Loli characters

Unfortunately I already have all of those' date=' as well as the Karliah and Eisen outfits, I meant something more like..

Tested the Sweetie Bear, very loli compatible, damn right cute as well.

[/quote']

hmm, well thats about it for x117 compatibility there is a pajama set file on skup somewhere, but they dont quite look skyrimish or even slightly realistic.

pretty much all others increase breast size.

wait i remember trying this on my loli http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7736

dont remember what it looked like though ill get back to you.

(edit) yeah nvm that doesnt look right, its not that it doesnt fit it is that it is kinda weird for a child to wear

I don't really care about lore friendly outfits.

I'd turn Skyrim into Touhou if I could... but alas.. not yet.. not yet.

And yeah, would look rather odd, however I saw a knee or thigh(can't remember) sock and panty mod, striped, though I can't remember where.

Edit: Here it is

Blue & white striped Knee socks & underwear

Does that make the panties/socks permanently worn? Or can they be taken off?

it appears to be permanent o.o' date=' but idk i cant read the readme. but the files certainly look as if they would be permanent.

It's a texture replacer, so it'll make them permanently worn. If you can wait a bit, I can make them equips instead.

oh that would be epic :P

Does that make the panties/socks permanently worn? Or can they be taken off?

It's a texture replacer' date=' so it'll make them permanently worn. If you can wait a bit, I can make them equips instead.

[/quote']

I would be very thankful.

@MekiNeki

What anime is that sig from?

I uploaded a new skeleton variant. It's not a big change. The head looked a bit too large to me so I made it a little smaller. Besides that I haven't made any other changes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h3x5dw2fxu0wei2

Mind providing a before and after?

Want to make sure it's a good size.

(Skyrim isn't on this computer so I can't check till tomorrow.)

ok i kind of took these ss's a little differently but here is the

Before:

tesv2012030521544173.png

After:

tesv2012030521501426.png

i think ill stick with the before idk why' date=' just looks better to me. (edit) wait o.o, they look the same :o

I can do that but it will take me a little while. I can always change it if it's still too big or too small. ;)

im sure ur ss's would look better :P

I uploaded a new skeleton variant. It's not a big change. The head looked a bit too large to me so I made it a little smaller. Besides that I haven't made any other changes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h3x5dw2fxu0wei2

Mind providing a before and after?

Want to make sure it's a good size.

(Skyrim isn't on this computer so I can't check till tomorrow.)

ok i kind of took these ss's a little differently but here is the

Before:

tesv2012030521544173.png

After:

tesv2012030521501426.png

i think ill stick with the before idk why' date=' just looks better to me. (edit) wait o.o, they look the same :o

I can do that but it will take me a little while. I can always change it if it's still too big or too small. ;)

im sure ur ss's would look better :P

Mmn.. That seems like it's a good size.

If not, I'll just post again tomorrow.

Was driving me crazy, the head size.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Edit: I can see the difference, but yeah, very slight, maybe make it just a bit smaller.

Well' date=' it looks like you guys have already made some SS, but since I made some I'll post them. First one is the larger version and second is smaller. After comparing them I have to admit there isn't much of a difference. I made one a few days ago that was 1.0800 (in SS's larger one is 1.1000 and smaller one is 1.0900) but 1.0800 looked too small to me. Maybe I should try 1.0850?

[/quote']

Personally, I'd go about 1.0700 or 1.0750, probably 1.0750.

If you don't mind checking those for me.

Being a huge help, thanks!

Edit: To me, the head in the pics just look far too huge.

Well' date=' it looks like you guys have already made some SS, but since I made some I'll post them. First one is the larger version and second is smaller. After comparing them I have to admit there isn't much of a difference. I made one a few days ago that was 1.0800 (in SS's larger one is 1.1000 and smaller one is 1.0900) but 1.0800 looked too small to me. Maybe I should try 1.0850?

[/quote']

Personally, I'd go about 1.0700 or 1.0750, probably 1.0750.

If you don't mind checking those for me.

Being a huge help, thanks!

Edit: To me, the head in the pics just look far too huge.

i bump the question what anime your signature is from xD

After trying 1.0750 I still didn't see much of a difference so I went down to 1.0500. Check out the SS and tell me if it's closer to what you wanted.

Near perfect, so I'm positive about 1.0300 would be perfect, for me at least.

If you could upload it, that's all I need.

Thanks again.

@qwerty123456: It's the ending for Highschool DxD, new anime, only about 10 episodes right now, still airing. Partially uncensored.

Edit: Partially meaning breasts and butts are shown, but the goods between the legs are not.

I wish someone could make the schoolgirl uniform port by person123456 loli-friendly...it'd make my Shana cosplay near-perfect ;-; (except for the clipping between her overcoat and the uniform, which i can kinda live with)...

Also, Meki is also a Touhou fan? :o I never did finish the main quest as my Reimu cosplay cuz I didn't want the gates to close...wonder if someone here could port said Oblivion/Fallout touhou mods to Skyrim :x

After trying 1.0750 I still didn't see much of a difference so I went down to 1.0500. Check out the SS and tell me if it's closer to what you wanted.

Near perfect' date=' so I'm positive about 1.0300 would be perfect, for me at least.

Thanks again.

@qwerty123456: It's the ending for Highschool DxD, new anime, only about 10 episodes right now, still airing. Partially uncensored.

Edit: Partially meaning breasts and butts are shown, but the goods between the legs are not.

[/quote']

Ok, I made the 1.0300 head size. Here's a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pd1pdhf9fi5ds7r

I also uploaded the 1.0500 head size:

http://www.mediafire.com/?81okhdxblds4mjb

And here is a SS of the 1.0300 size(SS of 1.0500 is a little farther up the page):

Woo, looks great, thanks!

@blueraga: I'm a fan of anything with adorably cute loli's, specially Touhou.

Remilia fan forever.

Near perfect' date=' so I'm positive about 1.0300 would be perfect, for me at least.

Thanks again.

[/quote']

Ok, I made the 1.0300 head size. Here's a link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pd1pdhf9fi5ds7r

I also uploaded the 1.0500 head size:

http://www.mediafire.com/?81okhdxblds4mjb

And here is a SS of the 1.0300 size(SS of 1.0500 is a little farther up the page):

Kallel, if you don't mind me asking, which head and body mods are you using? Becasue those screenshots look perfect.

Alright, so i've been lurking this thread, trying to make a loli character, and finally broke down and made an account.

Thing is, I like how my loli looks so much (except the hair color), that I want to get rid of the creepy child clones everywhere. Yet I can't seem to figure out 1) What the heck I downloaded and then 2) how to get the others changed.

So here's what I know:

I initially downloaded UNP - Skinny. Used the HD texture.

Covereyes #3

Freckles

"LadyFace" mod (for a rounder but not too anime look)

Various Hairstyles and armor replacers.

Now here's where it gets complicated:

From this thread, I downloaded a body mod (w/ a japanese readme). There were two types in it. I pulled out the one I like more and re-labeled/re-zipped it for easy on/off in NMM.

It doesn't seem like the ones being shown lately.. It adds only one new race: Breton(x117). The chest is flatter, and has a much wider tush (which actually improves upon the character for some reason). Will attach screenies..though doubt they'll help... (you know...armor).

What I'm trying to figure out:

1) Setting the camera lower.. First person, Third person, and Fighting are all different.

2)Changing the others. Tried setrace but "Breton(x117)" and other vairants don't work...not sure what the tag is. Also programs (like Creation Kit and NPC modifiers) don't find the new race and it's not listed. Finally, the mod is an ESP but an ESM in the header, apparently. (I suck at modding, probably cause i rarely make anything)

Is there a reason I can't set my hair to any color other than blond and brown w/ Breton(x117) race? I have Extended Color Sliders.

4) What do you all think? Improvements? I kind of like the tomboy look myself. (Note the face was a quick mashup i just did to give a general idea of how it looks.)

post-41331-1359787365074_thumb.jpg

Thx! Camera works beautifully. At first I thought it was glitched, but it righted itself after one walking into a new area.

Sadly, "setrace x117bretonrace" didn't really do anything. Apparently x117breton is not a recognized race in the one I have. (nor do any races different from default show up in the CK... that part really confuses me.)

Looked more closely at the mod and it had x117bretonCustom.esp if that helps differentiate it at all from the other ones in this thread. (I guees I'd just like to figure out which it is in case I horribly screw something up.)

One Question' date='give it a male Version from Loli Mods???Looking for.

[/quote']

None for now as far as I know. Except those vanilla child race mods.

Here is my test for now. Combination of several head textures, tweaked to my tase, RAN's type A head mesh & tweaked face menu, UNP slim body. I am also tweaking the UNP body to my taste, will share when I finish it.

test222.jpg

She got an arrow to the knee. :D

What I'm trying to figure out:

Is there a reason I can't set my hair to any color other than blond and brown w/ Breton(x117) race? I have Extended Color Sliders.

Okay, I've had this problem before, when I first installed loli race.

Made no sense.

This isn't really a fix, it's really just what I did to "work around it"

First, select a different race, shouldn't matter which one, actually create it, name and everything(using showracemenu in the console)

Be warned this will reset all your skills!!

Now, open showracemenu again and select the x117 Breton race.(when opening showracemenu whatever race who chose in the first step my glitch to the look you had previously, it did for me, was weird.)

Once selected, try changing the hair and hair color again.

Again, this isn't a sure-fire fix, this is what I did to get around this exact problem.

You might wanna try installing the Ashen x117 loli race (Looks better than breton, not too animeish, though I wish it was) and when doing the first step, switch between Ashen and Breton x117.

Again, that's what I did.

If it doesn't work, then I don't know, someone else may have a fix for you, all I can suggest is re-installing the hair color extenders and such.

Hope it helps.

So THAT was the problem.. Seems that Breton X117 and Breton are both labeled as "Breton" for race, so trying to change the race always pulls up the normal one... still nothing in the CK...:( Whoever this "kapaer" guy is, didn't make it too easy to reverse engineer.

One Question' date='give it a male Version from Loli Mods???Looking for.

[/quote']

This may sound silly, but maybe the transgender body replacer with UNP skinny and the x117 skeleton all given to male children could yield the wanted results?

@MikiNiki

The first option semi-worked. I could select the color i wanted as a different race and it would get kind of "stuck" if i didn't mess with the color slider on the x117.

Reinstalled Extended Colors, got all base colors back for x117, but not the extended ones.....oh well, close enough.

@MikiNiki

The first option semi-worked. I could select the color i wanted as a different race and it would get kind of "stuck" if i didn't mess with the color slider on the x117.

Reinstalled Extended Colors' date=' got all base colors back for x117, but not the extended ones.....oh well, close enough.

[/quote']

Hm..

I don't have extended colors so I wouldn't know.

Maybe someone else who does could tell you how.

But I'm glad it at least partially worked for you!