Loli characters

thanks all for the loli mod !

i have just a last probleme with the camera

screen11.jpg

for my the camera are ? off center/biassed ? I don't know who explaind that in english :dodgy:

but who care ! very thank all ---> go kill dragon !

--sorry if you d'ont understand i am not english.--

...just uploaded a complete merged one - for easier use...

-> really hope its ok with the original authors I merged the files with mine and provide a mirror...thx you know who you are:

Dimon99

Seren

Sesami

Ran

Kalell

...and the author of x117...thx guys!

-> check my signature for link

I'm using it now and it's great. thanks! There's one exception though, I now have only one choice of hair, the slider does nothing. Even the vanilla hairs are disabled except for the one the race model appeared with in the character load screen. I have ApachiiSky and Tera Hair Pack loaded. Any idea why it's doing this?

Edit: I just checked and it will let me adjust the hair for all races except Ashen.

BTW if anyone wants there loli to sound like a child then download this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7495 and change the folder name after skyrim.esm to say femalesultry

I prefer this voice mod' date=' myself:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11781

Kind of gives the character an anime girl feel.

screen11.jpg

for my the camera are ? off center/biassed ? I don't know who explaind that in english :dodgy:

Okay, probably the easiest way to answer your question, is to go into the Skyrim folder. Which is found in the My Games folder. Documents/My Games/Skyrim. There should be a file called Skyrim.ini inside it. Now what you have to do, is open that file in a text editing program, like Wordpad, Notepad, etc. And at the very bottom of the document, paste the following text:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-30.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=0.0000

Then save the document. This should change the camera to be directly in the center of the screen, while also making it lower. both while walking around, on horseback, and also fighting. Unfortunately, it will do this for all races. But you can modify any of these values to satisfy your personal tastes. Or if you want to change it back for normal races, just delete the added text, and resave the file.

The Z value effects Height of Camera. (+)Up and (-)Down.

The X value controls how far it is to the (+)Right and (-)Left.

Haven't figured out what the Y value changes. It seems to offset the camera, but only a little bit.

Anywho, hope that helps. If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

[Camera]

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

this doesnt quite work for me , first of all i have to change from non combat stance to fighting stance to get it to work (dont know if this is normal or not) but then my crosshairs get stuck in the middle of my back , so cant target anything in 3rd person..any idea whats coursing it? followed instruction to the letter btw

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-10.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-35.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-40.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

is what i use .. it puts camera centre on back and not far from there body , and in combat it raise camera slightly for good archery and magic . i havent changed horse camera yet because i dont use horse to travel in skyrim ;)

-> really hope its ok with the original authors I merged the files with mine and provide a mirror...thx you know who you are:

Dimon99

Seren

Sesami

Ran

Kalell

I'm using it now and it's great. thanks! There's one exception though' date=' I now have only one choice of hair, the slider does nothing. Even the vanilla hairs are disabled except for the one the race model appeared with in the character load screen. I have ApachiiSky and Tera Hair Pack loaded. Any idea why it's doing this?

Edit: I just checked and it will let me adjust the hair for all races except Ashen.

[/quote']

try changing the load order? ...maybe *shrugs*

Dimon99

Seren

Sesami

Ran

Kalell

I'm using it now and it's great. thanks! There's one exception though' date=' I now have only one choice of hair, the slider does nothing. Even the vanilla hairs are disabled except for the one the race model appeared with in the character load screen. I have ApachiiSky and Tera Hair Pack loaded. Any idea why it's doing this?

[/quote']

try changing the load order? ...maybe *shrugs*

I decided to go ahead a uninstall everything including the game. It was time anyway, I've been installing and uninstalling mods since the game came out and it was time to do some house cleaning.

I loaded it all back up and got the same thing.:s My problem is I have to have things just right, and if they aren't, I just have to know why. I'll figure it out eventually whether it be load order, conflicts or whatever. Thanks again for uploading the mod.:)

Edit: Got it sorted out. Did wholesale changes so I don't have the exact problem narrowed down yet, but once I've leveled my girl a bit, I'll go step by step to root out the problem.

BTW if anyone wants there loli to sound like a child then download this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7495 and change the folder name after skyrim.esm to say femalesultry

I prefer this voice mod' date=' myself:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11781

Kind of gives the character an anime girl feel.

screen11.jpg

Okay, probably the easiest way to answer your question, is to go into the Skyrim folder. Which is found in the My Games folder. Documents/My Games/Skyrim. There should be a file called Skyrim.ini inside it. Now what you have to do, is open that file in a text editing program, like Wordpad, Notepad, etc. And at the very bottom of the document, paste the following text:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

Then save the document. This should change the camera to be directly in the center of the screen, while also making it lower. both while walking around, on horseback, and also fighting. Unfortunately, it will do this for all races. But you can modify any of these values to satisfy your personal tastes. Or if you want to change it back for normal races, just delete the added text, and resave the file.

Haven't figured out what the Y value changes. It seems to offset the camera, but only a little bit.

here she is' date=' my finally completed loli :)

[/quote']

Very cute! Where'd you get the dress?

Btw, some of the mesh work I had to do wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm already 1/4 of the way done, that is as long as I don't run into any unforeseen problems (which I always do lol).

its the airy belted dress..got it from here somewhere :)

screen11.jpg

Okay' date=' probably the easiest way to answer your question, is to go into the Skyrim folder. Which is found in the My Games folder. Documents/My Games/Skyrim. There should be a file called Skyrim.ini inside it. Now what you have to do, is open that file in a text editing program, like Wordpad, Notepad, etc. And at the very bottom of the document, paste the following text:

[Camera']

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

thanks for the help after many test i use thie parametres :

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-45.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=25.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-55.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=30.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=20.0000

post-26831-13597873783728_thumb.jpg

it's perfect thanks a lots all !

I had this in my favorites:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7739

But it's not the same one. It doesn't look as nice. I'll keep looking though. It's probably buried in one of the collection mods.

Edit: I looked through the adult and non adult sections and the download sections of those areas and didn't find it. I'd probably have to dig deep into all the threads to find it. I even did a google search for 'skyrim airy belted dress' and didn't find it. I'll just have to hope I stumble across it somewhere.

Edit 2: I posted a comment in the what mod is this thread. Hopefully someone will know where I can get it.

Edit 3: Someone showed me where to find. It's nice!

Here's a pic of my loli race character with the dress on:

nice glad u found it...i couldnt remember where i got it myself (i have to many clothes mods :s)..but link would have been from here somewhere, prolly clothing resourse post or soemthing else linked to it http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4870

[Camera]

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

this doesnt quite work for me ' date=' first of all i have to change from non combat stance to fighting stance to get it to work (dont know if this is normal or not) but then my crosshairs get stuck in the middle of my back , so cant target anything in 3rd person..any idea whats coursing it? followed instruction to the letter btw

[/quote']

If you haven't already, you can edit the peramateers yourself. If you want to raise the camera up, change the -30s to -20 or -10. Mess with the different variables to discover what you like best.

Meki is back!

Greetings, fellow Loli Knights.

After about a week of messing around with faces and head meshes, searching for clothes that are loli compatiable and trying to perfect my loli character.. I've come up with...!

Nothing.

Yeah, couldn't find much of anything, messed with head and face head meshes and got an "okay" look, I like it, but I still want better.

So I'll be waiting/lurking around forums until better loli mods turn up. (far too lazy to make my own)

But I'd like to thank everyone here for their achivments in lolifying Skyrim.

Though I'd really like to stress, since we have some loli mods already working properly, we really need some fashion, cause it's not very loli like if they're wearing armor/clothing that makes their breasts huge. My character is supposed to be like a -A cup but every clothing mod gives her B to D cup, really annoying and looks retarded...

I'll post here if I find any, I just ask that you guys do the same.

Anyway, some screens of my character so far..

ScreenShot4-bmp-1.jpg

ScreenShot5-bmp.jpg

ScreenShot6-bmp.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, I don't have a beastly computer.

Barely was able to turn the textures to High for the Screens.

And, I be lazy.

[Camera]

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000

this doesnt quite work for me ' date=' first of all i have to change from non combat stance to fighting stance to get it to work (dont know if this is normal or not) but then my crosshairs get stuck in the middle of my back , so cant target anything in 3rd person..any idea whats coursing it? followed instruction to the letter btw

[/quote']

If you haven't already, you can edit the peramateers yourself. If you want to raise the camera up, change the -30s to -20 or -10. Mess with the different variables to discover what you like best.

yeh thx! i was messing with setting for most of last night lol, got em just right now..the reson it didnt work well before was becasue i found some old camera angle text from some mod i dont even remember installing :D but thx for passing on the knowledge :) ive asked this before tbh..how to i give someone kudos or ranking or thumbs up or whatever it is here? :)

quote :I'm working on converting the dress I posted a pic of a little farther up the page for the UNP skinny body. I've finished the _0 of the mesh. I just need to make the _1 mesh without breaking the weight slider. Honestly I don't care about the _1 mesh because I always use the lowest setting, but it's not really a full outfit without a functioning weight slider. lol

cool upload it when its done :D cus thats my night out in solitude party dress...i wore it in the fasion/cloths shop there..and they still told me i looked awful :( stupid long legged elves!

I'm working on converting the dress I posted a pic of a little farther up the page for the UNP skinny body. I've finished the _0 of the mesh. I just need to make the _1 mesh without breaking the weight slider. Honestly I don't care about the _1 mesh because I always use the lowest setting' date=' but it's not really a full outfit without a functioning weight slider. lol

[/quote']

That'd be nice.

However I use CBBE Slim.

Don't like UNP looks... deformed.

I had this in my favorites:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7739

But it's not the same one. It doesn't look as nice. I'll keep looking though. It's probably buried in one of the collection mods.

Edit: I looked through the adult and non adult sections and the download sections of those areas and didn't find it. I'd probably have to dig deep into all the threads to find it. I even did a google search for 'skyrim airy belted dress' and didn't find it. I'll just have to hope I stumble across it somewhere.

Edit 2: I posted a comment in the what mod is this thread. Hopefully someone will know where I can get it.

Edit 3: Someone showed me where to find. It's nice!

Here's a pic of my loli race character with the dress on:

found another nice dress/armour works well on loli body , may work bit better if fully converted though but i dont have them skills :P pic inclosed of me wearing it, it has a handbag :D

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4870 its under V for vindicus sweety bear set :)

post-40749-13597873826038_thumb.jpg