Kamikazes Combat Animation Selector

randompeep

So at one time I had it up and running fine, but I left oblivion for a very long time. But now I've returned to it after whittling down my load order (increasing performance in the process), the howto.txt wasn't very thorough. Would anyone have a simple instruction or guide for this mod?

To my understanding, you go into characters/_kamicas then put all your currently used animations from the _male folder into it. The real question, is whether that means "all" animations or just the combat ones... he specifically mentions the .kf files themselves. Further, to add additional animation sets you must create another folder within _kamicas and name it differently. From there you'd just put any animations you want to use for that category in. I'm assuming everything is directed at the _kamicas folder, and when you press the corresponding key it will switch to whatever animation set is next.

Archived