Some things that dont go well

I installed Sexlab Framewok and some other things. Now my problem is the gender animations are false, Girl takes man from behind and SoS says that my male char. is female etc. and the animation never go to the next stage, it just goes on and on and on and never ends.

*animation never go to the next stage, it just goes on and on and on and never ends.* That is probably because you have it set up that way through the sex lab frame works and using whatever button it is to advance them manually. *animations are false, Girl takes man from behind and SoS says that my male char. is female etc.* Could be a load order issue or mod conflict but without a load order we are doing nothing but guessing as to what you have install in your game. Use LOOT for sorting your load order. 

Im using:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexAddict.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

LOOT sortet it that way

and some things that didnt show up in LOOT
Fores new Idles
Net Immerse Override
CBBE
a skin for CBBE
papyrusutilv26
XPMS
Main Menu Background Replacer

and the key to advance the animation stage is space, but if i pres sspace my char just jumps and stop the animation, the NPC im acting with just goes on and on and if i move he moves with me

I just tested SexLab Defeat and it worked like it should, no wrong animations and animations andvance

Archived