Growing Breast (. )( .)

DanteShadow83

Does anyone else have this odd problem? Now I don't mind big breast but I think they're to big now. Now I started out with a good size breast, then once my character gets fuck by some bandits I noticed  that they where a little bigger. Then almost every time I get fucked, they grow a little more. Now they're huge and kind of getting it the way of some of the animation. I looked at all the mods I have in the game and I don't see anything that says about breast grow except for when me or the NPCs are pregnant, and I'm not pregnant .

So is there a way to change them, deflate them, milk them...something? If they can grow in-game then they should return to normal right?

Does anyone else have this odd problem? Now I don't mind big breast but I think they're to big now. Now I started out with a good size breast, then once my character gets fuck by some bandits I noticed  that they where a little bigger. Then almost every time I get fucked, they grow a little more. Now they're huge and kind of getting it the way of some of the animation. I looked at all the mods I have in the game and I don't see anything that says about breast grow except for when me or the NPCs are pregnant, and I'm not pregnant .

So is there a way to change them, deflate them, milk them...something? If they can grow in-game then they should return to normal right?

Well it is nice that you looked over your load order and determined that you don't have mod that affects breast that way. While you were at checking your load order you should have checked if any mods you had needed the breast milked  or othewise deflated. We unfortuntally wouldn't know because there is no load order for us to check. ;)

REALLY WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. There are breast expansion mods?!

Yes. There is a mod that depending on the "activities" you can grow and change.

Features:

- Tracks sexual stats (number of orgasms total, number of daily orgasms, number of daily oral, anal, vaginal, and total number of acts/orgasms)

- The number of sex acts in a day affects the rate of changes (increasing, stable, decreasing), as well as overall weight adjustments

- Repeated orgasms affects the color of your skin, lips, eye-liner and cheeks (warmer with sexual activity, colder without). In theory, the changes should be race independent. They are relative to your default skin color and mask.

- If supported by your shape/skeleton, breasts, butt and belly of female PC (belly a tiny bit, not enough to look pregnant) are adjusted as well to improve sensual curves.

- SexLab arousal aware (early stages... not fully tested yet).

- A masturbation spell with some unique animations (Thanks Zaz!)

- Basic perks to health, stamina and magicka based on activity (less sex means more focus for magic, more sex means more health and stamina)

- Dirty talk and cat calls as your body changes.

- Chance of assault if sex in public.

- Awareness of Estrus Chaurus and Beeing Female pregnancy states

I have been looking into that mod for a bit might be interesting depending on my play through. Currently not applicable to my play style. Perhaps in the future.

Archived