Thin black line on neck?

balls1

I have been getting this tiny black line on my characters neck, no matter what textures I use it's always there. I use CBBE body with HDT and currently the sporty sexy sweat textures. Apparently I can't post links so I'm afraid I cannot show exactly what the problem is. It seems like it might be a texture thing and I have tried messing with TexBlend but no matter what I do it stays the same. It's invisible from a distance but up close its the only think I see. Can anyone help me? Is there a fix for this?

All bodies will have seams from hands to feet to necks. How bad it shows up all depends on how well the textures work with the body the body weight can also play a part in noticeable seams as well as textures not being quite made for the body being used. It also depends on how much time a author put into a body mesh and textures to try to blend the seams so that they blend in better. Also ENB's might also make seams more noticeable.

Archived