CTD after leaving interior cell...

Mart0206

Hi Folks,

today i decide to update SL and install the SKSE 1.7.1

Everythings works fine till i decide to leave Breezehome, entering whiterun, entering another interior, leave...baamm, ctd.

That´s pretty strange. my clean save works fine. Leaving Breezehome is no problem, but if i enter another interior and leave it, i got a ctd. Even using the teleport spell from the luxury suite to teleport from an interior cell to the suite, which is another interior cell causes the ctd.

Could it be, that SKSE 1.7.1 has several problems with it´s integrated "SSME" build?

I will try it on a new game tomorrov but i guess there is less hope..

luxury suite is notoriously buggy....

There's no problems with SKSE, or SSME.

Make sure you only use 1 to alter memory, not both.

If you don't want SKSE to manage the memory don't add the ini tweak to enable it and let SSME continue to manage it.

luxury suite is notoriously buggy....

There's no problems with SKSE, or SSME.

Make sure you only use 1 to alter memory, not both.

If you don't want SKSE to manage the memory don't add the ini tweak to enable it and let SSME continue to manage it.

I don´t have SSME installed. Before upgrading to SKSE 1.7.1. i use the SKSE 1.7.0 Alpha (with the suite) and there were no ctd´s while leaving any interior cells.

Archived