Sexlab 1.59 compile problems

fishburger67

I just installed the latest Sexlab prior to releasing a new mod based on it.  I also installed the latest FNIS. 

I booted it all up on a save game and it all tested fine.

Later, I was making a modification to a psc file that called sexlab and got the following compile errors (multiples of each one)

SetExpressionPhoneme is not a function or does not exist
SetExpressionModifier is not a function or does not exist
ResetExpressionOverrides is not a function or does not exist
variable FNISCreatureVersion is undefined

Anyone have a clue how to fix this?  I was forced to reload 1.57 and everything compiled fine.

Thanks for the response.  There is no MFGConsole.psc or pex file in the distribution .7z file.  There is a MFGConsoleFunc.psc/pex, but it does not contain the above functions.  Is this file available somewhere else?  I rechecked the web page for the download and there are no other requirements beyond the updated fnis and skse and I have the latest of each.

Note that I looked in the nexus mod MfgConsole-44596-1-1.zip and these function calls are not in there either.

This version is very important to me because it fixes another dialog issue I was having with 1.57.

Thanks for all your work.

You didn't install the new SKSE source files. Those functions are now part of Actor.psc (In fact, if you were to check the lines of the sexlab file that's throwing an error for you, you would see that).

Regarding the FNIS errors: You didn't install the new creature pack.

Thank you.  I did in fact check the sexlab file and saw it was called on the Actor class.  However, I assumed incorrectly that you guys had found some clever way of sub-classing the Actor class that I did not know about.  (Lots of your code does clever things that I was not aware of.  It has become a good learning tool for me.)

I did not install the creature pack because that was supposed to be optional.

At any rate, it all compiles fine now.  Thanks a load.

This version fixes a problem I had with 1.57.  Just in case others have the same problem, some of the animations cause the dialog system to get screwed up.  If you called the sex lab functions with a few specific animations, the next time you opened a dialog with the actor, the dialog would appear, but nothing could be selected.  That problem no longer exists.

Thanks again for all your work.

I have the following installed.

SKSE 1.7.1

SkyUI 4.1

FNIS 5.1

FNIS creature Pack 5.1

But I keeping getting  I'm missing  PapyrusUtil to 2.3 in the skyrim/data/skse/plug-in follower. 

When i unpack all 4 of the listed file I did not see papyrusUtil in any of them or the new sexlab. 

Where i had to go back to sexlab 1.58.

Can anyone tell me where I find PapyrusUtil 2.3?

Anyone else having problem with sexlab 1.59?. I download and installed Papyrusutil 2.6 but my sexlab lab still is saving it miss the papyutil 2.6.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

i have the same problem:)

Papyrus Utility is bundled with the Sexlab Framework, it is also bundled with several other mods so if you installed other mods after the Sexlab Framework you may have also installed an older version of the Papyrus Utilities. If you are using Mod Organizer you can quickly check that using the Conflicts tab of the Information dialog.

Also MO users should note that SKSE extension DLL files like SKSE really need to be installed in main Skyrim folders because they can get loaded before they become available from the virtual folders so the version in the main SKSE folder is the one that will be running.

That's good to know but sadly I'm still getting that error even after

I install SKSE 1.7.1, and The FNIS 5.1 file manually, and I Installed Papyrusutil 2.6 manually. I remove all mods expect Sexlab Framework 1.59, Sexlab Aroused, the mods need to run Sexlab Framework 1.59, hdt high heels, UNP Blessed bodies, and XP32 Maxinum Skeleton Extended. 

My game is still staying I missing Papyrusutil 2.6 with only the listed most installed and even try removing it down to only sexlab Framework 1.59, Sexlab Aroused 2014,01,24, and the mod need to run them and still getting the missing papyusultil 2.6 error.

Would a list of the mod I normally run help too?

Archived