Stretchy boobs and stomach

MittensTSLB

I would say you have a bad skleton. I just looked at one picture.

I don't have enough info to be sure.

don't know what body you have, CBBE, UNP, UNPB, 7.

just did not give enough info. to make a good guess.

I don't know much about anything here.

But if i was to guess, and that is all I am doing here with so little info. I would say try this skeleton

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

But be sure to install it with NMM so if it makes things worse you can un-install it easy.

and if you are using UNP or 7BB you might try one of the mesh from this post to go with it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22986-req-sevenbase-pregnant/page-3?do=findComment&comment=633208

I use the UNP TBBP from that post I know nothing about 7BB.

I am totally lost about CBBE any more I have not used that body in a long time.

^ What he said. 

It appears to be a problem with your skeleton. 

Alot of mods require XP32 Skeleton => http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

Realistic Ragdoll, Dual Sheath Redux, BBP, TBBP bodies etc. 

Also are you using HDT? 

If so, perhaps uninstall your custom bodies and follow the instructions here => 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/

my apologies here is my mod list. I use unpb and i am using HDT, I also re-installed XP32 Skeleton but that didn't fix it.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
EB-Races.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
actorEvents.esm
daymoyl.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
EbonySkullArmor.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
VioLens.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Garys_Real_Mare_Horse_Mod.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
MomoDash.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab Submit Serana.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
Werewolves.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
WATER.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
The Joy of Perspective.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Signs_of_Skyrim.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
WATER Plants.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
EB-Follower.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
EB-Piercings.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ReProccer.esp

esterus, I love what Cotyounoyume has done, but this is not a mod I should keep running all the time, and I would not use it on and important save file.

I would look at this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35909-load-order-sticky/?do=findComment&comment=902819 , and download Tes5Edit, and get a feel for where your mods should be by using those Poor directions I have layed out in that post.

Before you commit yourself to Loot or Boss, or any of the "I will fix you load order for you Helpers" They can help a lot of people, and you may want to use one, but most of them will miss many things.

Tes5Edit does a very good job of informing you of where in your load order your modes should be. Its not perfect, and you may still need to do some trial and error. But if it tell you a mod need to be loaded before another, it is going to be right.

I uploaded a sample load order, I use for Most sex mods, I have many profiles I set up with mod Organizer, But I install most all mods with NMM. I mainly just keep my different profiles in ModOrganizer, and a few mods i do not wish to place in my main folder.

What ever you do Use a mod installer, do not just drop things in your Data folder, and let them over write. NMM, and ModOganizer, will keep up with what they install, and if they remove something they will normally put back what was there before it was installed. You don't have to keep up with that.

I do not know all the mods you have, the load order I am showing is a basic pretty much for Sexlab mods.

As to the streaching Boobs, It is still more than likely a miss match between your Body mesh, and skeleton.

If you have installed everything with and installer, you should be able to uninstall, and purge your body mods if not, it will be really tough tracking down everything, and getting rid of it. even tougher if you decided to use someones home made race.

Blessed body UNPB is a good base to start with. it conforms to most all UNP clothing, and of course all UNPB, it has TBBP, and a good discriptive installer. Making it easy to understand, and install.

I have already pointed you to the best skeleton I know of (Make sure you installed the

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06) there is one out there that is XP32, but it is not the Extended.

. and once you have UNPB blessed body installed (with no streachy Boobies) if you want HDT, jiggly booty, and pregnant belly ability the Mesh I pointed you to is a good one.

SaveTool is a very easy to use, and pretty good over all save game cleaner, and it is simple to use.

You should get it, and learn how to use it. There is a more powerfull one, that i like better, but it is tougher to learn. called Papyrus Scrip scalpel  I like it very much, but it takes some getting use to, and it is harder to understand how to use it.

You probably have some issues that may take a little research to solve. It is troubling , but your going to have to do some reading, and LOL Guessing in a lot of area's to get your stuff squared away.

I have just tried to point you in a good starting direction.

>>>One other point many people miss is that some mods when you install them will change or try to change your skeleton, watch closely for this it can really mess up a good install, be ready to click no if you don't want that skeleton or body mesh changed<<<

>>>>>>>>>> I did not mention it, but FNIS is a must have, run it anytime you are in doubt about anything, it does not hurt to run it, and you have to run it with most any new mod installation, do it anyway even if the mods does not tell you too.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Archived