Sexout Intimacy

Okay try the new one.  There's a fair chance the Boone fix breaks other NPCs though.  Tested Boone and a couple of others at the Motel.  Did not test Bruce Isaac, but if his problem is the same as Boones he should be fine now.

Another note is that the Motel marker is somewhat close to the exit.  I'll probably change this at some point.  In the meantime you may want to lead them away from the door a bit before you initiate a date/nightcap.  Still haven't done any testing at the Lucky38, but I suspect it could use an exit marker.

EDIT: Fixed home invasions (was broken if you submitted), and added multiple invaders (untested).

Haven't had a Nightcap yet, but did notice an NPC thing after installing this version.  A couple of fiends (inside Vault 3) who are non-compatible familiar have flashed purple, but they just stand there.  Checking the console shows that there is a "rumor" hanging out there and they have a command to Walk to PC but they are just standing still.  Eventually it times out.  Even if I walk up beside them they don't speak to me, although after they time out I can talk to them as usual.  Not sure if this is related to the Boone fix or not.  Getting ready to head back to Novac and say hi to Boone now.

Edit: Did a nightcap with Bruce at Lucky 38.  He chose Hangout, when that ended we had a drink and then he headed home, so looks promising.

Had a couple of nightcaps with Boone, they seemed to work but the stubborn fool didn't want to hangout, but since Bruce worked I'm guessing he will too.

Haven't had a Nightcap yet, but did notice an NPC thing after installing this version.  A couple of fiends (inside Vault 3) who are non-compatible familiar have flashed purple, but they just stand there.  Checking the console shows that there is a "rumor" hanging out there and they have a command to Walk to PC but they are just standing still.  Eventually it times out.  Even if I walk up beside them they don't speak to me, although after they time out I can talk to them as usual.  Not sure if this is related to the Boone fix or not.  Getting ready to head back to Novac and say hi to Boone now.

Edit: Did a nightcap with Bruce at Lucky 38.  He chose Hangout, when that ended we had a drink and then he headed home, so looks promising.

Had a couple of nightcaps with Boone, they seemed to work but the stubborn fool didn't want to hangout, but since Bruce worked I'm guessing he will too.

I've added Lucky38 Suite to locations in this new one so it might work differently there now (untested).  However you can now invite to the suite as well as receive visitors.  The dialog for the suite location discovery is still missing though.  I may leave it that way so that only the NPCs that the player brings there will visit?

I've added Lucky38 Suite to locations in this new one so it might work differently there now (untested).  However you can now invite to the suite as well as receive visitors.  The dialog for the suite location discovery is still missing though.  I may leave it that way so that only the NPCs that the player brings there will visit?

That might be a good idea.  A location guarded by robots armed with rocket launchers should probably have guests introduced by the Courier only.  Mr House probably wouldn't be too thrilled by total strangers dropping by to visit ;)

I have a couple of questions. This mod really has me scratching my head, so I'm kind of all over the place. There is a lot to unpack, so I will bold and underline my questions.

First off, in the downloads section, there are several files and I'm not sure what they all do, or if they are all needed. I would suggest updating the download page with some basic installation instructions.

There is "SexoutIntimacy-v20161105.02B.7z", which contains the esm. I'm guessing that this one is non-optional due to being an esm.

Secondly, there is "SOI-DataV6.7z" which contains Meshes, Sound and Textures. If this is a mod that only "Adds a layer of intimate relationship dialog/tracking/events/interactions in between the PC and the act of sex." what does it need Meshes, Sound and Textures for?

Third, there is "SOI-MusicV1.7z" which I'm guessing contains music. Once again, what would it need this for and why is it a separate download?

Fourth, there is "SOI-OptionsV10.7z" which is an esp. I guess this is needed?

Lastly, there is "SOIntimacy Alternative Sfx (7KC).7z", which I can only guess is an optional set of sounds.

Do you need all of these files, and if you need them all, why are they all separated like this?

Right now, I am testing the mod in Tales of Two Wastelands. I'm looking through the thread here, trying to search for answers about what this mod actually does.

I used the SOI controls item that brought up a list of options, first off was "Apparel Settings". What does this do? When I clicked on it, it prompted me for Body, Face and Head options (Face and Head didn't return anything on clicking them), so I selected Body and then my current armor (which is the Merc Cruiser Outfit).

There was Accentuate, and gave me options of Quality (what does quality mean?), as well as enabling or disabling body parts. No clue what I'm doing here, so I made the quality "High", and enabled Ass and Chest.

Going back, I looked at "Orientation". I enabled "Dominant" and "Lesbian", just to see what would happen. The best idea I can fathom about what I"m doing is that I am configuring how people view my character in their outfit. Like, when they see my character in their Merc Cruiser Outfit, they say "Look at that Ass and Chest on that Dominant Lesbian". I have no idea, there is very little feedback. Confused, I stumbled back into the menu, and went into "Function". If I wasn't confused enough before, now I'm downright baffled. The first option is "DoNot Remove:[Disabled]". What on earth is this? I'm guessing that the other options here give this outfit identifiable traits, like if I was setting up the Sexy Sleepwear, I would want to enable the "Lingerie" option. That is my best guess anyways. If that is the case, then I don't know how it really differs from "Appeal", which I set my Merc Cruiser Outfit to "Sexy"

I go into Mod Settings, and have it set to Mixed Orientation. The little bit of documentation that is available says that this will "include incompatible NPCs". I'm not sure what "incompatible" means in this sense, but the more the merrier I guess. Auto Adds are disabled.

I was only getting "Person is excluded" messages when I used the hotkey on people. What does "Person is excluded" mean? Does that mean that my Merc Cruiser Outfit attributes don't match what they want? I thought having a Mixed Orientation would mean that I could initiate with anyone, is that not the case? I think I added some people by left clicking+hotkey and then introducing myself. I'm not seeing any dialog options when I talk to them normally, but I see the  [small talk] option when I use the hotkey. Is this the normal way to use the dialog options in this mod? Should I be seeing some new dialog options in the normal dialog interface, or is it all segregated to the hotkey dialog menu?

The FAQ indicated that I might get something to happen if I walk instead of run, but I am walking and walking and walking and no one is doing jack. Are people supposed to approach me and initiate dialog?

Finally, I want to throw out what I think this mod does, and you can correct me if I am off-the-mark. Is this mod creating a set of variables for each NPC, where they have certain wants and personality traits, and then if my character meets those wants they will initiate dialog topics with me. Reading through the thread, I'm guessing that these dialog topics are not specific text and are more along the lines of [friendly gesture] or [pick-up line]. These non-specific topics allow you to role-play relationships. Is my description close to what this mod is?

I have a couple of questions. This mod really has me scratching my head, so I'm kind of all over the place. There is a lot to unpack, so I will bold and underline my questions.

First off, in the downloads section, there are several files and I'm not sure what they all do, or if they are all needed. I would suggest updating the download page with some basic installation instructions.

There is "SexoutIntimacy-v20161105.02B.7z", which contains the esm. I'm guessing that this one is non-optional due to being an esm.

Secondly, there is "SOI-DataV6.7z" which contains Meshes, Sound and Textures. If this is a mod that only "Adds a layer of intimate relationship dialog/tracking/events/interactions in between the PC and the act of sex." what does it need Meshes, Sound and Textures for?

Third, there is "SOI-MusicV1.7z" which I'm guessing contains music. Once again, what would it need this for and why is it a separate download?

Lastly, there is "SOIntimacy Alternative Sfx (7KC).7z", which I can only guess is an optional set of sounds.

Do you need all of these files, and if you need them all, why are they all separated like this?

Right now, I am testing the mod in Tales of Two Wastelands. I'm looking through the thread here, trying to search for answers about what this mod actually does.

I used the SOI controls item that brought up a list of options, first off was "Apparel Settings". What does this do? When I clicked on it, it prompted me for Body, Face and Head options (Face and Head didn't return anything on clicking them), so I selected Body and then my current armor (which is the Merc Cruiser Outfit).

There was Accentuate, and gave me options of Quality (what does quality mean?), as well as enabling or disabling body parts. No clue what I'm doing here, so I made the quality "High", and enabled Ass and Chest.

Going back, I looked at "Orientation". I enabled "Dominant" and "Lesbian", just to see what would happen. The best idea I can fathom about what I"m doing is that I am configuring how people view my character in their outfit. Like, when they see my character in their Merc Cruiser Outfit, they say "Look at that Ass and Chest on that Dominant Lesbian". I have no idea, there is very little feedback. Confused, I stumbled back into the menu, and went into "Function". If I wasn't confused enough before, now I'm downright baffled. The first option is "DoNot Remove:[Disabled]". What on earth is this? I'm guessing that the other options here give this outfit identifiable traits, like if I was setting up the Sexy Sleepwear, I would want to enable the "Lingerie" option. That is my best guess anyways. If that is the case, then I don't know how it really differs from "Appeal", which I set my Merc Cruiser Outfit to "Sexy"

I go into Mod Settings, and have it set to Mixed Orientation. The little bit of documentation that is available says that this will "include incompatible NPCs". I'm not sure what "incompatible" means in this sense, but the more the merrier I guess. Auto Adds are disabled.

I was only getting "Person is excluded" messages when I used the hotkey on people. What does "Person is excluded" mean? Does that mean that my Merc Cruiser Outfit attributes don't match what they want? I thought having a Mixed Orientation would mean that I could initiate with anyone, is that not the case? I think I added some people by left clicking+hotkey and then introducing myself. I'm not seeing any dialog options when I talk to them normally, but I see the  [small talk] option when I use the hotkey. Is this the normal way to use the dialog options in this mod? Should I be seeing some new dialog options in the normal dialog interface, or is it all segregated to the hotkey dialog menu?

The FAQ indicated that I might get something to happen if I walk instead of run, but I am walking and walking and walking and no one is doing jack. Are people supposed to approach me and initiate dialog?

Finally, I want to throw out what I think this mod does, and you can correct me if I am off-the-mark. Is this mod creating a set of variables for each NPC, where they have certain wants and personality traits, and then if my character meets those wants they will initiate dialog topics with me. Reading through the thread, I'm guessing that these dialog topics are not specific text and are more along the lines of [friendly gesture] or [pick-up line]. These non-specific topics allow you to role-play relationships. Is my description close to what this mod is?

Esm, Data, Music.  Options is optional.  Alternate soundfx are optional.  Because it does. The esm is separate so people don't have to download the data pack every time I change something. The music is separate so that people can create their own music packs and customize the music.

Apparel settings are there so you can style the PCs clothing items (similar to clothing eval).  Based on your own personal preferences.  Correct, it's how NPCs perceive the outfit.  Do Not Remove = Do Not Undress this clothing item.  Clothing items that belong to an SCR list will already have some settings enabled in apparel, according to the list they're in.  Ex: Sexy Sleepwear is probably already set to lingerie.

Incompatible = Doesn't swing the PCs way.  If you disable auto adds, NPCs will not enter into play automatically.  Therefore, you have to add them manually (left shift + hotkey the NPC).  Excluded = not in play (needs to be added).  SOI dialog is initiated via hotkey.

Most NPCs will ignore the running PC.  Turn on visual feedback in debug settings for notification of processing.  NPCs may or may not approach the PC, depending upon numerous factors.

More or less, yes.  This is actually a mod resource that has been made playable in a generic sense for the purpose of construction.

They're not all needed, you could run just SexoutIntimacy.7z with the included ESM and you would still experience and get to test SexoutIntimacy.

How ever I personally suggest you do install the optional files as they add more content to the experience as I will explain next.

Gamewise: This is just one instance It doesn't make sense for an NPC to strip complete nude if they're just having a solo quickie (blowjob) behind a building. Imagine it as the male NPC has a zipper/fly on his pants and he unzips and pokes out the snake for the female player to suck on, without SOI-Data male NPCs won't have a (fake) penis to act as if it's sticking through the fly opening/clothing.

Secondly, when an NPC wants your attention they can actually whistle to let you know they're coming over to you to say something.

When you're visibly covered in cum (SexoutSpunk) and if you walk around and other NPCs see that then rumors can start developing, when rumors are happening you will hear a soft "shhh" sound, without this you won't hear these sound effects.

Thirdly, some NPCs can be rough with the player, there may be a part where you get slapped or you slap an NPC back, you will not hear a slap sound effect unless you install this.

Technical: A fake (futa) penis object is included and inventory icon, aswell as sound effect files like whistles and slap that NPCs added to SexoutIntimacy will use.

There is "SOI-MusicV1.7z" which I'm guessing contains music. Once again, what would it need this for and why is it a separate download?

Gamewise: In SexoutIntimacy you can do activities with the NPCs such as dancing, as business venues like The Atomic Wrangler at certain times you can actually do dances/strip on the stage. If you haven't done the technical part you'll be missing out on a customized fun experience with this.

Technical: This pack is a template for the music that SexoutIntimacy will use to play in-game, the included files are just a placeholder examples and what you are meant to do is instead replace the music files with your own making sure they're re-named the same and are MP3.

Remembering that SexoutIntimacy is a resource for modders - t3589 has graciously set up some example scenes and scenarios that make use of SexoutIntimacy.

In post #1 under the "SOI-OPTIONS" dropdown spoiler you can see the details there for each one.

They are my custom edited sound effects for whistles & slap and are more for people that play using earphones/headset, you can listen to the default sound files inside of SOI-Data.7z and then mine and decide which ones you prefer.

Your characters apparel affects gameplay in SexoutIntimacy widely depending on what you set and wear, either positively (like being a cock tease and making NPCs attracted to you, increase their desire for you) or negatively (what a slut, look how she dresses, lose respect or trust or worse encourage a stalker to do something bad to you).

Essentially, the Apparel Settings manager let's you set what your apparel looks like to NPCs included in SexoutIntimacy.

Example say I'm wearing skimpy armor I installed from New Vegas Nexus. I would go into Apparel Settings and enable [skimpy], [sexy].

NPCs that you've enabled in SexoutIntimacy will now see that what I'm wearing is skimpy and sexy, depending on their personality and if they're prudes or not they will like what they see or won't.

Quality will let SexoutIntimacy NPCs know the condition type of the clothing item you have equipped.

Such as if you're wearing dirty smelly clothing [Low Quality] or good, washed clean non-torn clothing [High Quality]. This can adjust an NPCs interest and liking to you in terms of visual appeal, if you're wearing slave rags (which looks impoverished in Apparel Settings) set [Low Quality].

If you're wearing an outfit that shows off your lovely butt and breasts then yes set [Ass] and [Chest] on, how ever if you're wearing an outfit or armor that doesn't show off those then don't turn them on, this is just to add realism to the sense and so NPCs in SexoutIntimacy know what they have to look for better or worse.

The first option is "DoNot Remove:[Disabled]". What on earth is this? 

I was only getting "Person is excluded" messages when I used the hotkey on people. What does "Person is excluded" mean?

Is this the normal way to use the dialog options in this mod? Should I be seeing some new dialog options in the normal dialog interface, or is it all segregated to the hotkey dialog menu?

This lets SexoutIntimacy know that when sex acts are initiated not to remove that piece of clothing you're wearing.

Example when I'm wearing piece meal clothing (separate clothing items from mods) such as wearing a short skirt with underwear, I want the underwear to get removed during sex but not the skirt. I will set Do Not Remove on the skirt.

That means you haven't enabled that NPC to be enabled and included in SexoutIntimacy, what ever you set as your hotkey when first starting up SexoutIntimacy is what you should press while in front of an NPC, a dialog box will show and you click enable and this will add them.

Not all NPCs can be enabled, these are known as Excluded NPCs because enabling them in SexoutIntimacy doesn't always go well or won't work correctly and this is due to their vanilla behavior and game packages, no fault of t3589, such as Malcolm Homes who is a vanilla stalker and his packages don't mix well with SexoutIntimacy.

Yes by walking around NPCs enabled in SexoutIntimacy will let them (if they have a reason or interest to talk to the player) to approach and intiate dialog with you.

Think back to real life, if me and you are just walking by and have no reason to stop and talk to each other, why would we?

But if I don't have a watch or want to know what time the next bus comes I might stop and ask you "Hey, sorry to bother you but I'm lost for time?".

Example, In SexoutIntimacy if an NPC is familiar with you (you've already small talked alot) and it's near lunch time that NPC might approach you and ask you if you would like to have lunch by doing [Lunch?] which if you accept starts the food activity. Since they asked you to eat with them they will be the one to provide you food, how ever if you ask an NPC to eat or drink you will have to provide said items.

To start an activity with a SexoutIntimacy enabled NPC you will have to have certain requirements such as that NPC knowing you and not being a complete stranger, you can't just instantly go around starting activities on-demand non-stop, if that NPC isn't busy or doesn't mind the player, if they're open to do activities then you should get an option when pressing your hotkey on them to do an activity.  t3589 could explain this better I imagine.

Essentially in a way, yes. No single SexoutIntimacy enabled NPC will be the same exactly, there's ALOT of variables in the underlying layer of SexoutIntimacy. Just have a glance at post #2 "THE BIG BIG BOOK OF VARIABLES:" to get an idea of what things are tracked and just how crazy of a scale of things are, for us perverted players it's mind boggling but for modders it's excellent and allows for alot of customization.

Your actions, your visual looks will affect your relationship with each NPC differently. Dress like a skimpy slut, flirt with everyone, kiss, embrace, sleep around with everyone and I can guarantee you will get a reputation being known as a slut and that you're easy to lay, NPCs won't hold a high respect or trust for you and won't be interested in having a proper intimate relationship such as BF/GF which is possible.

If you play in a real sense, (Don't treat SexoutIntimacy as a sex poser, because it's not) and behave and act accordingly to how you really would via dialog and your actions then you might often find it's more enjoyable, much more. Turn off debug too or don't console cheat if you want to be surprised and not know what the NPCs are thinking or their stats. Play hard to get and see how some male NPCs behave, again how you dress (and what you set in apparel) is important.

Role-playing goes far, as a heavy role-player SexoutIntimacy has made it that much better and enjoyable. There's so much to SexoutIntimacy and its workings that a whole wiki could be written up, I've made some posts you might find interesting in regards to SexoutIntimacy and my times with it.

I don't blame you for coming in blind about asking questions because trust me I've asked plenty and t3589 knows that lol and assuming you play on with SexoutIntimacy you will certainly have more but before you do ask always try the thread search feature incase you can find your answer already.

Enjoy.

New one up.  I've split up the body/sex preferences.  Anal/Genital/Oral are still rolling proclivities, but Ass/Chest/Legs are permanent.  As a result these need to be set manually for any NPCs that are already added.  New NPCs should pick them up automatically.

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Ass" 1 ;Likes butts.
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Chest" 1 ;Likes breasts/bare chest
NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Prc:Legs" 1 ;Likes legs

Also names should now show up in the handset for discovered channels, and stuck approaches should time out with dialog if the NPC is present.

EDIT: Added exhibition/voyeur fetishes and worked them into appearance evaluations.

EDITx2:  Update posted.  I've added 3 more proclivities that should make things more interesting.  Charisma, intelligence, and strength.  It isn't necessary to set them manually.  Depending upon the NPC, they may desire a potential mates stats be higher, lower, or equal to these proclivity settings.

Insemination tracking was broken, should be fixed (untested).  The Sexout Wear and Tear lubes that are handed out on mod start were broken, also fixed.

Edited by t3589

T, are you able to tell SOI NPCs your home location? I'm on a new game / RP character now meaning fresh start of SOI.

I have set the INT/EXT markers yet when asked my home location there is no option to tell them of it, just the usual motel or courier options, is just me?

Regarding #1887 that is in the works still correct or did that change? Thanks for the other updates, incl that voyeur one, lol.

---

rxCOVpgZ.jpg

Just to be sure, what does Patron mean above for those two NPCs?

T, are you able to tell SOI NPCs your home location? I'm on a new game / RP character now meaning fresh start of SOI.

I have set the INT/EXT markers yet when asked my home location there is no option to tell them of it, just the usual motel or courier options, is just me?

Regarding #1887 that is in the works still correct or did that change? Thanks for the other updates, incl that voyeur one, lol.

---

rxCOVpgZ.jpg

Just to be sure, what does Patron mean above for those two NPCs?

Nothing has changed for location discovery.  I bet it's because they already know the location.  For example: If I mark my player home in Goodsprings, the NPCs in Goodsprings will automatically know the location.

Prostitute propositions are still on the todo list.  I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Last night I added the calling functions and channel acquisition to Comms.  So in the next copy NPCs should acquire their channels, and you should be able to manually test NPCs contacting the PCs handset.  The new data pack includes a ringtone to customize.

However, there is some bad news that goes along with this.  You may have to start the mod fresh because of the way channels are acquired.

No sweat.  I'll post a new one here shortly.  Patron = John/Client

EDIT: Trying to figure out a way to get around the need for a fresh start with channels now.  Will post up after I settle it.

Edited by t3589

New one up.  Lots of changes to the handset.  No need to start fresh for channels.  NPCs will acquire their channels automatically.

NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Rcd:Handset" 1 ; acquire channel.
Player.NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Act:Call" x ; call PC from channel x, only works set on playerREF.

Both of these need to be set manually ftm.  At some point I'll add some kind of dialog to give them a handset, as well as have them call the PC on their own.

I've thought about things like creating a way to craft handset items, and handsets using energy ammo (batteries), etc.  But I think I'm going to leave that up to authors?

EDIT: Fixed out of control gain levels.

Edited by t3589

I've thought about things like creating a way to craft handset items, and handsets using energy ammo (batteries), etc.  But I think I'm going to leave that up to authors?

It could add to realism for those that like it and are playing on Hardcore Mode like myself lately so food/drink activities with SOI NPCs help me out.

I already have to find toilet paper for pee & poop, find batteries for my head lamps & torches - so a radio handset needing a power source makes sense too.

But for those that aren't into that & don't want to craft and find batteries I would suggest an option in SOI to toggle it on and off that way the player has choice?

---

Related to the lovely handset work that's being done here's a few custom ringtones.

SOIntimacy Ringtones Pack (7KC).7z

Well Boone finally decided to "Hang Out" during a Nightcap.  Worked like a charm.  When the activity ended he said goodbye and went home.  Too bad Boone has decided he likes things rough during sex, my Courier is getting tired of repairing her favorite clothes.  She's thinking of taking Boone Cazador hunting with her :angry:  Such a shame that Companions wont use antivenom from their inventory.

Don't know if you've done something T but I've noticed the walk activities play out much better and that's great.

- No longer do they stand and think for 10 - 15 seconds before finally deciding where to walk.

- They walk a greater distance than before and not just a short pace, less standing still and more walking.

- Probably coincidence but they somehow know the best spots to walk and stop at, areas of interest and nice sights.

Might just be luck but regardless I like what's happening.

Just to verify is the [Join Us] dialog option for activities still in SOI?

Haven't seen it in a long while and I had 3 separate activities going at once with 3 different NPCs instead of all us eating or drinking together.

---

YKl8erof.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen that, what does it mean?

And

z4KLaz6R.jpg

---

Sage, in my game they do consume drinks and food automatically and Sexout drugs too but for Antivenom and other things they don't you can manually make the NPC equip/consume an item in their inventory using console commands such as "equipitem 000e2c6f 1" without quotes.

Edited by 7KeysCurtain

---

Sage, in my game they do consume drinks and food automatically and Sexout drugs too but for Antivenom and other things they don't you can manually make the NPC equip/consume an item in their inventory using console commands such as "equipitem 000e2c6f 1" without quotes.

Now I'm going to feel guilty when I'm watching Boone die, knowing I could have saved him with a console command.   But at least when I have a companion my Courier isn't trying to punish I'll be able to save them ;)

Don't know if you've done something T but I've noticed the walk activities play out much better and that's great.

- No longer do they stand and think for 10 - 15 seconds before finally deciding where to walk.

- They walk a greater distance than before and not just a short pace, less standing still and more walking.

- Probably coincidence but they somehow know the best spots to walk and stop at, areas of interest and nice sights.

Might just be luck but regardless I like what's happening.

Just to verify is the [Join Us] dialog option for activities still in SOI?

Haven't seen it in a long while and I had 3 separate activities going at once with 3 different NPCs instead of all us eating or drinking together.

---

YKl8erof.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen that, what does it mean?

And

z4KLaz6R.jpg

---

Join should still be there.  Might need some tuning.  It means the queue has detected that the NPC is following the PC to a private location.  The next one means the NPC has observed that the player has been abused (rough sex probably).  Just a placeholder that does nothing in self eval atm.

Still working on and struggling with propositions.  I'll probably have to expand the payment system, so it might be bit before the next copy.

New one up.  I've added the proposition framework.  Still needs work.  Completely untested.

Other stuff:

- stalkers would incorrectly attack due to leftover stalkers in the list, fixed that.

- added the masochist/sadist opinions/fetishes (they do nothing currently).

- added sex count tracking to NPCs (same as SexoutNG player).

- population count was zeroed out on scan delay, fixed that too.

- moved the outfit damage to torso only on abuse.

EDIT: Sexual history was out of whack.  Should be fine now.

Edited by t3589

New one up.  Still trying to get a handle on the math as new stuff is added.  Lot's of tweaks/adjustments to appearance evaluation in this one.  There's a new debug line that returns the number of objections an NPC has to the PCs outfit.  This could indicate one of many reasons that an NPC might not be advancing in the relationship.  Needs more testing.

The appearance evaluation should now indicate player exhibition correctly, as well as any consequences.  This means the player should be very careful who they choose to 'exhibit' themselves around.  For example: Committed NPCs that aren't promiscuous or are prone to jealousy will now react extremely negatively to player exhibition in public spaces (it can REALLY piss them off).  Fair warning.

I've also tweaked some things for stalkers, and included an attempted fix for the 'stops working' bug.  More to come.

EDIT: Fixed a few things.  Behavior failures have been enabled again.  In essence this means that NPCs will no longer store up behavior actions that have failed.  Though as always they can stack.

Forgot to mention that fetishes can now be reset as follows:

NX_ClrEVFl "SOI:Prc:Reset" 2 ;Resets rolling proclivities when cleared.
NX_ClrEVFl "SOI:Prc:Fetish" 2 ;Clears all fetishes and grabs new ones.

EDITx2: I think I might have just fixed the sex flagging system.  If so, that's one step closer to Zaz.  Needs more testing.  Rough sex should now include all flavors (anal/oral/genital).  If none are set they'll choose from their preferences automatically.

EDITx3: Working on trying to give the player access to more anim choices.  Stay tuned.

Edited by t3589

I'm uploading this new copy here ftm.  It has some major changes to sex and has only been tested marginally.  As a result I expect things to go south with it at some point.  So for now I'll leave it here.

Notes: Enable Anim Flags under Mod Settings in the conterm to test.  Solo sex should work as it always did, though you'll no longer get the 'titjob' option for male on male.  Anal/Genital/Oral will now return a menu similar to solo sex.  This should allow the player to set different combinations of flags on Sexouts random picker.

This is experimental and I'm still not certain that I'll keep it.  Though there will definitely be settings to turn these flags on manually by mod authors in the near future.  I may remove some of the flags as I test if I find them pointless.

EDIT: Some flag combinations will be ignored by Sexout.  This is known.  All of the options displayed will always correspond to the type of sex indicated.  However, they don't always correspond to one another.

For example: NPC says 'Genital Top', PC agrees, every flag option that pops up after this point will positively correspond to 'genital' sex.  However, let's say I choose 'Slow(which has a genital anim)' and then I choose 'Spoon(which also has a genital anim)'.  While both slow and spoon have genital anims, there are no slow and spoon genital anims, and therefore Sexout will ignore one of those flags.

Needs work.

EDIT: New copy on the way posted.

Edited by t3589

New one posted.  Bed Sex and Undress can now be selectively enabled in the conterm (control terminal).  Gains have been overhauled and split up into finer detail.  As a result. behavior could get weird now.  Needs testing and feedback.

I started a new game with this version, but when I tried to talk to NPCs, I did not work. The debug is saying something about an invalid greeting topic.

There was a mistake in the queue that was keeping them from running the registry.  New one up should fix it. Thanks for reporting it.

Hm - Powdergangsters have become quite lust-less. Is this intended? They start with Lust 100 as usual, but the value goes down quite fast - despite having a char with charisma @ 8 and skimpy clothes. In return not that much happened.

This is partly expected.  The more settings I add, the more reasons that NPCs will have to like/dislike the player.  While on the one hand it gives them more individual tastes, on the other it also gives them more to gripe about.  It's a double edged sword.  That being said I'll continue to tweak it.

It looks like most of the PGs had a single objection to something the PC was wearing, which could drag them down a bit.  Other than that I'd guess personal tastes.  Charisma doesn't automatically instill lust anymore.  While it is still very important, it doesn't force NPCs to do anything.  Other stats are also important now.  For example: Some NPCs might not want a 'muscle woman', or a 'brainiac' as a partner.

It does however, make me curious what a level 2 stalker could possibly object to regarding appearance?  So I'll definitely try to figure that out and correct anything that needs it.

Being picky makes sense if you have other choices / alternatives.  The more choices you have, the more picky you can become. IMHO even a stalker can be picky, if he has other alternatives.  But in this case? Would you insist on caviar when you are starving?

Edit: Maybe some function would make sense like "NPC gets attracted by the character ( PC or NPC ) with the lowest number of objections, who is compatible and in the same cell/ in the faction