Sexout Intimacy

Has anybody tried the Couple Kissing animation? http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57561/?

Cuz that could be awesome in a mod like this

I tried to add this a while back, but I don't know enough about anims to get it to work.  The problem is that I need to call this anim outside of sexout.  Otherwise...  It lasts as long as your sexout duration is set.  Then you get a knockdown.  Which imo, ruins the purpose of using kissing anims as foreplay.

Others may not be so picky.  For me, kiss/fall down/get up/engage more dialog/kiss/fall down again/get up/dialog/have sex/fall down again is so ridiculous that it renders the kissing anim useless to the purpose for which I want to use it.

I also am a fan of your mod, t3589. Can't play without it anymore, really makes it a different and (in my opinion) more interesting Sexout experience.

I don't even mind the "unfinished" dialog options, since it allows the player to replace the "dots" with whatever their imagination wants to come up with. Additional content, like kissing animations, more options for "foreplay", or even "every day's adventuring's life routine" (calling it a day and sharing the same tent/bedroll, foraging for gecko eggs nearby for breakfast together, cooking stuff for each other, telling stories at night fall by the fire, learning about their character traits, "lamenting" about a wound, real or not, comforting hugs, etc.), would be very welcome however.

Just one question : you said no support for companions yet, I believe.

Does that mean that I should not use your mod with them at all (to avoid bugs) ?

It might sound a bit cliché (Biowarian-style), but since the NPCs I spend most of my time with in-game are my henchies, your mod would also make the most sense using on them.

I also am a fan of your mod, t3589. Can't play without it anymore, really makes it a different and (in my opinion) more interesting Sexout experience.

I don't even mind the "unfinished" dialog options, since it allows the player to replace the "dots" with whatever their imagination wants to come up with. Additional content, like kissing animations, more options for "foreplay", or even "every day's adventuring's life routine" (calling it a day and sharing the same tent/bedroll, foraging for gecko eggs nearby for breakfast together, cooking stuff for each other, telling stories at night fall by the fire, learning about their character traits, "lamenting" about a wound, real or not, comforting hugs, etc.), would be very welcome however.

Just one question : you said no support for companions yet, I believe.

Does that mean that I should not use your mod with them at all (to avoid bugs) ?

It might sound a bit cliché (Biowarian-style), but since the NPCs I spend most of my time with in-game are my henchies, your mod would also make the most sense using on them.

All of those are great ideas.  I'll definitely keep them in mind.  The main factor to determine whether or not to include these types of options is whether or not they can be generalized into simple placeholders.  If they require lengthy and detailed dialog to be added, I will probably leave that to dialog authors who use the esm to create their own mod.  ie. The esp included in this mod is there for the sole purpose of fleshing out the esm.

I've enabled this to work with companions a while back.  So it should work with companions in theory.  However, lacking any specific feedback regarding companions, I couldn't say what problems it may or may not cause.

That being said, my problem with using this mod on companions is one of continuity rather than technical difficulties.  ie.  A companion that becomes upset with the player who refuses to 'let them off their leash' so to speak, will quickly degrade the relationship into the negative.  This is a relationship mod.  Relationships in this context require 'two sides of the coin'.  Which in turn requires 'personal space' for the relationship to grow and flourish.  Otherwise, it's not a relationship at all, but just another poser.

Further, this mod is meant to be 'played' like a mini game of sorts.  A battle of the sexes, where, just like the vanilla game, requires effort on the players part to overcome the challenges put in their way.  This mod is designed around an anti-poser philosophy (at least, as much as it can be and still be fun).  This is essentially what I'm on about when I talk about companions.

I will provide you with some more feedback (and perhaps ideas) tomorrow (don't have the time right now).

I really want to encourage you to stick to your guns, and get this mod the fame it deserves. There have been attempts of similar systems in the past, on the Nexus or elsewhere, but without integration of <Sexout>, it feels like a Cinderally simulator to me. Pointless.

I want to see nice stuff happening thanks to your mod, like the cuddly-snuggly bits (which I have already seen some of in-game), but also the crude stuff. Some henchies (or drive-by lovers) turning up drunk and getting rough, some of them jealous of the new-gained popularity of the "courier", some others yet silent but watching everything with care and awaiting an opportunity to do "dirty" stuff (drugging the courier? hiding clothes while the courier is asleep? hmm....).

I think all this (and more!) is well within the frame of your mod, and without writing much more text. Code probably, yes >.< It's also all about how open and easy your system is (or will be) to outside "sources", I am thinking mainly of companion mod writers, and of course Sexout modders.

I believe you have scored a winner, but only time can tell. In any case, I will root for ya', but don't sell your soul out to Disney... yet... please!

I will provide you with some more feedback (and perhaps ideas) tomorrow (don't have the time right now).

I really want to encourage you to stick to your guns, and get this mod the fame it deserves. There have been attempts of similar systems in the past, on the Nexus or elsewhere, but without integration of <Sexout>, it feels like a Cinderally simulator to me. Pointless.

Yeah I've been wrapped up irl work lately with not much time to play (weekends, wife permitting lol).  This is common for me at the beginning of the year gets really busy.

I want to see nice stuff happening thanks to your mod, like the cuddly-snuggly bits (which I have already seen some of in-game), but also the crude stuff. Some henchies (or drive-by lovers) turning up drunk and getting rough, some of them jealous of the new-gained popularity of the "courier", some others yet silent but watching everything with care and awaiting an opportunity to do "dirty" stuff (drugging the courier? hiding clothes while the courier is asleep? hmm....).

I think all this (and more!) is well within the frame of your mod, and without writing much more text. Code probably, yes >.< It's also all about how open and easy your system is (or will be) to outside "sources", I am thinking mainly of companion mod writers, and of course Sexout modders.

I believe you have scored a winner, but only time can tell. In any case, I will root for ya', but don't sell your soul out to Disney... yet... please!

I have some of these features planned and on my list already.  Like jealous lovers showing up at unexpected times to snoop on you, etc. lol  I would also like to add some kind of long distance communications like a walkie talkie.  Booty calls, checking in, continuing the relationship at a distance, etc. lol  Rest assured that these kind of ideas have not escaped my plans.  With the complexity of the tracking data, there are LOADS of possibilities.

I'm glad you're enjoying it.  Thank you.  I too have a lot of fun playing with it.  Though the more fun it becomes for me, the more I get lost in having fun and forget to actually work on it.  This project has a lot to chew, but I knew what I bit off when I began this project.  It's just a matter of time.

Having the FNV time of my life thanks to your mod!

Sunny is such a sweetheart, she just invited my gal to dinner (and she is quite chatty to boot) :

000043387435802.jpg

2015-02-05_00002.jpg

Is that an invite to dance with you ? But... of course I will!

a41026387435676.jpg

2015-02-05_00008.jpg

Delilah gone wild, who would have thought :

a41026387435676.jpg

2015-02-05_00010.jpg

(wish I could have recorded the music somehow)

The Mojave that needs to be cleansed from baddies can wait. Don't wanna leave Goodsprings no more!

A couple of questions :

- what does the "auto-dress" menu option in the terminal do ?

- what is the difference between "economy - vanilla" and "economy - hardcore" ?

- what do NPCs expect as gifts to be pleased ? I've tried various approaches, from expensive (value in caps) to stuff they might like depending on their personality (alcohol, drugs, weapons, etc.), but the result seems to invariably be "Thank you. Sarcasm".

- how does customizing outfits really work ? For example, I can see some pants (like a jeans) "enhancing the backside (ass)", but I also get the "enhance breasts" ? surprised me even more to see them available for other body parts, like goggles or bandanas ^.^ Probably should assume this is still WIP, yes ?

PS : Sorry if you had to explain this already a dozen of times.

Having the FNV time of my life thanks to your mod!

A couple of questions :

- what does the "auto-dress" menu option in the terminal do ?

- what is the difference between "economy - vanilla" and "economy - hardcore" ?

- what do NPCs expect as gifts to be pleased ? I've tried various approaches, from expensive (value in caps) to stuff they might like depending on their personality (alcohol, drugs, weapons, etc.), but the result seems to invariably be "Thank you. Sarcasm".

- how does customizing outfits really work ? For example, I can see some pants (like a jeans) "enhancing the backside (ass)", but I also get the "enhance breasts" ? surprised me even more to see them available for other body parts, like goggles or bandanas ^.^ Probably should assume this is still WIP, yes ?

PS : Sorry if you had to explain this already a dozen of times.

lol  You're making me want to play hookie from work so I can play.  What Sunny mod is that?

Auto Dress does just that.  When enabled, the PC will automatically dress and undress depending upon the circumstances.  ie.  You don't need to completely disrobe in order to give a blowjob, if you're wearing a short skirt with no panties, crotchless, etc.  Usually only applies when having sex in public.

From the OP "[Economy] - Vanilla = Based on actual in-game items, HardCore = Based on a living wage."  In other words, Vanilla will give you an economy based on what the NPCs actually have, while HardCore is based on a living wage.  It's a way to give those who want to RP a hardcore game a way to survive.  ie. If you're trying to RP a junkie slut who earns money/payment so they can eat that day, Hardcore makes that possible, because the PC will probably starve to death if you try that set on Vanilla.

Gift reactions are determined in part by the NPCs wealth.  If you give them something they already have, or can buy 100s of for themselves, they are far less likely to be impressed with that gift.  Try giving them something outrageously expensive.  That being said, gifting still needs more work.  I've added two special gifts to the last copy along these lines.  Teddy Bears and Lingerie.

I can't remember if the initial reaction to these gifts is accounted for, but either of those should give bonuses regardless of a unimpressed response.  Teddy Bears give a bonus to affection.  Lingeries give a bonus to desire.  There will be more gifts in the future.  Also note that these gifts are not cumulative.  ie. 1 Teddy Bear is all you need, they do not stack.

The outfit customization is not independent of SCR/Clothing Eval categorization.  If SCR puts your jeans outfit in any 'breast lists', this mod picks up on that.  Any inconsistencies between outfits and categorization are a result of SCR, not this mod.  This mod does not categorize ANY outfits whatsoever.  It simply reads them from SCR.

No sweat.  Anytime.

Thank you for your reply!

What Sunny mod is that?

It's called <Sexout Dynamic Relationship layer>, I recommend it ^.^

Seriously though, it's your mod : "Me=friendly activities/small talk", "Sunny=Affection", "Sunny=hang out?", "Me=agree", "Sunny=eat?", "Me=agree" (I think) and Izumiko's type6M outfits. I'm still totally bluffed by how much atmosphere SODRTL can create out of almost nothing.

EDIT : Sorry, forgot that I also have this mod :

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49375 (animated food and drinks)

Auto Dress does just that.  When enabled, the PC will automatically dress and undress depending upon the circumstances.  ie.  You don't need to completely disrobe in order to give a blowjob, if you're wearing a short skirt with no panties, crotchless, etc.  Usually only applies when having sex in public.

Gotcha. I thought that <Sexout> would already handle that though, but okay, I will leave it activated, I like it. Less clicking for me.

From the OP "[Economy] - Vanilla = Based on actual in-game items, HardCore = Based on a living wage."  In other words, Vanilla will give you an economy based on what the NPCs actually have, while HardCore is based on a living wage.  It's a way to give those who want to RP a hardcore game a way to survive.  ie. If you're trying to RP a junkie slut who earns money/payment so they can eat that day, Hardcore makes that possible, because the PC will probably starve to death if you try that set on Vanilla.

Good. I have <Project Nevada - Rebalanced> with "Harsh vendors" ("The Wanderers"/hardest PN setting I think). Otherwise, I am flooded with caps as soon as I leave Goodsprings. I will switch your setting on Hardcore then ? Right now, I am kind of short on caps, but having to resort to sexxing to make a living and survive sounds appealing to me.

Gift reactions are determined in part by the NPCs wealth.  If you give them something they already have, or can buy 100s of for themselves, they are far less likely to be impressed with that gift.  Try giving them something outrageously expensive.  That being said, gifting still needs more work.  I've added two special gifts to the last copy along these lines.  Teddy Bears and Lingerie.

Glad to hear that there are more options in the works. I gave <Vanessa> my most valuable armor right after the Ganger attack (Joe's plated outfit), (800 caps worth, a fortune to me !!), but she dismissed it with a scoff. With your explanation, and remembering what she had in her inventory, it majes sense. She is just a spoiled twink.

The outfit customization is not independent of SCR/Clothing Eval categorization.  If SCR puts your jeans outfit in any 'breast lists', this mod picks up on that.  Any inconsistencies between outfits and categorization are a result of SCR, not this mod.  This mod does not categorize ANY outfits whatsoever.  It simply reads them from SCR.

Not sure I am following you on this one. Should I just "enable" everything in SODRTL, so that it loads the whole SCR categorization ? Do I need <SexoutClothingEval>, or do you recommend it ? I am fine with whatever comes as standard in SCR, but wonder what I should enable and why in SODRTL ?

Thanks for your time.

Thank you for your reply!

It's called <Sexout Dynamic Relationship layer>, I recommend it ^.^

Glad to hear that there are more options in the works. I gave <Vanessa> my most valuable armor right after the Ganger attack (Joe's plated outfit), (800 caps worth, a fortune to me !!), but she dismissed it with a scoff. With your explanation, and remembering what she had in her inventory, it majes sense. She is just a spoiled twink.

Not sure I am following you on this one. Should I just "enable" everything in SODRTL, so that it loads the whole SCR categorization ? Do I need <SexoutClothingEval>, or do you recommend it ? I am fine with whatever comes as standard in SCR, but wonder what I should enable and why in SODRTL ?

Thanks for your time.

Ahh my mistake.  I mixed up the PC for Sunny at a glance.

lol@ 'spoiled twink'.

Clothing Eval is not required.  This mod does exactly, precisely, the same thing as Clothing Eval, minus a few of the options, which can be added if someone needs them.  Here's how it works.

SCR puts xyz outfit into the 'Shows Cleavage' list let's say.  If you open Clothing Eval MCM settings you'll notice the 'Shows Cleavage' checkbox is checked.  If you open this mod you'll notice that 'Accent Breasts' is enabled.  If you uncheck 'Shows Cleavage' in Clothing Eval, xyz outfit is removed from the 'Shows Cleavage' list.  Likewise in this mod.

If you save your game, xyz outfit will remain out of the list.  If you start a new game, SCR will put xyz outfit back into that list.  In other words, all this mod and Clothing Eval does is add or remove outfits from lists that SCR manages.  Nothing more.

This mod does only one other thing in that it groups some clothing attributes into a primary subgroup.  ie.  This mod reads if the clothing is in Cleavage/Big Tits/Nipples Exposed/<insert breast related list here> and boils it down to 'The accent is on the breasts' (one setting).

Likewise for the feedback.

Got it this time, I think.

Every outfit has a specific setting, that comes with SCR by default. I can change it through your mod, if needed.

No point for me to use <Sexout Clothing Eval> if I also use your mod then.

I will further explore the Mojave, and look forwards to what your mod has in stock for me ^.^

PS : Do you intend to add/work on support for fetishes ? I would fully understand you not to commit to each and every of them, especially if they do not match your personal tastes, and what with you probably already have on your plate, but I would love to see some developed. As far as I am concerned, any interaction that push on the Dom/sub boundaries, and maybe even the bestiality fetish (there is Rex and Willow's JT, right ?), would be awesome.

The Mojave IS a harsh world after all.

This motivates me to have a closer look at the GECK, and perhaps into adding to your mod once I am done with my playthrough.

Best regards.

Good to know about your extented support of some fetishes. More choice is always good. I'll elaborate some what I had in mind about k9 fetishes later. I understand you not wanting to further look into fetishes that you don't like it, and will keep it in mind for the rest of this thread.

For now, I ran into a predicament with my game yesterday.

Niner and Delilah both want to date my PC, but I can't progress along that way. I can see a message saying "Niner/Delilah is ready for the date", something like that. If I talk to them, I get the following : "Lovers activities > date pending > small talk/affection/flirt/good bye". If I follow them around, they talk to me sometimes, but the "date" itself never triggers. My PC can date NPCs, but it seems that NPCs can't date my PC without stalling.

I use JazzIsParis' <JIP companions command and control [ v2.13 ]-50468.7z> and Odessa's <Sexout - solliciting [ v5.34 - 20150124 ].7z> (only for the big scripted events in Primm/Novac/etc. I prefer the <Sexout smaller talk> driven content, like hooking, to remain within SODRTL). Could these mods not cooperating with yours explain what I am experiencing ?

I will browse back, read through this whole thread (I ought to have done this before), and see what I can find.

EDIT : Now that I think about it, maybe do I need to lead them to a suitable "dating" spot ? Going to give it a try.

Two more questions while I am at it :

"Sex/foreplay" :

* "Dirty talk - Dominant" -> does this refer to the PC talking/wanting to act as dominant, or encouraging the NPC to be ? How does this differ from "Dirty talk - mutual" ?

* "Give in" -> what does this mean in the scope of the foreplay ?

EDIT 2 : Another small bug I noticed yesterday : "casual activities/eat" -> uses a drinking animation sometimes, "casual activities/drink" -> uses an eating animation sometimes. To be taken with caution, as I use and have merged mods that pertain to ingredients (ALCH) and animations (IDLE). So it might be only me seeing this unexpected behavior.

Here is my current load order for reference :

Active Mod Files:

00 FalloutNV.esm
01 HonestHearts.esm
02 OldWorldBlues.esm
03 YUP - Base Game.esm
04 YUP - Honest Hearts.esm
05 Ambient Temperature.esm
06 Advanced Recon Tech.esm
07 CoitoErgoSum.esm
08 Detect Traps.esm
09 DWCNV.esm
0A Inventory Access.esm
0B AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
0C More Perks.esm
0D Niner.esm
0E NVInteriors_Core.esm
0F NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm
10 Project Nevada - Core.esm
11 Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
12 Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
13 JIP Selective-Fire.esm
14 rePopulated Wasteland.esm
15 SaxxonsQuestPack.esm
16 Sexout.esm
17 SexoutCommonResources.esm
18 SexoutDRTL.esm
19 SexoutSoliciting.esm
1A SexoutSlavery.esm
1B SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
1C SexoutOffSpring.esm
1D Sortomatic.esm
1E The New Bison Steve Hotel.esm
1F T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
20 VanessaFollowerNV.esm
21 Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
22 Afterschool Special.esm [Version 2.01]
23 oHUD.esm
24 FCOMaster.esm
25 mojavereloaded1.esp
26 Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
27 Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
28 NVWillow.esp
29 Delilah.esp
2A AutoSCOF.esp
++ YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game).esp
2B RealSmokes.esp
2C OldWorldBlues - Improved Transportalponder.esp
2D DarNifiedUINV.esp
2E DynamiCamera.esp
2F The Mod Configuration Menu.esp [Version 1.5]
30 The Weapon Mod Menu.esp [Version 1.2]
31 SLADistributedNecklaces.esp
32 Kobu's New Game Quick Start and Better Rebuild.esp [Version 1.1.]
** Slof's Rex as a Dog.esp
** JT_ChangedDog.esp
** FCO - SQP.esp
** FCO - The New Bison Steve.esp
** FCO - Afterschool Special.esp
33 LITE factions reloaded raiders v1dot1.esp
34 Factions Reloaded Legion.esp
++ Alsatian NCR Guard Dogs.esp
35 Armor Replacer Child NPC Fix.esp
++ Legion - Balanced Lists.esp
++ NCR Rangers - Balanced Lists.esp
++ stronger merchants.esp
36 _places.esp
37 Laurens_Bathroom_poetry.esp
++ PMT - Destructible Ordnance.esp [Version 1.02]
38 Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
39 Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
++ PNxEO MCMScriptFixes.esp
++ Project Nevada - Med-X Fix.esp
3A CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
++ Improved Sound FX.esp
3B Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
++ Improved Sound FX - Project Nevada.esp
++ Boones Spotter Perk Enhanced.esp
++ Detect Traps - Perk.esp
3C Canteen.esp
3D iAssist.esp
3E JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp
3F mojave music radio expanded v1.1.esp
40 SignatureArmor.esp
41 SignatureWeapons.esp
42 JIP Fast-Travel Anywhere.esp
43 NeotropicsMedicalSystem.esp
44 PahrumpCTDFix.esp
45 Oven Cooking.esp
46 Advanced Recon Gear.esp
47 Advanced Recon Tech.esp
++ Advanced Recon Tech - Detect Traps.esp
++ Better Binoculars Medium.esp
48 1Earrings.esp
49 Damo Outfits.esp
4A 1nivVSLArmors.esp [Version 1.2]
++ 1nivDWSLPatch.esp [Version 1.2]
4B 1nivPNSLPatch.esp [Version 1.2]
4C Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
4D Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
4E Holster.esp
4F Powered Power Armor.esp
50 Ambient Temperature - PPA.esp
51 T6M Gambler Female Suit.esp
52 T6M Lingerie NV.esp
53 T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
54 T6M Combat Armor NV.esp
55 T6M Combat Uniform NV.esp
56 T6M Jeans Outfit.esp
57 T6M Under Wear.esp
58 T6M Unique Item.esp
++ T6M Unique Itam PN addon.esp
59 Kaw'sBodyJewelryExpanded.esp
++ AWOP NO DLC Conflict Error Fixes.esp
5A CNR_BetaNODLC.esp
5B AWOP - Balance and Cleanup.esp
++ AWOP - Balance and Cleanup - PNRebalanced Health.esp
++ Restored Lootable M Armors.esp
5C Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp [Version 3.1]
** HigherCompanionLevelCap.esp
++ VeronicaFist.esp
5D ARESproject.esp
5E MoreNiner.esp
5F _FCO - companions.esp
60 SmallerTalk.esp
61 SexoutDRTLEx.esp
62 Sexout- CES.esp
63 SexoutAmra.esp
** MiscItemIconsNV.esp
64 _gameplay.esp
65 dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
++ Alternative Blood Spout.esp
66 JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
67 HZFollowerCheatMenu.esp
68 Quick Trade.esp [Version 1.4]
++ Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
69 Mod Loot - 2. Reasonably Rare (WME).esp
++ WME - AWOP.esp
6A Project Nevada - WME.esp
++ WME - Arenovalis.esp
6B EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp
++ WMEVE - No DLCs.esp
++ Improved Sound FX - WME - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
6C Project Nevada - EVE No DLC.esp
++ WME - Ironsights.esp
++ dD-Reduced Dismember Force - EVE.esp
++ dD-Smaller Wounds - EVE.esp
++ Patrol Armor Fix.esp
++ Improved Ballistics Effects V2.esp
6D _lastish.esp
6E sleep_on_back_sexy.esp
6F Animated Sleeping (No DLC).esp
70 Animated Eating and drinking.esp
71 MojaveDelight_GingerEdition.esp
++ patch - Ginger.esp
++ patch - ALCH.esp
++ patch - ARMO.esp
++ patch - FACT.esp
72 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

PS : Hint for new users of your mod : don't attempt to run a "ménargerie à trois" without serious preparations and care. It's just hell awaiting to be unleashed upon thee!

I had some limited success yesterday.

Delilah finally accepted to date (the option appeared out of nowhere), but I have no clue why. I had a quick look at the "insides" of your mod, but since everything is dynamic (which is a good sign in my book), it's difficult to to me to locate the conditions which trigger that dialog entry.

I'll toy some more with the "relax", "wait here" and "follow me" options of JazzIsParis's mod, and see if it matters.

Strange thing is that Delilah gets mad at me if Niner shows too much "affection" to my courier, but Niner scowls at Delilah in the opposite situation (she flirting a bit too openly in front of him). Strange, not really, but funny for sure. Please don't change this!

Good to know about your extented support of some fetishes. More choice is always good. I'll elaborate some what I had in mind about k9 fetishes later. I understand you not wanting to further look into fetishes that you don't like it, and will keep it in mind for the rest of this thread.

I have no problem working with someone to add what they need to the esm so they can use it to create their own K9 mod.  The content will have to come from someone else though.  It's simply a matter of the lack of enthusiasm through disinterest.

In other words, if I did add such content, it would just be a mimic of others who are actually enthused about the subject.  Not original, half-assed, uncaring.  Much like being forced to write an essay on something you don't give one shit about.  The only thing on my mind would be to reach the 500 word limit so I could be done.

For now, I ran into a predicament with my game yesterday.

Niner and Delilah both want to date my PC, but I can't progress along that way. I can see a message saying "Niner/Delilah is ready for the date", something like that. If I talk to them, I get the following : "Lovers activities > date pending > small talk/affection/flirt/good bye". If I follow them around, they talk to me sometimes, but the "date" itself never triggers. My PC can date NPCs, but it seems that NPCs can't date my PC without stalling.

I use JazzIsParis' <JIP companions command and control [ v2.13 ]-50468.7z> and Odessa's <Sexout - solliciting [ v5.34 - 20150124 ].7z> (only for the big scripted events in Primm/Novac/etc. I prefer the <Sexout smaller talk> driven content, like hooking, to remain within SODRTL). Could these mods not cooperating with yours explain what I am experiencing ?

Dates are a late afternoon/evening event initiated only by the PC.  NPCs won't come to you for the date.  Also, the word 'date' is an extremely broad term in the context of this mods dialog placeholders.  It could easily be read 'Get together sometime', as opposed to 'Meet me on X day at Y time'.  Dates happens on the PCs terms intentionally, in order to avoid hijacking the vanilla game.

I'm not sure I understand what exactly you're experiencing?  If two mods add dialog, and they use smaller talk to get to that dialog, you'll get two mods dialog from a smaller talk initiated conversation.  I don't know what JIP does, probably because I can't stand micromanaging other actors (for my personal play style, I hate the feeling that I'm directing a play).

Similarly for Sexout Soliciting, in that I've never played it.  I would guess though that it probably would conflict, seeing as how they're doing the same kind of things.  If Soliciting puts actors/cells in any sort of exclusion method we all use, this mod will respect and ignore those actors/cells, in favor of it.

"Sex/foreplay" :

* "Dirty talk - Dominant" -> does this refer to the PC talking/wanting to act as dominant, or encouraging the NPC to be ? How does this differ from "Dirty talk - mutual" ?

* "Give in" -> what does this mean in the scope of the foreplay ?

EDIT 2 : Another small bug I noticed yesterday : "casual activities/eat" -> uses a drinking animation sometimes, "casual activities/drink" -> uses an eating animation sometimes. To be taken with caution, as I use and have merged mods that pertain to ingredients (ALCH) and animations (IDLE). So it might be only me seeing this unexpected behavior.

PS : Hint for new users of your mod : don't attempt to run a "ménargerie à trois" without serious preparations and care. It's just hell awaiting to be unleashed upon thee!

It means they said something dominant.  Give In = letting them do whatever they like (surrender to the moment).

Not really a bug with the eat/drink anims, they use what they have and decide to use.  That and throw on the occasional package wonkiness.

I had some limited success yesterday.

Delilah finally accepted to date (the option appeared out of nowhere), but I have no clue why. I had a quick look at the "insides" of your mod, but since everything is dynamic (which is a good sign in my book), it's difficult to to me to locate the conditions which trigger that dialog entry.

I'll toy some more with the "relax", "wait here" and "follow me" options of JazzIsParis's mod, and see if it matters.

Strange thing is that Delilah gets mad at me if Niner shows too much "affection" to my courier, but Niner scowls at Delilah in the opposite situation (she flirting a bit too openly in front of him). Strange, not really, but funny for sure. Please don't change this!

They're competing over you.  This process will change as I work things out.  At some point they may even fall for each other and forget about you altogether.  Love triangles is something I'm doing little by little to avoid major re-writes.

Due to an unfortunate issue with another mod, I had to reinitialize SODRTL (deleting the co-save).

Now I am having a hard time getting Delilah's relationship back to where it was. Niner's not an issue, he seems eager as ever to rekindle, and jump in the pants of my PC. So it may take a while for me to provide you with more interesting feedback, sorry.

This being said, I would be interested in getting a couple of confirmations. Before the reset, I had both Delilah and Niner "angry" at me. Fair enough I suppose, since my PC didn't take any precautions while openly flirting with them.

1/ Is it possible to hide a relationship from "lovers" ? It looks like I could do that with masks, even if it probably would look and feel a bit silly to do this in front of my henchies : "oh hi, why are you wearing a mask suddenly ? wait... who are you again ?" Is that correct ? I am really excited at finding out if my gal could have an underground life as hooker, and a regular relationship on the sides (or vice-versa ^.^).

2/ how do I recover from "angry" status ? I assume it's by "talking to -> angry", but it seems next to impossible to go through for me. It has been always refused till now, and the other "talk to" options are equally too difficult to trigger successfully. Maybe am I not doing it right ?

3/ Can any NPC be seduced independantly of their initial orientation ? or are there some internal limits ? "lean to hetero" might become bi, but "hetero" may never be interested at all ? If it's so, is it possible for the player to configure this at the beginning of the game ? I don't want to touch stock NPCs, but I think it should be possible to customise henchies that don't have any lore orientation.

Ideas for future evolutions of your mod :

* allowing "lovers" to sleep together. Should be fun to decide whoever gets to share the same bedroll out in the desert. Diplomatic mayhem ensues.

* giving feedback about how henchies/lovers feel about each other (Delilah about Niner, Niner about Willow, etc.). Right now, I make it a point to talk to my henchies before "heading off to sleep", and then when "waking up". Could any of them perceive this negatively if I keep it innocent ?

* giving more feedback about why NPCs refuse some actions. For example, when my PC wakes up in the morning, she usually feels hungry/thirsty and eats/drinks. I would like to have breakfast with my henchies ("friendly/casual/lovers activities" -> "eat" or "drink"). It seems they either don't like the time, or the location, and refuse consistently. Please let us know why in-game ("Too late, I have already eaten", or "I just don't like this place").

* instead of out-right refusing (if time, location, number of tries, etc. isn't right), I think "lovers" could accept more actions by default, but without any positive result ? Let's say it shouldn't be possible to repeat "dance" after "dance", or "sex" after "sex". That would be boring. However, "hangout" -> "drink" -> "dance" -> "sex" -> "small talk" (after-glow) -> "drink" -> "drink" (or rather the not yet implemented "play/tease") -> "sex" could be an option between two long-standing "lovers". And only count as a one-time bonus to relationship. The idea is to make things more lively, real-life like, not more grindy. Not sure if I explain this clearly enough.

* I would love to see more "casual" emotes (animations not needed), like an unsuspected "hug" when lovers feel happy, a "tickle" if playful, a comforting "are you okay ?" inquiry after a particlarly vicious battle, and so on. Why not an uncomfortable "grope" or "brushes arm/chest/butt" when a stalker walks by at the bar, with the mandatory and warranted "slap" as retaliation ? The facing of both actors towards each other (approaching from behind -> action becomes available) could be tested in the code before such actions would happen.

* Generally speaking, more interactions initiated by NPCs. I am taker of everything! This is where your mod REALLY shines for me, for example when a henchie comes up to tell me something, or ask about something, and it makes sense in the context, of course.

* "Insult" is a bit harsh between "lovers". I know it's a fairly generic word, for lack of real dialog, but if someone happens to insult me, I rarely take it positively, even less so in an on-going romantic relationship. It's fine between ex-lovers, jealous people that are about to come at hands, or maybe even if the PC has the <Sexout> perk "Masochist" and a dominant lover. "Nag" or "Complain" are great on the other hand, and perfectly translate what the NPC could say in dialog. Maybe "Scream", "Curse", "Belabor", "Calls you out" or best yet, "has some aggressive words with you" ?

I have no problem working with someone to add what they need to the esm so they can use it to create their own K9 mod.  The content will have to come from someone else though.  It's simply a matter of the lack of enthusiasm through disinterest.

In other words, if I did add such content, it would just be a mimic of others who are actually enthused about the subject.  Not original, half-assed, uncaring.  Much like being forced to write an essay on something you don't give one shit about.  The only thing on my mind would be to reach the 500 word limit so I could be done.

That's fine with me. I was thinking more about stuff like the dog being possessive, whining, resting head on lap, or the PC waking up in the morning with dog nestling head in between legs over the blanket/sleeping roll. Softcore stuff mostly, like in this video :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21315-creatures-overhaul-workshop/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1068538

I do not know if this would appeal to many people, and could perhaps even be tied into the mod without any sexual connotation by the behavior the PC displays towards animals. Depending on if they're openly violent towards them, some people like Sunny may outright refuse to mingle with the PC. I need to think this over some more, and I fully respect your position.

Dates are a late afternoon/evening event

That's why. Knowing that, I've had no issues anymore.

Some more pictures, to make up for the short post :

762922389114576.jpg

enb%202015_02_08%2008_13_09_98.jpg

Niner in action, Willow seems admirative.

bc3cfd389115279.jpg

enb%202015_02_08%2009_15_40_14.jpg

The whole crew (for now, Andrea still missing)

2ad1a8389115550.jpg

enb%202015_02_08%2009_21_44_28.jpg

The whole crew (close up)

518377389114921.jpg

enb%202015_02_08%2009_05_14_54.jpg

Some mod must have made coyotes non aggressive. Definitely worth keeping as is.

908c91389114380.jpg

enb%202015_02_08%2016_58_14_89.jpg

Yeah, wishing I could hug you too right now, but maybe the day will come...

I like this mod more and more. But i think I am at the very beginning of understanding it. After readting that date is not exactly date I got my female character laid after 10 hours of game play. Well actually she was raped in front of the saloon, then doc and chet, unwilling to pay had some fun. The mod fascinates me more and more, but I am still confused. Maybe some of the advanced players can give me a helping hand here:

a) What is the fastest way to start a prostitution career at level 1 in Goodsprings?

B) The settings of the cloth/wear: Are the settings stored for the outfit my PC is currently wearing or are they imprinted into the armor I get after closing the settings?

I agree about it being a fascinating mod, probably my favorite <Sexout> mod. I have played it for hours now, and I am still far from having fully explored its features, let alone mastering its intricates.

About your questions, I do not know if I qualify as expert user, but I can at least try to advance you some more :

1/ to start a prostitute career, you need to score at least one paying patron. I am not sure if it matters that you do so unmasked, so that your reputation builds up, or not, but I know that everything starts from there.

2/ I play with both <SDRTL> and <SexoutClothingEval.esp>. t3589's explanations were clear to me (check one of his replies in this thread if you're interested in reading them), but the fact that the <SCR> outfit settings seem to be "merged" into custom subcategories inside <SDRTL> makes it somewhat confusing to me between what I see in the terminal and what I see in MCM. I like to check everything in <SexoutClothingEval.esp>, change it there if needed, and leave <SDRTL> update that to its own parameters. It seems to work flawlessly.

I hope this helped you some. I also hope t3589 is doing well. Looks like he has gone MIA for a while now, but patience is key. I am sure we're still in for a treat in the future.

RogueMage, the fastest way will include a lot of consistent communication with your attentive fans:

1) Make sure you confirm the rumor that you are a prostitute.

2) Make sure to take every opportunity to demand payment for sex, by using the [Pay] option.

Note that when you get to foreplay you cannot demand for payment after that point, so do not miss that [Pay] Reply. I mean IRL (in real life) some people demand

payment at any stage, where the later the stage the more they could expect to return for their demands.

3) When you do get your partner to reply with a [Positive Response] from demanding [Pay], make sure they do not become disinterested during the negotiations (frustrated / bored) because the concept of too many negatives from either party is a boner-killer. :D

4) Get through foreplay and take your time with as little [Dirty Talk: XXX] as possible if you want to quickly move to Sex.

5) You got yourself a Patron! Since you have a Patron, it means you have established in some meaningful way as a prostitute.

Finally make sure you look charismatic because they will judge you by your looks in their typical shallow superficial judgment of your ... assets.

Wearing clothing defined as sexy does not hurt, but wearing clothing that may be dirty might reduce your chances. Use the rename functionality in customize NPCs is a good way of differentiating between NPCs with the same descriptor.

-----------

I am looking forward to any changes t3589 is making for this great mod, maybe ... just maybe we can all get NPCs drunk in a drinking game and pass out from the contest.  :cool:

Thanks Ijacquard and OneWayVector.

1) I got one my first patron now. But now he stays in Viktor's Shack and I can't get him out. The desire value is negative. I have the patron-dialog options now and have the feeling they only get deeper into the negatives trying to talk him out by any option. I already had this problem with another npc but with the gas station. Is there a way to send them back where they should be? This npc is supposed to stay at the saloon 24h. (Bill McCellan of Saxxon's Quest Collection).

2) The hint with the renaming option was a good one, thx.

3) Rumors: Do people share my answer or stays my answer only with the npc who asked? Well, I found out when playing a bi female, male react more positiv if you deny. But this would also mean that female npcs are lost for my pc as customers.

4) How do I rest the mod? I recognized that a cleansave does not really help as there are files in the nvse folder. I am not sure I can delete them as they may contain other infos for mods using nx15. I found the reset options for npc, but this will not reset the rumors though.