Unpb armors or good armors for it and custom race mods.

I'd still suggest going with Demonica TBBP/HDT. I am so impressed with it that it's unreal.

I have downloaded every clothing/armor mod for Demonica I could find and more are being added all the time. There's more than enough for it. I also have Base UNP TBBP/HDT in that game so all the other females in Skyrim are using that body and I have armor and clothing replacers for all of them (like UNP Minidresses, for example).

This is the best setup I've used yet. Demonica is amazing and UNP-HDT with FSC Univision textures makes all the NPCs look incredible.

I'd still suggest going with Demonica TBBP/HDT. I am so impressed with it that it's unreal.

I have downloaded every clothing/armor mod for Demonica I could find and more are being added all the time. There's more than enough for it. I also have Base UNP TBBP/HDT in that game so all the other females in Skyrim are using that body and I have armor and clothing replacers for all of them (like UNP Minidresses, for example).

This is the best setup I've used yet. Demonica is amazing and UNP-HDT with FSC Univision textures makes all the NPCs look incredible.

I have to admit that demonica really does look amazing. What do you mean by " also have Base UNP TBBP/HDT in that game so all the other females in Skyrim are using that body and I have armor and clothing replacers for all of them (like UNP Minidresses, for example)." 

Are you saying it supports unp or unpb armour and clothing mods?

Are you saying it supports unp or unpb armour and clothing mods?

he just said to use unp or something else for npc

you can't use demonica for them

they would all look the same, and you would have to remake all female armors or replace with some from demonica (but not much choice)

Archived