Help Mixing and/or converting robe (cbbe)

ares1

Hi, I'm currently attempting to either combine 2 robes together or to convert another. Both are ideas I'm attempting and well failing miserably due to lack of experience in nifscope and bodyslide 2..

For the combining I'm attempting to move the robe top from killer keos archmage robe (archmage3 picture 2) onto the a little sexy apparel replacer's archmage robe (archmage2 picture 1) while deleting the current shoulder cover to make a sort of meshed together robe.

Can't post links but here are the file names of the two I was using:

killer keos archmage robe: Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer

a little sexy apparel replacer's archmage robe: a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon

This has proven very difficult as some of the robe pices are combined with other parts. the skirt on Keos robe is combined with the top part I wanted and so far havent found a way to separate the two as for actually combining the two the farthest I've gotten is rather mediocre at best (capture picture 3)

So at first I thought I'd shelve this till I got more experience and aimed instead to convert the vanilla archmage robe to cbbe as there is no conversion as of yet for any of the robes in skyrim to cbbe that aren't well over the top skimpy, and hit another snag as every time I use body slide to do the conversion the robe seems to lack verticies and the end result is a very jagged model that even smoothing cant help with. So in the end I thought I'd post here about it and ask for help on the matter and hopefully get some advice on how to undertake this haha.

post-550915-0-32767400-1409645712_thumb.png

post-550915-0-68714000-1409645712_thumb.png

post-550915-0-95961700-1409645712_thumb.png

Archived