Vindictus Fiona voice

This should've been around a long time ago....

THis replaces all dying, slashing, hurting, and power atk voices.

I used a combination of KR fiona voice and JP fiona voice, I would've use NA fiona voice but can't find it anywhere, if anyone finds it please let me know.

Also I dont know what the file name for blocking is so blocking sounds will still be vanilla. But hopefully that will change soon.

None of this was mine to begin with, so I dont mind anyone putting it somewhere else but I can't say the same for devcat (VIndictus' developers)

anyway enjoy!

NOTE: FOR THOSE THAT THINK THE VOLUME IS UNEVEN (AND IT IS), GO TO THE POST DOWN BELOW AND DOWNLOAD FISHYINSOMS VERSION!

QUICK ADDITION: THIS WILL REPLACE ALL EVENTONED FEMALES SO SOME NPC BE AFFECTED AS WELL IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE AN INDEPENDENT VERSION PLZ DO!

Suggestions welcome

BTW it goes into data/sound/voice

EDIT: I have updated this version so that you dont have weird mixture of vanilla and fiona voice, also I made it so that only KR fiona voice is used...

In the DUMP.rar file is the NA fiona, evie, karok and lethita (lann) voice for those that haven't played vindictus heres a break down

Fiona: knight type female voice

evie: squeeky anime-ish voice for mage

karok: uber steroid ridden barbarian

lethita: normal human male voice

theres also a random lady's voice in there, not sure what its for but hey its another set if u want it.

names are pretty much self explainatory... you just have to convert them into .fuz with blank .lip files and rename them into bethseda's weird names

ALLL CREDITS GOES TO DEVCAT AND NEXON

femaleeventoned.rar

dump.rar

Making a video on this might be a good idea. If they were .xwm's I'd just preview them in VLC, but since they're .fuz, it's kind of like you're just crossing your fingers and hoping for the best.

Edit: Nevermind. I'd imagine most of the sounds come from this video?

it'd be nice if you just give me all fiona voices' date=' I might work on individual version (only JP voice, Only KR voice and Only NA voice) but dont expect too much from me lmao

As for the volume, I have no idea how to change it I too am annoyed by it.

[/quote']

I only have the US version right now, and the problem I'm seeing is that all the Vindictus files are held in a about 1,200 .hfs files that are, of course, unmarked. I'm not sure where to go for her voice files.

@jarfer I just updated it' date=' dl it again

@vortextk I also want to use the NA voice but that involves going through hundreds of hfs files that I dont even want to extract... so if you find the NA voice somewhere I'd be happy to make the voices

[/quote']

Do your updated files need to be lowered?

@vortextk I also want to use the NA voice but that involves going through hundreds of hfs files that I dont even want to extract... so if you find the NA voice somewhere I'd be happy to make the voices

[/quote']

Do your updated files need to be lowered?

No i didn;t I have no idea how u did it :/

@saren yea ikr, but I think I saw a few mods that made the shout pitches higher, so maybe it'll fit better...

[/quote']

I actually modded Vindictus and Mabinogi Heroes a year ago so i kinda know where the sound and other files are located. I actually did alot of armor/underwear swaps and nude mods back then from Laghodessa to Ingkara, etc. anyway here are the NA voice files converted em via VzipFlip.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yrhto1s7jyt869o

Oh man that's great. If it's not too much trouble switching up the voices for new mods I'd love both the US evie/fiona as voice mods' date=' I'm sure someone would get a kick out of karok and lann too.

Thanks for the voice files Karoshi.

[/quote']

no problem, i hope to see them converted for Skyrim soon.