Crashing upon Stripping

TheRavenGod

I've been trying to figure this out for a two hours now. No luck. I'll keep throwing myself at it, but I figured someone looking at it in the meantime would help.

Basically, I've created a character. I can move decently fine, but the moment I try to take off the main piece of clothing, one of two things will happen.

Either it immediately CTD, or it CTD when I tab out of the menus.

(Also, there seems to be some kind of seam around the neckline of my character, but IDK if its related.)

Also, papyrus isn't creating any logs. It might be from using MO, and if so, i'm not sure where they'd be at.

I've been trying to figure this out for a two hours now. No luck. I'll keep throwing myself at it, but I figured someone looking at it in the meantime would help.

Basically, I've created a character. I can move decently fine, but the moment I try to take off the main piece of clothing, one of two things will happen.

Either it immediately CTD, or it CTD when I tab out of the menus.

(Also, there seems to be some kind of seam around the neckline of my character, but IDK if its related.)

Also, papyrus isn't creating any logs. It might be from using MO, and if so, i'm not sure where they'd be at.

I'd suggest you check your skeleton and the nude body texture you are using since if its crashing when you are getting nude but otherwise working fine it will be one of those.

Archived