View File

hey everyone this is just a simple mod that gives the player character 50 caps every 24hrs. the reason i made this was for immersion reasons and was only intended for my personal use so if you like it great if you don't just skip it.

if anyone wants me to add more values simply leave a comment and ill eventually upload any number of caps you like.

and one last thing anyone saying "oh but we have console commands har Har har" i don't care this was intended for me because i dont like having thousands of caps at level 1 and there may be more people like me so here you go.

,falloutveteran

dont use my esp anywhere else without my permission which is pointless anyways.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really weird, but enabling this breaks some quests for me. Power-of the atom for example. Instead of saying the "hi, welcome to the town. I'm sherrif blabla" The normal conversation just opens. When saying i will disable the bomb, and having done that, I can't talk to him about my reward. I noticed the same happening with other quests to. Disabling it solved the problem I think. This is more a heads-up than anything else.

Really weird, but enabling this breaks some quests for me. Power-of the atom for example. Instead of saying the "hi, welcome to the town. I'm sherrif blabla" The normal conversation just opens. When saying i will disable the bomb, and having done that, I can't talk to him about my reward. I noticed the same happening with other quests to. Disabling it solved the problem I think. This is more a heads-up than anything else.

are you  using this in TTW? i have only ever used it in new vegas so the script may conflict 

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the bonus daily caps, As a Currier, I had expected a regular payment for their employ. Not just pay per run. And since I am getting no where fast in my game, this will give me the daily incum I should have to cover my expenses.

Dang it, this mod actually messes with the normal quests, Get to helios, talk to the idiot with the glasses in the back... Mr. F'Lame'tastic, and he doesn't want to talk... Not telling what other quests it interferes with yet. Keep trying tho.