Belly dance Costume and CBBE Manga Vanilla Replacer (updated 23/5/2016)

Guest thunderiaz

Guest thunderiaz

when ever i try to make my character naked or equipped certain gear it seems my game closes on me. not crashing i can re-open it no problem. Its just that it closes the game entirely for some reason. Im using steam to play my game if that matters, the only other mod i got is a mthralling mod. You choose to be a vampire with obtainable thralls blah blah blah. Anyway is there a way to fix this bug? 

This mod requires some additional mods to function. Make sure you have installed all the required mods mentioned at first post. I'll try to recreate the problem and if i can i'll fix it. But I can't manage much time lately so it may take some time (I am sorry).

When ever I equip the belly dance chest peice it shuts the game off, any ideas would be helpful thanx.

Guys, I've tested every armor and clothes (equipped and then unequipped) of this mod in the testing hall (coc qasmoke in console will take you there) where there are containers with all the armors and clothes are stashed in them. It never crashed. The problem lies elsewhere. Please go through the requirements section and make sure you have installed every required mods. Try to run loot (https://loot.github.io/) to fix your load order. Uninstall any other mods which changes skeletons or vanilla clothes and armor and check if it fixes it or not. Always run FNIS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?) every time you install, uninstall or change skeletons or animations.

Guest thunderiaz

I got it to work. You need your version of cbbe you used with ece.

The version of cbbe that thunder uses works. Also use enhanced character editor. If that does not help then you are sol. I am a good modder so yeah. Use sg's cbbe. And ece.

Okay, if i understand i have to get CBBE Manga or Vanilla.

I use SG CBBE with ECE, but i install it manually, i'll try with nexus launcher, except for GC

I don't think ECE has anything to do with it cause I don't use ECE anymore. To make any body mod work you need 5 things. They are:

1. Proper Skeleton

2. Body Meshes

3. Body Textures

4. Suitable Animations &

5. FNIS

This mod is of CBBE TBBP variant. SO you need the following things:

1. Skeleton: You have to install TBBP Supported Skeleton. My mod already contains one. So you do not need to install anything. If you want or have any skeleton installed make sure it is TBBP compatible ( like Groovatama's XPMS Extended). If you don't have any TBBP skeleton installed the game will CTD (crash to desktop) but as my mod contains one you don't have to worry.

2. Body Meshes: You need to have to install CBBE main Package first (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?). After installing it you can install other meshes but make sure it is CBBE variant. To use body meshes form my mod after instlling the CBBE main package delete the following six files (femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalehands_0.nif, femalehands_1.nif, femalefeet_0.nif, femalefeet_1.nif, ) from the following folder (Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets).

3. Body Textures: Again You need to have to install CBBE main Package first (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?). This is a must for this step too. After installing it you can try other textures and again make sure it is CBBE supported. Remember My mod doesn't contain Body texture.

4. Animations: You need to have TBBP animations installed. BBP or vanilla animations will work too. My mod already contains required animations. So you don't need to install anything.

5. FNIS: At last before running the game make sure you install and run FNIS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?) by running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe found at (Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users). You will have to re run it evertime you reinstall or change any of the above mod except body textures.

You have to follow this 5 steps. If you follow this step properly there is no reason for this mod to be not working.

Hello there.

I just downloaded the mod and i just think it's amazing! (if i write something wrong... i'm brazilian)

Anyway, i'm having some problems with it. When i equip Ghagra Choli (with or without sleeve) my game crashes. I installed CBBE v3.4, CBBE Manga Body extension (if it's right calling it that way), XPMS skeleton, HDT and FNIS. Everything that is named "needed" in the topic but it still doesn't work.

I do need CBBE MB to see the nude contains don't i?

Thanks for now.

Guest thunderiaz

Hello there.

I just downloaded the mod and i just think it's amazing! (if i write something wrong... i'm brazilian)

Anyway, i'm having some problems with it. When i equip Ghagra Choli (with or without sleeve) my game crashes. I installed CBBE v3.4, CBBE Manga Body extension (if it's right calling it that way), XPMS skeleton, HDT and FNIS. Everything that is named "needed" in the topic but it still doesn't work.

I do need CBBE MB to see the nude contains don't i?

Thanks for now.

Did you run FNIS by running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe found at (Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users)? You need to have all the dlcs and the game up to date. Can you equip vanilla armors from this mod without crashing?

You can install CBBE MB or any other cbbe body mod.

Also try to start a new game and then equip the armor to see if it crashes or not.

• 1 month later...
Guest thunderiaz

Is it possible to have this with UNP body? And do you have a non replacer version?

Sorry no UNP and Non Replacer version. But you can extract the bsa and delete the vanilla armors and cloth meshes to make it a non replacer version.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest thunderiaz

Hello thunderiaz!

I saw that you had a few clothing mods on your youtube channel and I tried them and they were compatible with this mod. I was wondering if you knew of any other costume mods that are compatible with this mod?

Any CBBE mods are compatible with this mod. But if a mod requires XPMSE 2.0+ then I cannot guarantee but it should be compatible. Go ahead and try.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey!

I am having a problem and i think you are the right person to turn to.

I created a body based on cbbe hdt body in BodySlide and exhausted the sliders for breast size (which then compared to your models is still moderate). after this of course clipping with most outfits occured in the game. i fixed it in OutfitStudio by adjusting the outfits to the slider settings of the base body (the "top heavy" sliders mentioned above) and everything looks great.

but now, i adjusted size and shape of the breasts further in RaceMenu to give them a better look. now heavy clipping occurs again, which is not surprising.

my problem: this time i cannot fix the clipping in OS. the body i use now ingame (after adjustment in RM) has no saved custom preset in BS meaning i don't know how to get the body with these exact slider settings into OutfitStudio to fix the clipping. i tried inflating the outfits "blindly" but that is impossible...

how did you fix the clippings with your slider settings?

:) 

Guest thunderiaz

Are you going to update or add any new armors?

Maybe I will when I'll be able to properly implement HDT physics on clothes, which I am trying to learn now a days.

Hey!

I am having a problem and i think you are the right person to turn to.

I created a body based on cbbe hdt body in BodySlide and exhausted the sliders for breast size (which then compared to your models is still moderate). after this of course clipping with most outfits occured in the game. i fixed it in OutfitStudio by adjusting the outfits to the slider settings of the base body (the "top heavy" sliders mentioned above) and everything looks great.

but now, i adjusted size and shape of the breasts further in RaceMenu to give them a better look. now heavy clipping occurs again, which is not surprising.

my problem: this time i cannot fix the clipping in OS. the body i use now ingame (after adjustment in RM) has no saved custom preset in BS meaning i don't know how to get the body with these exact slider settings into OutfitStudio to fix the clipping. i tried inflating the outfits "blindly" but that is impossible...

how did you fix the clippings with your slider settings?

:)

I don't use Bodyslide OS. I use 3dmax 2012 to convert and fix all the clipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you describe in detail how to install correctament? What would happen like you on video. I installed 4K texture, textures wet body and textures smooth body. They are in the additional files to the SG Female Textures Renewal. But I still do not get how you, especially on children textures look bad. It is with your mod no key problems, but sometimes involuntarily trembling boobs.

Guest thunderiaz

Could you describe in detail how to install correctament? What would happen like you on video. I installed 4K texture, textures wet body and textures smooth body. They are in the additional files to the SG Female Textures Renewal. But I still do not get how you, especially on children textures look bad. It is with your mod no key problems, but sometimes involuntarily trembling boobs.

I use SG female textures for face only. For body and hands, I use CBBE default textures and on top of that CBBE oily skin mod "http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14322/?".So, first install CBBE textures, then overwrite face texture with SG textures(install only 4k version, not wet or smooth version) and then lastly install Oiled skin for CBBE from the link I've given. For children, install Xvision children "http://bagserk.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/xvision-children-skyrim-children.html" and then navigate to this mod's texture folder and replace it's textures with your default female textures. About trembling problems, it seems like skeleton problem. My mod has one, but something maybe overwriting it. So, to be sure, install XPMS extended skeleton (3.5 version i am using now) and make sure nothing overwrites it. Also replace xvision children mod's skeleton with this XPMSE default female skeleton. Install HDT physics extension 14.28 version. Lastly, install and run fnis (you need to rerun it every time you change skeletons or animations or any related mods). Also run Caliente texture blender to fix neck seams. Hopefully, your problems will be fixed following these. Good luck.