[Request] 2 tattoos and a toy

Sunsetter

They are pinned in the skyrim adult mods and skyrim non adult mods hard to miss. Each area has pinned threads especially ones that get lots of new threads made like what mod is this or request threads. They did it to keep the site from getting flooded by these type of threads that end up burying stuff that people are searching for and it helps the mods to do other thing then just locking threads and throwing out links to where someone should post at.

I went through Nexus and LL and didn't find anything like this, but ok, I'll try there

you must have looked very hard to miss that forum :P

They are pinned in the skyrim adult mods and skyrim non adult mods hard to miss. Each area has pinned threads especially ones that get lots of new threads made like what mod is this or request threads. They did it to keep the site from getting flooded by these type of threads that end up burying stuff that people are searching for and it helps the mods to do other thing then just locking threads and throwing out links to where someone should post at.

I wasn't talking about the topic, I know about it. I was talking about  the mods with these tattoos and the toy.

Archived