Operation Platinum - Who's with me! (If you own a Wii U, take a look)

xenic

Guest Omega1084

I love Bayonetta, I love the Wii U.

This was already in my plans.

You're welcome. c:

Also with the Wii U sales going nuts after Mario Kart 8 this can definitely be done, we need more actiony mature games on Nintendo consoles. Most people who grew up with cute fun games like Mario are now creepy adults who want more boobs in their Nintendo. I may or may not fall into that category.

I love Bayonetta, I love the Wii U.

This was already in my plans.

You're welcome. c:

Also with the Wii U sales going nuts after Mario Kart 8 this can definitely be done, we need more actiony mature games on Nintendo consoles. Most people who grew up with cute fun games like Mario are now creepy adults who want more boobs in their Nintendo. I may or may not fall into that category.

I think I am in that category. I'm still hoping to see a dark Zelda or Mario game, or maybe open world Metroid....

Guest Omega1084

I'd like to see the gameplay of Other M make a comeback.

Now that Sakamoto has left Nintendo and someone else is taking the reins on Metroid we'll hopefully have a good Metroid in the future.

Rumours about it possibly being a 2D one are promising to say the least. Especially with Retro still doing stuff for Nintendo.

I wouldn't mind another FPS Metroid. Honestly as long as it's good I'll be happy. Maybe open world like the older ones, Zero Mission was the best 2D Metroid and Prime 3 was great.

I'm very torn on the subject. If it wasn't for Sakamoto and Nintendo limiting Team Ninja's creative control so much Other M would've been amazing.

We (WiiU owners) don't want mature games?! Who told them that! D< The reason my household has a WiiU is ZombieU and Bayonetta 2.

Just look at the Nintendo line up. It's mostly everything under Mature. I do remember a developer pulling out of developing for Nintendo because they thought the Mature titles would not sell. I think it was EA pulling development of mature titles on Wii U. 

We need to band together and speak with our wallets.  

Nintendo only released mario 20 donkeykong 50 mario bros 15 mario kart 45 and all the child games they keep releasing over and over again.

Bought the 3DS specially for re-release of Zelda OoT then bought also MGS- Resident Evil-Heroes of ruins thats it rest of games are CHILD games.

My last nintendo was N64 because of RARE still with nintendo and there superb games. And Zelda OoT also last superb game nintendo released(in my humble opinion that is).

Nintendo will always be a kids gamemaker with endless series of mario-zelda and others i'll bet in 25 years we still have mario episode 100 donkey kong country 100 and zelda 2d 50 or endless re-releasing mario kart.

After RARE left i stop believing in Nintendo.

N64  was best ever released console for nintendo with Goldeneye Perfect Dark Jet Force gimini Conquers Bad furday Turok 2 AND Zelda OoT to name a few.

This is purely my opinion thats all if others still like Nintendo and there games good for them no problem for me so don't take my opinion personal OK ;)

Nintendo only released mario 20 donkeykong 50 mario bros 15 mario kart 45 and all the child games they keep releasing over and over again.

Bought the 3DS specially for re-release of Zelda OoT then bought also MGS- Resident Evil-Heroes of ruins thats it rest of games are CHILD games.

My last nintendo was N64 because of RARE still with nintendo and there superb games. And Zelda OoT also last superb game nintendo released(in my humble opinion that is).

Nintendo will always be a kids gamemaker with endless series of mario-zelda and others i'll bet in 25 years we still have mario episode 100 donkey kong country 100 and zelda 2d 50 or endless re-releasing mario kart.

N64  was best ever released console for nintendo with Goldeneye Perfect Dark Jet Force gimini Conquers Bad furday Turok 2 AND Zelda OoT to name a few.

This is purely my opinion thats all if others still like Nintendo and there games good for them no problem for me so don't take my opinion personal OK ;)

I really should get back to enjoying the N64 moments :D

So true. I still have my N64 and games. I've still held out hope for a Mario, Zelda, or Metroid game geared toward adults but the closet I'll probably get is mods for skyrim. Now I just need someone to do Zelda's dress, Peach's dress, and the Metroid armor and I'll be all set.

But in all seriousness, if the Mature titles started hitting the million sales mark, then Nintendo would take notice and adjust. That's just good business. The problem is, all the Mature titles (or most) are available on other systems. I mean, if your going to play call of duty, you'll use a PS3/4 or Xbox. It's just common sense.

We (WiiU owners) don't want mature games?! Who told them that! D< The reason my household has a WiiU is ZombieU and Bayonetta 2.

Just look at the Nintendo line up. It's mostly everything under Mature. I do remember a developer pulling out of developing for Nintendo because they thought the Mature titles would not sell. I think it was EA pulling development of mature titles on Wii U. 

We need to band together and speak with our wallets.  

It makes me sadface, because I can see so much potential for intuitive and immersive gameplay with the WiiU gamepad, just waiting to be utilised. Write a rune to cast a spell, browse the pages of a book with your finger flicking to the next page, manage your inventory without huddling up your main screen....

EA abandoned the WiiU long ago - it's Ubisoft that has now decided not to develop mature games for the WiiU. It really sucks, because they were the only big developer that seemed to release for it. :(

They need a developer like RARE(best ever who made games exclusive for nintendo) who made mature games one of best in history of Nintendo and even most consoles.

But same happen with SEGA had also inhouse developers teams i think only left is sonic team.

I miss days of my N64 and SEGA SATURN(DREAMCAST which was my favorite) Sinds RARE left nintendo and SEGA lost the hardware console war im 100% PC gamer only. One exception for handheld 3DS because of Zelda OoT.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived