Sexout Intimacy

Being picky makes sense if you have other choices / alternatives.  The more choices you have, the more picky you can become. IMHO even a stalker can be picky, if he has other alternatives.  But in this case? Would you insist on caviar when you are starving?

Edit: Maybe some function would make sense like "NPC gets attracted by the character ( PC or NPC ) with the lowest number of objections, who is compatible and in the same cell/ in the faction

Objections are just an indicator that some stat for some reason was dialed back (small fraction).  It doesn't keep them from doing anything explicitly.  It's really just a matter of math/testing/tweaking.  With all the additions lately, the math is out of balance trying to account for new adjustments.  It will just take some time testing and fiddling with it.

Stalkers already have a char boost to gains, but there is a random element to it.  I'll test level 2 stalkers here soon and tweak them a bit if they seem too flaccid.

New one posted.  Bed Sex and Undress can now be selectively enabled in the conterm (control terminal).  Gains have been overhauled and split up into finer detail.  As a result. behavior could get weird now.  Needs testing and feedback.

I have a very limited test sample since Boone seems to be the only one interested in sex with my Courier.  But the animation selector worked like it is supposed to.  Am I correct in assuming that [skip] will give you a random animation selection like we used to have rather than skipping sex entirely?

Like the idea of being able to pick sometimes although maybe it shouldn't work in the case of [Play Force] or actual [Force]?  (Maybe it's already that way, Boone has been more mellow lately, maybe he read my forum post about taking him Cazador hunting?  He did give PC a gift of Dixon's Whiskey, a Stimpack and some ammo.  It was such a thoughtful gift my Courier forgave him for being rough.  For now.  Unless the gifts keep coming though he might end up taking the lead in a Deathclaw hunt :dodgy:

About Handsets:  I consoled handsets to a number of acquaintances a while ago.  If I try to use [Handset] from the conterm I get a [Power on] and then a Null Repeater message and then it powers down.  I tried using the console to give "SOI:Act:Call" command.  I get a tone and a message about a signal, but nothing happens after that.  What am I doing wrong?

New one posted.  Bed Sex and Undress can now be selectively enabled in the conterm (control terminal).  Gains have been overhauled and split up into finer detail.  As a result. behavior could get weird now.  Needs testing and feedback.

I have a very limited test sample since Boone seems to be the only one interested in sex with my Courier.  But the animation selector worked like it is supposed to.  Am I correct in assuming that [skip] will give you a random animation selection like we used to have rather than skipping sex entirely?

Like the idea of being able to pick sometimes although maybe it shouldn't work in the case of [Play Force] or actual [Force]?  (Maybe it's already that way, Boone has been more mellow lately, maybe he read my forum post about taking him Cazador hunting?  He did give PC a gift of Dixon's Whiskey, a Stimpack and some ammo.  It was such a thoughtful gift my Courier forgave him for being rough.  For now.  Unless the gifts keep coming though he might end up taking the lead in a Deathclaw hunt :dodgy:

About Handsets:  I consoled handsets to a number of acquaintances a while ago.  If I try to use [Handset] from the conterm I get a [Power on] and then a Null Repeater message and then it powers down.  I tried using the console to give "SOI:Act:Call" command.  I get a tone and a message about a signal, but nothing happens after that.  What am I doing wrong?

Skip means go to the next menu without setting any of the displayed choices.  So far it seems to work best when you only set one flag.  Sexout should report the flags it's trying to use in the console when sex begins, might have to scroll up a touch to see them.

There's no menu for rape, but there is for rough sex.  Definitely needs testing and input.  Not really sure where I want to go with the flag menus.  I thought of having some kind of unlock system, but meh.

Null Repeater = either A. no radio equipment nearby that can get your signal where it needs to go, or B. some other technology/structure/distance is preventing the handset from repeating.  This might need work as I've already uncovered a couple of discrepancies.  If you think you should have a signal, let me know where the player was located and I'll look into it?

Skip means go to the next menu without setting any of the displayed choices.  So far it seems to work best when you only set one flag.  Sexout should report the flags it's trying to use in the console when sex begins, might have to scroll up a touch to see them.

There's no menu for rape, but there is for rough sex.  Definitely needs testing and input.  Not really sure where I want to go with the flag menus.  I thought of having some kind of unlock system, but meh.

Null Repeater = either A. no radio equipment nearby that can get your signal where it needs to go, or B. some other technology/structure/distance is preventing the handset from repeating.  This might need work as I've already uncovered a couple of discrepancies.  If you think you should have a signal, let me know where the player was located and I'll look into it?

I pulled up the handset while standing next to the ham radio in the Lucky 38 and again next to the radio in Jean Sky Diving near Goodsprings. Same results at either site.  I can never seem to remember where I've seen a ham radio when I decide I should call someone.  I suppose I should make it a practice to pull up the handset whenever I see a radio, probably be more effective than "now, where did I see a radio again?"

I pulled up the handset while standing next to the ham radio in the Lucky 38 and again next to the radio in Jean Sky Diving near Goodsprings. Same results at either site.  I can never seem to remember where I've seen a ham radio when I decide I should call someone.  I suppose I should make it a practice to pull up the handset whenever I see a radio, probably be more effective than "now, where did I see a radio again?"

Radio towers also work.  Other handsets/radios should work as well.  It doesn't have to be a full on ham radio.  It can be one of those partial ham radios like inside Doc Mitchell's house.

EDIT: Just tested fine for me inside docs house and at lone wolf radio trailer.  I wonder if the radios in the Lucky38 are somehow different?  Will check when I get there to test.

Edited by t3589

I did find a working radio, sitting out in the open near Goodsprings Source, so it could be the locations I was at.  Called Bruce Isaac, we chatted for a while and PC invited him over.  He said [Positive Response] and hung up.  Now I'm wondering though, where did I invite him over to?  Does it default to Home, your current location or is that part not ready yet?  At least I now know the radio works for me if I'm in the right spot.

I did find a working radio, sitting out in the open near Goodsprings Source, so it could be the locations I was at.  Called Bruce Isaac, we chatted for a while and PC invited him over.  He said [Positive Response] and hung up.  Now I'm wondering though, where did I invite him over to?  Does it default to Home, your current location or is that part not ready yet?  At least I now know the radio works for me if I'm in the right spot.

lol Does he know any player locations?  If so, he'll probably show up there for a visit.  It's not a scheduled meeting, so you won't miss it.  More of a 'Stop by and visit me sometime.'.  All it really does is increase the odds of them visiting during visit checks.

If he doesn't know any locations, he won't visit.  But he will hold on to the invite until he has a player location.

Being picky makes sense if you have other choices / alternatives.  The more choices you have, the more picky you can become. IMHO even a stalker can be picky, if he has other alternatives.  But in this case? Would you insist on caviar when you are starving?

Edit: Maybe some function would make sense like "NPC gets attracted by the character ( PC or NPC ) with the lowest number of objections, who is compatible and in the same cell/ in the faction

Might try the new one and let me know if it's any better?

Might try the new one and let me know if it's any better?

yep, works better ( at least at prison, I don't get much further so far ) :)

I don't have any anim mods installed.  I have FNVDance and Groove data files installed but no esm/esps.  They're just laying around from experimentation, nothing I use uses them currently (was planning to use them to add more dances in the future).

T, So I've been messing around with adding animations for the regular dance activity using installed data files from FNV Dance.

As I'm just a peasant with scripting this is all I came up with with copy/paste and adding entries.

Variant 1: All 68 Uni-sex Dance Animations: (Some dance animations require a large floor area or else clipping will happen in small spaces.)

SOI7KCDanceAll.esp

Variant 2: Handpicked 12 Uni-sex Dance Animations: (These 12 don't require a large floor area and they aren't over the top silly or out of place.)

SOI7KCDanceDozen.esp

What I'm not sure of is yet if regular dances & animations (friends dancing) are shared with private dances (erotic), are or can the two be split up to be customized easier.

Problem(?): It seems the FNV Dance animations files are looped therefor at the end of a dance activity the SOI NPC will stop dancing but the PC won't.

Also meaning they won't switch up to the next random selected animation like they do now with the default dance script. (Pressing TAB does).

Forcing one to use something like Groovatron to make use of the force stop animation hotkey. I did try the following though:

if IsKeyPressed 35
   player.playidle reset

Or clicking on PC and end.bat

playidle reset

But both fail to work, how ever they're fine when used on NPCs. (Maybe it's just me).

Or if only I could find what exact method Groovatron uses to stop animations and apply that to happen automatically at end of the dance activity in SOI.

And I found this archived topic by A.J on another method to force stop animations which does work in AnT: Playing Around With Animations

Not to side track from more important better things or bother you into fooling around with animation stuff now, it's a pain and I can see how you would prefer a mod author add or implement animations themselves? I'm more or less leaving this post so I don't forget about it or incase it springs ideas some how.

---

Anyways posting this for now, coming up next in another post is intertwined ideas I think you might like or find interesting.

Edited by 7KeysCurtain

The "I ¢ant be $ure" Idea Mix: 

May or will make use of:

"fnSOIGainEval:Negative"
"fnSOIGainEval:Positive"

;Economy
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Budget"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Caps"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Ledger"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Legion"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:NCR"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:PCDebt"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:PreWar"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Value"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Wealth"

;Location
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Loc:Home"

;Refs
NX_GetEVFo "SOI:Ref:Home"
NX_GetEVFo "SOI:Ref:Privacy"
NX_GetEVFo "SOI:Ref:Pursuant"

;Records
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Missing"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Negotiate"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:PCHome"

;Proclivities
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Dominant"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Rough"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Strength"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Intelligence"

;Attributes
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Atr:Jealous"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Atr:WillPower"

;Adjust
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Envy"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Temper"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Aggravation"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Respect"

;Behavior
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Bhv:Extort"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Bhv:Nag"

;Meters
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Mtr:Influence"

;Opinions
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Opn:PCGreedy"

;Payment
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Pay:Caps"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Pay:Total"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Pay:Tip"

;Appearance
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Classy"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Quality"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Rags"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Value"

;Actions
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Detained"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Solicit"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Stalk"
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Theft"

;Topics
NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:About"
NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:Extort"
NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:Insult"
NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:Rescue"

Will allow (or require) these additions:

;Opinion
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCWealthy"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCIndigent"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCThief"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCSamaritan"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCSugarBabe"

;Records
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Burglary"
NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Charity"

;Actions
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Mug"

Use Cases?:

- The PC and SOI NPCs can appear or be wealthy/poor based off visual looks and total Value/worth known to each other.

- The PC can now be mugged by Indigent Stalkers depending on visible weapons, HP, STR, time of day, Alone, Wingman Stalkers? (Preying on the weak? Not always after sex?)
- SOI NPCs that are Alone can be mugged by the PC at knife/gun point giving them more reason to be Nervous around strangers.
- If a mugging is taking place and another SOI NPC takes notice can Rescue the victim if they can, scare off the mugger, could also retrieve stolen items.
- [Rumor: Thief] will now mean something, some SOI NPCs will find it very hard to gain Trust with the PC if this is known or confirmed. (Negative Gain)
- The PC Home can now be robbed after telling the location of their home to an evil alignment indigent SOI NPC. (More Use of Days Missing)
- The PC or good alignment Indigent SOI NPCs can ask for handouts from Wealthy folks (or PC) and in return owe debt. (Pay Up)
- The PC can provide handouts to known Indigent NPCs and this rewards Positive gain. (Form of Charity, Good Karma)
- The PC (if known to be Wealthy) might be told to pay up first before an Addict Indulger provides the PC with Chems & Booze. (Not always free activities?)
- Good alignment SOI NPCs might offer a known Indigent PC handouts with food & drinks. [Thanks] [Rebuff].
- Evil alignment SOI NPCs might offer a known Indigent PC handouts but demand sexual favors in return (A slope Into Prostitution).
- Some Indigent SOI NPCs might become Envious or Jealous of wealthier NPCs / PC. This can trigger Negative gain
- Evil alignment Indigent SOI NPCs that can contact the PC via Radio might setup the PC to be mugged.
- Neutral aligned Indigent SOI NPC might Nag / haggle others for handouts, can negatively affect Respect, Temper etc between NPCs relations.
- A Wealthy PC could be Extorted by an Indigent evil aligned SOI NPC regarding certain rumors or if the PC's Lover is known. (Reputation Care).
- The PC can demand higher payment from a known Wealthy SOI NPC when soliciting/prostitution. Wealthy patrons may leave a nice tip or gifts.*
(*Slope into Sugar Daddy and Gifts for sexual favors/dates if PC fits certain Proclivities & Fetishes, STD Free, Appearance, Age preference of the SD?)

As usual the disclaimer: I understand some of these things may be outside the scope of SOI, should be done in separate mods by other authors or at the current time not doable in a reasonable workable fashion or just doesn't fit in or can't work or already exist in some form. Fair enough etc, but if it triggers other ideas I'm happy for that atleast. These short burst of ideas don't often happen for me.

---

Edit:

hJ3wsM2F.png

Is it just me? I seem to be getting this abit too much it seems and from SOI NPCs who have already asked multiple times before, haven't had anyone ask me for my home location at all, yes I have the EXT/INT markers already set, In this playthrough I've never visited those other places so I continue to always respond courier. Is there a delay or check for this question T?

Edited by 7KeysCurtain

I don't have any anim mods installed.  I have FNVDance and Groove data files installed but no esm/esps.  They're just laying around from experimentation, nothing I use uses them currently (was planning to use them to add more dances in the future).

T, So I've been messing around with adding animations for the regular dance activity using installed data files from FNV Dance.

As I'm just a peasant with scripting this is all I came up with with copy/paste and adding entries.

Variant 1: All 68 Uni-sex Dance Animations: (Some dance animations require a large floor area or else clipping will happen in small spaces.)

attachicon.gifSOI7KCDanceAll.esp

Variant 2: Handpicked 12 Uni-sex Dance Animations: (These 12 don't require a large floor area and they aren't over the top silly or out of place.)

attachicon.gifSOI7KCDanceDozen.esp

What I'm not sure of is yet if regular dances & animations (friends dancing) are shared with private dances (erotic), are or can the two be split up to be customized easier.

Problem(?): It seems the FNV Dance animations files are looped therefor at the end of a dance activity the SOI NPC will stop dancing but the PC won't.

Also meaning they won't switch up to the next random selected animation like they do now with the default dance script. (Pressing TAB does).

Forcing one to use something like Groovatron to make use of the force stop animation hotkey. I did try the following though:

if IsKeyPressed 35
   player.playidle reset

Or clicking on PC and end.bat

playidle reset

But both fail to work, how ever they're fine when used on NPCs. (Maybe it's just me).

Or if only I could find what exact method Groovatron uses to stop animations and apply that to happen automatically at end of the dance activity in SOI.

And I found this archived topic by A.J on another method to force stop animations which does work in AnT: Playing Around With Animations

Not to side track from more important better things or bother you into fooling around with animation stuff now, it's a pain and I can see how you would prefer a mod author add or implement animations themselves? I'm more or less leaving this post so I don't forget about it or incase it springs ideas some how.

---

Anyways posting this for now, coming up next in another post is intertwined ideas I think you might like or find interesting.

lol  I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I've been through all this way back in alpha.  You came to the same conclusion I did.  Loose anims work, looping anims don't.  It's been a while so I don't remember all the particulars.

I think the problem was that you can't tell when a looping anim ends the loop.  So you can stop the anim and start a new one all you like, but the 'stop' is never going to be fluid and will invariably stop the currently playing anim mid play.  The result is a not so smooth transition between different dance anims.

The point is that I'm all experimented out when it comes to adding more dance anims.  If I could see a working example of smooth transitioning, portable looping anims, I'd gladly take another crack at it.

EDIT: I think the possible solution I came up with was to make those anims into loose anims.  Though I think that would require permissions to use and alter those assets, which I don't think I can get.

Edited by t3589

The "I ¢ant be $ure" Idea Mix: 

May or will make use of:

"fnSOIGainEval:Negative"

"fnSOIGainEval:Positive"

;Economy

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Budget"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Caps"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Ledger"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Legion"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:NCR"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:PCDebt"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:PreWar"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Value"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Ecn:Wealth"

;Location

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Loc:Home"

;Refs

NX_GetEVFo "SOI:Ref:Home"

NX_GetEVFo "SOI:Ref:Privacy"

NX_GetEVFo "SOI:Ref:Pursuant"

;Records

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Missing"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Negotiate"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:PCHome"

;Proclivities

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Dominant"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Rough"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Strength"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Intelligence"

;Attributes

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Atr:Jealous"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Atr:WillPower"

;Adjust

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Envy"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Temper"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Aggravation"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Adj:Respect"

;Behavior

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Bhv:Extort"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Bhv:Nag"

;Meters

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Mtr:Influence"

;Opinions

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Opn:PCGreedy"

;Payment

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Pay:Caps"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Pay:Total"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Pay:Tip"

;Appearance

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Classy"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Quality"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Rags"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:App:Value"

;Actions

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Detained"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Solicit"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Stalk"

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Theft"

;Topics

NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:About"

NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:Extort"

NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:Insult"

NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Tpc:Rescue"

Will allow (or require) these additions:

;Opinion

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCWealthy"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCIndigent"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCThief"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCSamaritan"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Edt:PCSugarBabe"

;Records

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Burglary"

NX_GetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Charity"

;Actions

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Mug"

Use Cases?:

- The PC and SOI NPCs can appear or be wealthy/poor based off visual looks and total Value/worth known to each other.

- The PC can now be mugged by Indigent Stalkers depending on visible weapons, HP, STR, time of day, Alone, Wingman Stalkers? (Preying on the weak? Not always after sex?)

- SOI NPCs that are Alone can be mugged by the PC at knife/gun point giving them more reason to be Nervous around strangers.

- If a mugging is taking place and another SOI NPC takes notice can Rescue the victim if they can, scare off the mugger, could also retrieve stolen items.

- [Rumor: Thief] will now mean something, some SOI NPCs will find it very hard to gain Trust with the PC if this is known or confirmed. (Negative Gain)

- The PC Home can now be robbed after telling the location of their home to an evil alignment indigent SOI NPC. (More Use of Days Missing)

- The PC or good alignment Indigent SOI NPCs can ask for handouts from Wealthy folks (or PC) and in return owe debt. (Pay Up)

- The PC can provide handouts to known Indigent NPCs and this rewards Positive gain. (Form of Charity, Good Karma)

- The PC (if known to be Wealthy) might be told to pay up first before an Addict Indulger provides the PC with Chems & Booze. (Not always free activities?)

- Good alignment SOI NPCs might offer a known Indigent PC handouts with food & drinks. [Thanks] [Rebuff].

- Evil alignment SOI NPCs might offer a known Indigent PC handouts but demand sexual favors in return (A slope Into Prostitution).

- Some Indigent SOI NPCs might become Envious or Jealous of wealthier NPCs / PC. This can trigger Negative gain

- Evil alignment Indigent SOI NPCs that can contact the PC via Radio might setup the PC to be mugged.

- Neutral aligned Indigent SOI NPC might Nag / haggle others for handouts, can negatively affect Respect, Temper etc between NPCs relations.

- A Wealthy PC could be Extorted by an Indigent evil aligned SOI NPC regarding certain rumors or if the PC's Lover is known. (Reputation Care).

- The PC can demand higher payment from a known Wealthy SOI NPC when soliciting/prostitution. Wealthy patrons may leave a nice tip or gifts.*

(*Slope into Sugar Daddy and Gifts for sexual favors/dates if PC fits certain Proclivities & Fetishes, STD Free, Appearance, Age preference of the SD?)

As usual the disclaimer: I understand some of these things may be outside the scope of SOI, should be done in separate mods by other authors or at the current time not doable in a reasonable workable fashion or just doesn't fit in or can't work or already exist in some form. Fair enough etc, but if it triggers other ideas I'm happy for that atleast. These short burst of ideas don't often happen for me.

Some kind of begging behavior doesn't sound like a bad idea.  Mugging seems like something that needs to be a managed scene.  It would require a lot of exceptions for a scene that would rarely be triggered due to the conditions being very narrow.  I'd have to think on it some more.

Try to think of it in terms of a set of tools.  Just because I may not hard code mugging, doesn't mean I can't add the opinions/settings/tools an author might need to stage a mugging.  My main problem with hard coding a mugging system is that I don't necessarily want to spend a lot of processing power on continual 'will/won't mug' calculations.

Also in my view, mugging isn't really related to establishing relationships or sex.  If the player mugs, there would also have to be karma and faction rep adjustments.  SOI isn't designed to be a substitute for the vanilla reputation system.

On the other hand, saving NPCs from situations as a way to establish relationships (or NPCs saving the PC), this idea I like.  I'll probably entertain some kind of 'my hero' opinion/setting in the future.

What do you think?

---

Edit:

hJ3wsM2F.png

Is it just me? I seem to be getting this abit too much it seems and from SOI NPCs who have already asked multiple times before, haven't had anyone ask me for my home location at all, yes I have the EXT/INT markers already set, In this playthrough I've never visited those other places so I continue to always respond courier. Is there a delay or check for this question T?

Yeah I've noticed the same.  I'll look it over and see what's up.

New one up.  Should improve a lot of things.  Might even run smoother.  Probably still needs more math adjustments.  It's getting there.

Notes:

- attraction is now the prime indicator of sex related gains (not charisma).

- NPCs have become self aware and are plotting escape into our world.

- undiscovered locations have been conditioned out as choices.

- NPCs will no longer ask work/location once they're familiar.

- stalkers are now unrestricted while uninhibited.

- fixed a few things related to outfit appearance.

- fixed sex count tracking finally (I think).

- fixed influence gains from sex.

- fixed stacking sex behaviors.

EDIT:  Okay I'm done playing eye doctor for a minute (better like this, or better like this?).  Added some moods to effect gains.  Needs testing and feedback.

Edited by t3589

hm - how exactly does this work? It seems to me attraction is always low to all NPC in my current game, and even with powder gangsters I don't have much gains

what does this mean exactly? I assume they don't jump out of the monitor into my living room, do they? ;)

hm - how exactly does this work? It seems to me attraction is always low to all NPC in my current game, and even with powder gangsters I don't have much gains

what does this mean exactly? I assume they don't jump out of the monitor into my living room, do they? ;)

Try the new one.  Should be more accurate now.  Incompatibles should be a bit more lively as well.  Technically speaking it's possible to acquire gains with an attraction of 1, as well as fail to acquire gains with an attraction of 99.  However, there are many preferences in this new one that no longer drag gains down.  A little luck from the random gen doesn't hurt either.  Let me know?

Beer.  It means beer.

Check this out T.

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOIScanQst:Pushed!
Novac Settler (2805594E):fnSOIPCID:Identified!
Novac Settler (2805594E):fnSOIQueue:Action!
Novac Settler (2805594E):fnSOIAction:Sex!
Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:Flag:Top!
Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:Flag:Anal!
Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:ActorA!
Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:DontUndress: 1
Lyla (00000014):SOISexScript:ActorB!
Lyla (00000014):SOISexScript:DontUndress: 0
Sexout Random Picker: Warning! Too many flags to match any animation. Ignoring flag: Stand
uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][0] = Anal
uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][1] = Fastest
uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][2] = Doggy
uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][3] = Stand

uuidkeys:[sexout:started::arargs:flags] = 11_7.7783_39147A00
Pos: Waiting for Novac Settler to gain sexout PosX
SOStartSoundScript:Anim:636 
SOStartSoundScript:ActorA:Novac Settler (2805594E)
SOStartSoundScript:ActorB:Lyla (00000014)
SOStartSoundScript:Spoken!
SOStartSoundScript:Spunk!
Positioning Active. Lyla selected
** Dumping Array #480 **
Refs: 1 Owner 75: SexoutPosNew.esp
[ A ] : Novac Settler (2805594E)
[ B ] : Lyla (00000014)
Novac Settler (2805594E):SOSoundFXScript!
Novac Settler (2805594E):SOSoundSexScript!
Lyla (00000014):SOSoundSexScript!
Pos: Timer Paused
** Dumping Array #195 **
Refs: 1 Owner 71: SexoutSpunk.esp
[ so:enjoy:role:assfucked ] : 0.600000
[ so:enjoy:role:doggydone ] : 1.000000
[ so:enjoy:role:sub ] : 0.800000
Sexout: Novac Settler now playing animation Sexout.esm #636A: Fastest doggy with Bs arms behind back

Have you came across this yourself?
Don't know what can or will be done but I will say I do love the flag selection menu, adds proper player choice and element to my RP runs, when it works it's great, hope you can work around this, oh and I like the 'use bed or not' feature, can't tell you how many times the bed auto TP'ing messed up some scenes/RP for me with TP'ing through walls and ruining things so thanks, should have been an option included in SexoutNG from the start.

Notes:

Have you watched Westworld? I can't help but think of you as Dr. Robert Ford (AI Mastermind) and the park hosts as SOI NPCs in a way.
You won't know what I mean unless you watched it but I do suggest so when ever you have spare time and want to take a break from scripting. tongue.png

Started a new game, this is the log until first CTD

Well, at least I had a solicitation, but many Lust values go down quite fast - intended this way? Would be helpful to know what they think is positive and what negative

This looks proper.  I didn't see any hard drops to lust.  I did see that the player was being stalked.  Stalkers handle lust differently while stalking.  They won't ask the PC for sex, mainly because they're getting ready to take it from them.  Also fetishes should go a long way in the latest copy because they're guaranteed gains.

I'll probably add more debug in the next copy.

Check this out T.

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOIScanQst:Pushed!

Novac Settler (2805594E):fnSOIPCID:Identified!

Novac Settler (2805594E):fnSOIQueue:Action!

Novac Settler (2805594E):fnSOIAction:Sex!

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:Flag:Top!

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:Flag:Anal!

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:ActorA!

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOISexScript:DontUndress: 1

Lyla (00000014):SOISexScript:ActorB!

Lyla (00000014):SOISexScript:DontUndress: 0

Sexout Random Picker: Warning! Too many flags to match any animation. Ignoring flag: Stand

uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][0] = Anal

uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][1] = Fastest

uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][2] = Doggy

uuid1[11_7.7783_39147A00][3] = Stand

uuidkeys:[sexout:started::arargs:flags] = 11_7.7783_39147A00

SOStartSoundScript:Anim:636 

SOStartSoundScript:ActorA:Novac Settler (2805594E)

SOStartSoundScript:ActorB:Lyla (00000014)

SOStartSoundScript:Spoken!

SOStartSoundScript:Spunk!

Positioning Active. Lyla selected

** Dumping Array #480 **

Refs: 1 Owner 75: SexoutPosNew.esp

[ A ] : Novac Settler (2805594E)

[ B ] : Lyla (00000014)

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOSoundFXScript!

Novac Settler (2805594E):SOSoundSexScript!

Lyla (00000014):SOSoundSexScript!

Pos: Timer Paused

** Dumping Array #195 **

Refs: 1 Owner 71: SexoutSpunk.esp

[ so:enjoy:role:assfucked ] : 0.600000

[ so:enjoy:role:doggydone ] : 1.000000

[ so:enjoy:role:sub ] : 0.800000

Sexout: Novac Settler now playing animation Sexout.esm #636A: Fastest doggy with Bs arms behind back

Have you came across this yourself?

Don't know what can or will be done but I will say I do love the flag selection menu, adds proper player choice and element to my RP runs, when it works it's great, hope you can work around this, oh and I like the 'use bed or not' feature, can't tell you how many times the bed auto TP'ing messed up some scenes/RP for me with TP'ing through walls and ruining things so thanks, should have been an option included in SexoutNG from the start.

Notes:

Have you watched Westworld? I can't help but think of you as Dr. Robert Ford (AI Mastermind) and the park hosts as SOI NPCs in a way.

You won't know what I mean unless you watched it but I do suggest so when ever you have spare time and want to take a break from scripting. tongue.png

Yes it's a known issue.  I still haven't worked out all the exceptions yet, so some of them won't stack.  It doesn't break anything, the flag just gets ignored.

With Yul Brynner?  I like the Stepford wives analogy better.

Î had it now several times so it seems to be a problem, after prostitution i received the payment, and a second or so later -> crash to desktop. Anyone else made this experience?

Are you using the older Spunk hotfix?  Was it 3Way sex?  I haven't had any problems, but I haven't done any prostitution in this play through yet either.  If you can reproduce it I'll sure look into it.

Î guess you are right, I had still fix 2, I had not the problem with fix 3 so far.

I have a small problem with dance activity. When NPC is sitting while offering or agreeing to a dance activity, the NPC don't get out of the seat.

For example: Some NPCs might not want a 'muscle woman', or a 'brainiac' as a partner.

I just thought, would be cool if NPCs tell in conversations from time to time what they like/dislike about the PC

Î guess you are right, I had still fix 2, I had not the problem with fix 3 so far.

I have a small problem with dance activity. When NPC is sitting while offering or agreeing to a dance activity, the NPC don't get out of the seat.

For example: Some NPCs might not want a 'muscle woman', or a 'brainiac' as a partner.

I just thought, would be cool if NPCs tell in conversations from time to time what they like/dislike about the PC

lol I just now fixed that I think (currently posted copy).  I was having the same problem.

I'll do that soonish, but there are a few more things to add.  I probably won't be adding 'weight/height/eye color/hair color' as I can't figure out a way to pin them down reliably.  I definitely still want to add a gender preference, but there needs to be a way for the player to express gender sub groups.  For example: Lesbian:'Masculine or Feminine'.

Not sure what else.  Suggestions on more likes/dislikes are welcome.