Loli characters

Nice. Are you planning to release your work?

I suppose I could. Though' date=' it's mostly just a conglomeration of other mods. I'd need to take a moment to make sure those who deserve credit for their bits get credit. And I most certainly do not have permission from any of them, so it'd likely be just me uploading the file here.

I'll try to do it now, but I have work soon, so it may not get posted until this evening.

EDIT:

Here it is! (I think everything is in there.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynhyx44ksu4553v

[/quote']

b6uam9.jpg

The race is working and I have the face textures and stuff I want, but I can't seem to get Apachii hair to apply to this character. When I go to showracemenu (and in new characters) there's no other options for hair. Any ideas? It's looking pretty good so far!

Okay, apparently Apachii hairs are simply not compatible with the lolis for some reason, but this hair mod seems to be. I don't like it as much, but oh well it's still pretty good. :)

18B6DF8AC222B49FBD71D57D214D4F04813580C5

Now my only problem is that I can't leave helgen keep (as a new character) without a CTD type thing. Once I exit the cave, I get a brief loading screen and then a game crash, which actually doesn't go straight to desktop, but turns the game screen black and gives my video card an error. I wish I knew what was causing me so much trouble.

works fine for me..some of my hair mods work, like rens/simshair/tera/ch18 and couple of the FF ones, lightning and such, looks good..though as someone else said more teenage looking than the ashen117 and breton117 ones out there.. thx for the upload :)

post-39035-13597873753728_thumb.jpg

This is my character thanks to Werewood's upload.. I hope to see more from you, and I hope you get the permissions needed to add some of the stuff you mentioned in the readme of your upload.

Does anyone know of any great outfits for the Loli characters? I'm looking for something small breasted, nearly flat chested. Something cute, but not overly erotic.

I'd also be happy if someone would recommend an eye colour mod, and a hair mod that'd be compatible with Were's upload.

If anyone else has a prepackaged mod that's in working order, I'd love to see it, as I'm sure others would too.

Hey I'm glad people like it!

If you having trouble with hair or colors, try reinstalling the hair/color mod after lolimod is installed... maybe that will solve it?

I'll have to compare with other mods to see if I can make it more compatible.... But other things to do first.

Gonna download and start toying around with Nifskope. I wanna see if I can somehow combine a transgender mod with the lolimod to create traps. Probably easy... my guess is the toughest part will be applying it to male children, without the whole game blowing up in my face.

Fingers crossed.

Edit...well, i can merge two aspects of two nif files together...but the game CTDs the second i try to load it....hmmm..

Howdy again. I was trying the compilation offered by Werewood, and I really like the body texture. It's considerably better than the default one used for Caliente or UNP. Has a much smoother look and everything. But the problem is, now I have those nasty neck, hand, and even foot seems now.

So I was wondering, for anyone using Werewoods compilation. If you kept the body texture, what textures are you using for the rest of the body, especially the head? The Ashen ones I was using before, don't mesh well with the new body. Any aid would be greatly appreciated.

I just finished with a new loli race. It's a whole lot better than the last one I made. Like the last one it's standalone and uses it's own meshes and textures' date=' and won't effect any of the other races. It uses the Nord race as a base and has all of it's presets. It also has males, but since there haven't been any younger type body meshes or textures made for males it uses the default male assets (except for the skeleton). Like the last one it includes the optional head size skeletons. There's more info in the read me included in the mod.

There didn't seem to be too much interest in the last one I made so this will probably be my last one. There's some mesh work I have to do for The Art of Magicka mod on Nexus anyways. However if anyone finds any problems that I missed just let me know and I'll try to fix them. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?54ehbpro64b46af

And a SS:

No Interest? You joking, I'ma try this one out right now. It actually really bugs me when the mesh effects all the races, which is why I went out of my way to figure out how to do it myself. So I'm more then happy to try yours, especially as my version has the crazy neck/hand seams again. Thanks, and I'll let you know what I think.

Some pics of my death-angels^^

0583437.jpg

4850015.jpg

0774183.jpg

5228866.jpg

7132689.jpg

4975962.jpg

5068663.jpg

8515333.jpg

3583093.jpg

body set I used is custom UNP - released it in my thread

check link in my signature

and PS^^ *I`m so in ****in love with the stuff hentai is making <3

Geez... Camera bug... When I'm in 1st person view Its like Im an arrow behind the knees... :P

Any suggestion ? (already copy/paste some stuff into Skyrim.ini' date=' still doesn't work)

Btw this loli mod is just awesome ! Keep it up all !

[/quote']

first person view is not affected by .ini - you need a file somewhere posted in this thread...

...and forgot to mention if you want to use my body set on a loli char - you have to drop the files in the right spots - but you know that for sure^^ check my sig for link ->

Nice. Are you planning to release your work?

I suppose I could. Though' date=' it's mostly just a conglomeration of other mods. I'd need to take a moment to make sure those who deserve credit for their bits get credit. And I most certainly do not have permission from any of them, so it'd likely be just me uploading the file here.

I'll try to do it now, but I have work soon, so it may not get posted until this evening.

EDIT:

Here it is! (I think everything is in there.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynhyx44ksu4553v

And the readme.

LoliMod 0.1 -

So what this does is add a loli-styled version of each of the human races, that's playable. It also converts all female children to thier respective Loli version (and dresses them!). If I get the necessary permissions, I may update this mod to include: Elf/Beast Loli's, Male Loli's (Traps, like the flavor text suggests), fix the sitting animation.

This mod also gives a variable speechcraft bonus to each one, since girls are so good at twisting everyone around their little finger.

----------------------

Installation:

Drop necessary files into the proper folders.

-OR-

Use NMM for swift installation, and removal if it doesn't suit your taste. Be sure to install your own personal face mods AFTER this one.

------------------------

So this contains:

For the Skeleton:

x117bretonCustom - By Unknown (Let me know who you are!)

For the base body:

UNP BASE- SKinny version - By Dimon99

Oriental eyes (120% bigger)- By Radioragae

LadyFace - By Chidosity

Better Freckles - By MadCat221

SkyrimAimhiVoice - Unknown (Let me know who you are!)

Child 1st Person Camera - Kalell (THANKS!)

-----------------------------

***I also suggest using UNP - Ultra Skimpy Armor. A great pack that gets updated rather frequently. (Initially every day, but a little slower now as detail is added in.)****

[/quote']

Thank you! It is nice to finally have pretty girls in the game.

Ok' date=' I think it's ready to go. I used the Yaksha race to make it, so if you already have the Yaksha race this will override it. It uses the UNP Skinny body.

I used different head textures than the ones I use for myself because the ones I use don't match the UNP body, and I know a lot of people don't like having a neck seem. The head textures I used don't look as good as the ones I use, but they do match the body better. If you'd rather use the textures I use you can download them here.

There is only one preset for the face (which looks pretty bad) so you'll have to create your own face when making your character.

This doesn't work at all with males. If you choose the male gender the body will be completely missing.

If you don't like the body or textures I've used you can change them. Just place the meshes or textures in the correct folders inside of the Yaksha folders and it should work fine.

I also included optional meshes for different head sizes if people feel the head is too large. The option folder also contains screenshots of the different head sizes so you can decide which one you like before installing it.

I think that's it. Let me know if you run into any problems and I'll do my best to fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?15bs46vhwetwzes (Updated with better head mesh - thanks ohdaym!)

Edit: Oh, I forgot, you can install this with NMM. =)

after thrying out this new race for few days it has grown on me< the teenage size etc but i think ive come across one rather large issue..she wont use a smelter..says she is in combat, yet she can use other stuff near by, like the anvil, grinder etc...tryed my other races i have and they work fine...is this an issue with mod or is it a bug i have found in vanilla? great work though with this..deffo my fave race at moment

Ok' date=' I think it's ready to go. I used the Yaksha race to make it, so if you already have the Yaksha race this will override it. It uses the UNP Skinny body.

I used different head textures than the ones I use for myself because the ones I use don't match the UNP body, and I know a lot of people don't like having a neck seem. The head textures I used don't look as good as the ones I use, but they do match the body better. If you'd rather use the textures I use you can download them here.

There is only one preset for the face (which looks pretty bad) so you'll have to create your own face when making your character.

This doesn't work at all with males. If you choose the male gender the body will be completely missing.

If you don't like the body or textures I've used you can change them. Just place the meshes or textures in the correct folders inside of the Yaksha folders and it should work fine.

I also included optional meshes for different head sizes if people feel the head is too large. The option folder also contains screenshots of the different head sizes so you can decide which one you like before installing it.

I think that's it. Let me know if you run into any problems and I'll do my best to fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?15bs46vhwetwzes (Updated with better head mesh - thanks ohdaym!)

Edit: Oh, I forgot, you can install this with NMM. =)

after thrying out this new race for few days it has grown on me< the teenage size etc but i think ive come across one rather large issue..she wont use a smelter..says she is in combat, yet she can use other stuff near by, like the anvil, grinder etc...tryed my other races i have and they work fine...is this an issue with mod or is it a bug i have found in vanilla? great work though with this..deffo my fave race at moment

Honestly, I have no idea. lol

I didn't make the original race, I just edited it so it looked more like a loli. I'll check it and see if I can get it to do the same glitch on my game.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. :D

thx for rapid response :) prolly not issue with race then or others would have noticed it who use the esp for otehr races...guess its glitch in vanilla..ill examine and report back :)

edit: fixed it :) it was a glitch with vanilla skyrim, i loaded an earlier save (went back about an hour) and its works fine now...looks like another bug for beths to fix :D

thx for rapid response :) prolly not issue with race then or others would have noticed it who use the esp for otehr races...guess its glitch in vanilla..ill examine and report back :)

I tried at the forges in Whiterun and they both worked. Is it all of the smelters or certain ones? Do you have the RacialCompatibility.esm activated with all the scripts installed? If you have other mods it might be some kind of conflict. If you have NMM try putting the Yaksha.esp (or LoliRace.esp) at the very bottom of the load order and see if that fixes it.

lol posted at same time see above for my post edit :D ( was vanilla issue) thx again for help..how do i give peeps kudos or endorsements here? sorry im new to these forums and came from nexus

I just finished with a new loli race. It's a whole lot better than the last one I made. Like the last one it's standalone and uses it's own meshes and textures' date=' and won't effect any of the other races. It uses the Nord race as a base and has all of it's presets. It also has males, but since there haven't been any younger type body meshes or textures made for males it uses the default male assets (except for the skeleton). Like the last one it includes the optional head size skeletons. There's more info in the read me included in the mod.

There didn't seem to be too much interest in the last one I made so this will probably be my last one. There's some mesh work I have to do for The Art of Magicka mod on Nexus anyways. However if anyone finds any problems that I missed just let me know and I'll try to fix them. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?54ehbpro64b46af

And a SS:

My game crashes when I change the gender of the loli race, any ideas why this is happening? PS.Keep up the good work kalell.

I tried at the forges in Whiterun and they both worked. Is it all of the smelters or certain ones? Do you have the RacialCompatibility.esm activated with all the scripts installed? If you have other mods it might be some kind of conflict. If you have NMM try putting the Yaksha.esp (or LoliRace.esp) at the very bottom of the load order and see if that fixes it.

lol posted at same time see above for my post edit :D ( was vanilla issue) thx again for help..how do i give peeps kudos or endorsements here? sorry im new to these forums and came from nexus

Cool, I'm glad you got it working. It sucks that you have to go back an hour though. Unless someone makes a thread I don't think they can be thanked here (I'm fairly new here too), but I'm just happy knowing you're enjoying the mod. :)

gonna try add picture...ok think thats added...

Thanks for the camera settings, Kalell. It worked.

I got the extended colors to work by using the plugin provided by the author. You have to patch the race file. However, my game crashes when I change to female gender if I use the all colors option. I think it's conflicting with another mod. It works fine with the the less colors option. Less colors still has a ton of colors to play with.

hello ?? how can i make this work for extended colours mod thank you

I would like to help but I've never used that mod. Let me see if I can find out more about it and how it works. It may be a simple setting in the CK but I'm not sure.

Edit: Is this the mod you're using? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6923

Edit 2: Ok' date=' if that is the extended color mod you are using, try using NMM to move the color mod to the very bottom of the load order and see if that fixes it. That mod needs to have priority over other mods to work right.

[/quote']

yea that is the mod , i have it on the very very bottom as it is as well as the .esm . when i change the colour of anything to my loli only 1 colour works but in different shades of it . the extended colour mod works perfect with the vanilla races tho :D

Thanks for trying it. I've been keeping an eye on how many downloads the other one had on MediaFire and it didn't get very many. It looks like people really like the skeleton files though. I think people are already working on their own mods and that's why it didn't get very many downloads. Making stuff like the 1stperson and body skeleton meshes to help people with their mods would probably be better.

you're kinda right in a way, but i think that having every people to create their own loli is kinda wrong, as nothing would be sharable in the community, every char would be "unique" and have problems different with others, so it is right to try to create a "total mod" having all the plugins (like the new plugin appeared on nexus trying to get all female stuff in one pack), i thank you for the pack released, but am unfortunately unable to play cause my main hdd died <_<

Ok' date=' I checked it and extended colors works on my game, so I can't test to figure out what is causing the problem. I've uploaded the patched esp's for both the Yaksha and Loli races, but I doubt it will help. Unfortunately it's all I can think of to do.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0c9v2i0l781al4c

[/quote']

thank you for taking your own time to help me ... i will test this when im able to get back on my computer again later today :)

edit: what load order were your .esps ?

Thanks for trying it. I've been keeping an eye on how many downloads the other one had on MediaFire and it didn't get very many. It looks like people really like the skeleton files though. I think people are already working on their own mods and that's why it didn't get very many downloads. Making stuff like the 1stperson and body skeleton meshes to help people with their mods would probably be better.

you're kinda right in a way' date=' but i think that having every people to create their own loli is kinda wrong, as nothing would be sharable in the community, every char would be "unique" and have problems different with others, so it is right to try to create a "total mod" having all the plugins (like the new plugin appeared on nexus trying to get all female stuff in one pack), i thank you for the pack released, but am unfortunately unable to play cause my main hdd died <_<

[/quote']

I think people are just messing around right now. Children of Cyrodiil is working on the mod that will most likely become the main children mod. They have to do nearly a complete overhaul of the children because of the way BethSoft implemented them into the game. It may be a while before their mod is ready for release. The races I've made are closer to the Shojo race in FO3 than what they did with CotW.

oh really?

that would be awesome, but on their site it seems they're working on fallout primarily

great the game crashes when i select the loli race ... i got :

skyrim.esm

update.esm

race compatibility.esm

[other .esms]

extended colors.esm

yaksha.esp

lolimod.esp

[other .esps]

yaksha patched.esp

loli patched.esp

extended colors.esp

as my load order all activated , :( i have the yaksha mod installed yes

edit: o k i finally got it working lol i reinstalled the loli mod again , then used the extended color patcher tool and patched the lolimod .esp and then placed that below the lolimod race .esp and it all works great :D

Nice, and readjusting the load order got my extended color slider working to. \o/

Sadly, Nifskope won't let me just merge meshes.. Apparently I need Blender... And the Nif Scripts program keeps saying I need yet another thing before i can install it. So, I haven't been able to load up any models in blender yet to tweak (Or even try to tweak....)

It's very frustrating...