" 1

If you want him to follow you by default, change the one to a two.

I just want you to know T the code did work and so far he is following me!  I'll be playing for a few hours so if I don't report anything right away, I think, my god, you fixed it!! ?  I'll report again when I'm done playing.  Thank you T for trying so hard!

30 minutes ago, LadyM said:

I just want you to know T the code did work and so far he is following me!  I'll be playing for a few hours so if I don't report anything right away, I think, my god, you fixed it!! ?  I'll report again when I'm done playing.  Thank you T for trying so hard!

lol Well don't get too excited.  I expect there will be something more to iron out regarding this issue.  This was just to confirm what the problem was, and to see if it could be dealt with.  Enjoy.

EDIT: The dialog will probably also need to be corrected.  Otherwise you'll only get the follow dialog.  Might want to try setting him to 1 instead for the time being.

EDIT EDIT:  Uploaded a new one to the second post with better accounting for the new setting.

33 minutes ago, t3589 said:

lol Well don't get too excited.  I expect there will be something more to iron out regarding this issue.  This was just to confirm what the problem was, and to see if it could be dealt with.  Enjoy.

EDIT: The dialog will probably also need to be corrected.  Otherwise you'll only get the follow dialog.  Might want to try setting him to 1 instead for the time being.

EDIT EDIT:  Uploaded a new one to the second post with better accounting for the new setting.

I AM excited!  Billy raped me and stayed with me (before he would run away and this was non SOI related, it was sexout assault.  We're still on the casual dialogue but he does not run away!  I'm going to try Scrambler next,  he's another really bad runner!  I'm having so much fun playing again!

Well, Scrambler is still borked, he runs but not as bad as before the adjustment today.  You've put some packages on him, is it possible to put those packages on someone else?  Scrambler is so cool and he fucked me right away with the SOI while it was working during out activity.  I noticed when he ran away the first time it said he evaded successfully.  Is that something the SOI puts on him?  But he did stay in the activity long enough to complete it, then he ran away again.

6 minutes ago, LadyM said:

Well, Scrambler is still borked, he runs but not as bad as before the adjustment today.  You've put some packages on him, is it possible to put those packages on someone else?  Scrambler is so cool and he fucked me right away with the SOI while it was working during out activity.  I noticed when he ran away the first time it said he evaded successfully.  Is that something the SOI puts on him?  But he did stay in the activity long enough to complete it, then he ran away again.

'Evaded' means he was stalking the player.  I've discovered that stalking clears the new setting, which is probably why he ran away.  Adjusted and uploaded to the second post.

On my way!  He does settle down that code you gave me is so valuable!!  He and Lt Hayes are the 'horniest' of the NPCs I play with.  I have some fun pics of Scramber and Tiny Tina dancing!  Once in a blue moon Billy would dance with me but Scrambler is the best. ?

17 minutes ago, LadyM said:

On my way!  He does settle down that code you gave me is so valuable!!  He and Lt Hayes are the 'horniest' of the NPCs I play with.  I have some fun pics of Scramber and Tiny Tina dancing!  Once in a blue moon Billy would dance with me but Scrambler is the best. ?

Be aware that setting the default package setting will disable other packages.  So for example, Scrambler will no longer run stalking packages such as 'Tail' and 'Crowd' as long as he is set.  Maybe others as well, we'll find out.  The new setting essentially disables autonomy when it comes to packaging (there's no way around this).

T, my shift key won't work to allow me to sprint. ?  I don't care about his stalking skills, only on me.  I have that set only for when I sleep in assault, he's the only one with me when I do.

LOL nevermind, I forgot tgm, I was over encumbered!

9 minutes ago, LadyM said:

OK T, Scrambler is broken, at least having sex is.  We did a privacy walk outside from the sexout store and advanced and everything and then zilch. ?

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Try waiting longer.  When you see 'try again', that means the scanner is empty and it might take a few seconds to find Scrambler again.

EDIT:  Quoting from Known Issues in the OP ' - This mod is not compatible with players that are in a hurry. '.

4 minutes ago, t3589 said:

Try waiting longer.  When you see 'try again', that means the scanner is empty and it might take a few seconds to find Scrambler again.

EDIT:  Quoting from Known Issues in the OP ' - This mod is not compatible with players that are in a hurry. '.

Oh I know that!  I've gotten from Goodsprings to the sexout store!  And that's it!  I did put the earlier version in to finish the sex act.  I'm glad I did too because we're lovers now.  What a beautiful thing!  I'll put the newest version in again and give it more time.  Once I get Scrambler set, I'll be going on over to Lt Hayes.  I am doing this one NPC at a time also.  It really takes that much time with one to achieve the lover status and it's worth it.

Spoiler

Party Boy.jpg

So far I've been playing with the newest file in place again.  There were a few times he acted like he was going to run but he stayed right with me!  I do have a question, do I need to put nx_setevfl "soi:pkg:default" 2 when I start my game?  Or does the new file take care of that?  I have been entering it.  Just a little peek at my party boy and Tiny Tina!

11 minutes ago, LadyM said:

So far I've been playing

Reveal hidden contents

So far I've been playing with the newest file in place again.  There were a few times he acted like he was going to run but he stayed right with me!  I do have a question, do I need to put nx_setevfl "soi:pkg:default" 2 when I start my game?  Or does the new file take care of that?  I have been entering it.  Just a little peek at my party boy!

It's a special setting, so the mod will never set it on it's own.  It should ONLY ever be used on NPCs that the player wants to control through mods like RCC.  If you're asking if the setting is persistent, then yes.  All NX settings are.  Once you set it on an NPC, it should stick unless you quit the game without saving afterward.  If you ever want to turn it off, just set it to 0 and it will be gone.

What is that replacer?  TypeN?

9 minutes ago, t3589 said:

It's a special setting, so the mod will never set it on it's own.  It should ONLY ever be used on NPCs that the player wants to control through mods like RCC.  If you're asking if the setting is persistent, then yes.  All NX settings are.  Once you set it on an NPC, it should stick unless you quit the game without saving afterward.  If you ever want to turn it off, just set it to 0 and it will be gone.

What is that replacer?  TypeN?

her body?  I have it set to Type 6M but It's a BnB combo of stuff along with COTW.  lol  Well I gotta say, it's working great and thank you so very much!  Scrambler fucked me 2 consecutive times on his own and didn't try to run away.  I will need to use this setting on Lt Hayes, Billy Creel, Paladin Bael and of course Scrambler.  Oh and that Boomer guard with the missle launcher!  I just can't find the old boomer slooty outfit I used to use.  Was a very long time ago.    Which is so wonderful I am able to play TTW the way I used to and with your help, T! ?

27 minutes ago, LadyM said:

Here's a real blast from the past, this was posted May 24, 2015!  Been awhile!  You'll laugh at how old this version is!

Reveal hidden contents

Blank for me here, but I followed the link in the html.  Looks like the pre-alpha.  I've only been working on this for 5 years.

2 small problems

when an NPC leads you to a place that he learned was private, but currently is not private because of another NPC that followed you, there is no option to go somewhere else. He always tries to lead you to the same now not private place

Stalker apparently doesn't attack for some reasons. I often had them in the powder gangster prison but even if you walk ( no running mode ) in a dark corner and they are right in front of you nothing happens.