The good old days

Lobzpooatu

Lol didn't really have a point when making this thread, but glad it got some use. Still I don't think I'll be drinking out of cups for a while. ;P

Yeah, we do tend to co-opt threads for our own amusement.

I like having rambling conversations that last for days and cover a wide breadth of topics. Reminds me of what we used to call the "carbon dioxide college." People just sitting around jabbering at each other in a friendly atmosphere about anything and everything. Makes me feel right at home.

The only thing I miss (and bringing this topic back full circle) about the good old days in the carbon dioxide college is the one individual who always turned up stoned to the gills, who stayed silent throughout 95% of the conversation, occasionally emitting some statement in response to someone else's statement that, at first, seemed somehow deep and profound, but upon closer inspection turned out to have absolutely nothing to do with the ongoing conversation. It was always good for a laugh.

Sigh. Those were the days.

EDIT: And I just realized that I've posted stuff about drugs to someone who has had trouble overcoming addiction, which is incredibly tactless. Sorry 'bout that. Even if it isn't a problem, it's still kind of a dick thing to do. :-/

Archived