I'm sorry. Another body problem.(solved)

Mister Sparkle

Hello, everyone.
Yesterday I decided to reinstall skyrim and all mods. I chose cbbp body type, downloaded hgt extension and hdt breast animation. So here's the problem: my default nord female character doesn't have the breast animation and body textures are worse than they should be. But! Every other female npc's have great body and breast animation too. Why so? I never had issues with cbbe before(this is my 3rd reinstall), but I haven't used hdt too. Help, please.
I installed these mods(in order): realistic ragdolls and force, xp32 skeleton, cbbe 3.2, hdt extension, hdt breast physics.
Will the updating of cbbe help?
Thanks for all the answers.

Run Bodyslide from Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder (this is going to be wherever your Skyrim is installed... ie: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide). Select the body in Outfit/Body that you want. Select the body preset you want. Make any adjustments to the sliders that you want, preview the selections you made, and when you're happy, click on Build. Which XP32 skeleton are you using? XPMS or one of the XPMSE skeletons? If you're using XPMSE 2.06, I recommend going with CBBE 3.3 instead of CBBE 3.23 and using CBBE Body HDT with the CT77 CBAdvanced preset. If you stay with CBBE 3.23, then I recommend the CT77 Body with the CBBE Advanced preset.

Also, if you're not using the face pack that comes with CBBE, you'll want to run TexBlendLite from the Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\TexBlendLite folder (ie: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\TexBlendLite). It'll reduce any neck seams pretty nicely.

Archived