Skyrim CTDs When Sex Animation Starts

So, I'm having this problem when a sex animation starts, Skyrim immediately CTDs. This goes for multiple mods like Defeat or Matchmaker. However, masturbation seems to work fine, but I don't know what other positions are also working.

I know that there is a pinned thread for troubleshooting this sort of problem, but I've tried almost all of them, and none of them worked.

Is there any other possible solution?

Almost forgot to add this as well.

When the sex happens do the players get naked and if so is the CTD occuring at that time? If so it could be that one of them has a incorrect skeleton for the body that they are using and when you remove the armor it causes a CTD because the body lacks the required skeleton.

*Edit

Forgot are you using SOS if so try re installing it as it could also be the culprit.

I have to same issue :\    I'm using SOS and XPMS skeleton.

At first it wouldn't CTD it would just give me the Animation failed to start, error in the uppoer left of the screen. So I removed Zaz animation pack and SexCrop but now when I initiate intimacy with a follower the game simply CTD.  :\

I have a small smattering of Sexlab related mods installed. If someone could offer some advice I'll post what I have here.

Thank you

Archived